Andrea Rossi and Hydrofusion preparing E-Cat facility in Sweden together

• Its look like Andrea, finally, will bring some (large scale) E-Cat production capacity to Europe together with Hydrofusion - this is interesting stuff since it is one of the few real acknowledgements of cooperation with any of the licensees (except [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon]). What about the other European licensees - is Hydrofusion the only licensee that is actively cooperating with Andrea - has everyone else sold back their licenses to Leonardo Corp?

If the report comes out positive - and it is likely it will if one believes all of Andrea's comments via JONP - then hopefully, the floodgates will truly open on this disruptive technology with profound implications for the license holders. Will there be such a thing as a LENR bubble? Are there any crowdfunding schemes available to invest in LENR?

Excerpts from JONP blog:

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=892&cpage=62#comment-1153379
    http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=892&cpage=62#comment-1153359

40. Doug
    February 19, 2016 at 4:02 PM
    Dear Andrea,

Facility in Sweden – Once again innovation friendly and open society Sweden takes the price! Will this facility be prepared in collaboration with the northern European licensee, Hydrofusion?

If the test is positive, Andrea, you can afford a glas, or two, of Petrus 71.

Yours Truly,

Doug

41. Andrea Rossi
    February 19, 2016 at 5:58 PM
    Doug:
    Yes, we are working in collaboration with Hydrofusion in Sweden.
    Warm Regards
    A.R.

79. Klasl
    February 19, 2016 at 4:47 AM
    Dear Andrea Rossi,

Me and my friend here in Sweden are since years strong supporters of your work. Now we have a question surely not covered by your NDA.
    Do you approve to our recent selection of place for coming celebration (F9)?
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…amera/Rossi-Selection.JPG

Best regards from Klas and Johan

80. Andrea Rossi
    February 19, 2016 at 8:23 AM
    Klasl:
    When I will come in Sweden, which will be soon because we are preparing an important facility there; I will come to celebrate IF the reslts of the report will be positive, or to get some solace if the same will be negative. I do not drink much ( half glass per day) , but very well and consider wine an art of excellence.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

• Hi Michel,

Why is that not a surprise? Can I pick your brain on this? Rossi has been pretty silent about any cooperation with licensees before and now he announces this. How do you view the evolution of the LENR field from here? Do you know anything about investment possibilites in LENR?

• Hi Erik,

Erik : Why is that not a surprise?
    Michel : If I was a strategist and If I had to choose an initial country in Europe to get some control on the development of this industry in Europe, I would choose Nordics and more precisely Sweden.

Erik : Can I pick your brain on this?
    Michel : Sweden has the perfect profile: Innovative, open, no dependencies to oil for Energy (But Nuclear...), large installed base for district heating, mainstream scientists in the loop, Member of EU, social, .... LENR-Cities is based on Switzerland which has also a good profile, but not for a US driven game.

Erik : How do you view the evolution of the LENR field from here?
    Michel : As I'm working since 2 years about what will happen after a market proof (Manufacturing a product is a market proof...) I've some scenario in mind. I know that there are several teams in Europe able to design reactors. What they are doing today is limited by the resources they have and not by what they can do… and I have no doubt that industrialists and startups in Europe will develop technologies. Then, I’m not worried; Europe will play its role. I think the real issue is about the pace for the transition for all sectors. Faster this transition will be done, more will be reduced the cost of its side effects, including risks....more the development of the technology and its applications will be fast thanks to more investments. That requires an innovative industrial strategy not the kind of approach [lexicon]IH[/lexicon]/Leonardo seems to have... This is our focus : A cooperative ecosystem for the teams willing to develop LENR technologies. This is a huge game and to compete all players in Europe must cooperate.... a full "decentralized cooperative organisation" over Europe with business for each player... but that means all startups in Europe should consider to join...

Erik : Do you know anything about investment possibilites in LENR?
    Michel : We are looking for funding for 4 LENR projects. Now...

• “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” – Buckminster Fuller

URL is LENR-Cities.com
    Why LENR-Cities ? We need a way to make the adoption of LENR more attractive/less painful than any other option. LENR must not be a reason to compete between challengers and incubents but a reason to cooperate: It is not a naive affirmation but a requirement in order to avoid a bloody transition. We are promoting and developing a fully decentralized organization (LENRG) which aims to enable each player willing to solve an issue by using LENR, to develop its own business
    . LENRG is doing LENR projects, because our objective is also to solve issues by using LENR and, LENR-Cities, a member of this organization, is developing, testing and adapting this organization.
    What : Our objective is : Platform to enable and achieve the funding, the development and (pre) industrialization of LENR
    How : Through a cooperative ecosystem : Companies willing to be part of the platform .

What do we do? Up to summer last year, our focus has been on building this initial organization (Last update of our website has been done in July 2015). SInce that time, our focus is about working on the design/objective/resources of LENR projects and to think/prepare/set agreements with stakeholders.

Most people are thinking about the technology for now... and think it is/will be business as usual... I think no...
    It is a matter of timing now...

Obvisously information about project are confidential except about Nukey project,
    Nukey has been incorporated in Dec 2015.
    Project is to develop a Nuclear Waste Remediation technologies.
    Target :experimental proof before summer of a disruptive technology.
    Many partners for the technology.
    Open to investors and business partners.

Do not hesitate to send me an email ( m i c h e l at l e n r - c i t i e s . c o m ).

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.