MFMP: 18 steps to LENR excess heat (BasE-Cat recipe)

mospace.umsystem.edu/xmlui/bit…sisReactionMechanisms.pdf

will be replaced by a continuous production of gamma radiation as the magnetic field destroys the state of bose condensation inside the reactor.

I am happy that we now have the chance to test these theories in a open source format.

There is posibility also that clean/dirty mouse occurance depens from electron mobility. If have enviroment that don't have enough mobile electrons then mouse happens dirty. If electrons are enough free then clean mouse that cannot see. Maybe better to talk invisible mouse..

Arc plasma enviroment have less mobile electrons than molten Li enviroment. In good enviroment, only very slight heat, nothing else but neutrinos and some ppm D2 rise.

We have lucky to see dirty mouse some amount. it give hope we find invisible mouse some day.

Btw dirty mouse coulomb barrier ~1Mev, how about invisible one? Invisible occur in stars very little (0.3%), but if electron mobility/pressure is high enough
    how much pros it can take and is it coulomb barrier lower - So it occur easilly in molten Li than dirty mouse. (thing that render dirty mouse harder to find if clean go first and eat all cheese..)

In B-fields brake radiation may polarize. Can it give any information what happens inside? If high fields brake bose condensation then it is maybe usable reactor controll mechanism. Give fields that stop D2 production so further chains cools down.
    It is claimed that reaction occur when bose condensation keep diproton long enough to decay D.

Shown Ni powder have cavitys that go smaller when deepr. They may do high capillary pressures in bottom?

• [quote]

And there are known one other mouse from stars that don't produce betas but consume electron. Is it possible to substitute electron for positron? Energy is same. And run dirty mouse + clean mouse in 50:50%.
    How badly it violates charge symmetry? Is there way that don't violate?

LENR does violate charge symmetry. Holmlid produces kaon which violates CPT symmetry. This is a mode of particle production called Hadronization. This Hadronization occurs when the proton and neutron are disrupted by a monopole magnetic field.

The mesons will also decay into newly created excess electrons as reported in the E-Cat X reactor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadronization

• Axil:

Do the SPP:s form in micro cracks? If so it may be possible to find a connection to Ed´s theory. That would be interesting.

See

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SPPs form in optical cavities which are topological defects which are also crack, bumps, edges, and points. LENR is enabled when the transition metal is made porous to include maximum defects as seen in highly loaded palladium, distressed nickel, and iron oxide.

• The key to successful high powered LENR+ engineering is the production of hydrogen Rydberg matter (HRM) or one of its related topologically related chemical compound relatives that possess the same crystallographic structure.

Central to this production method is the application of high pressure to hydrogen in the formation of HRM. In the Sun and the interiors of the large gas planets, it takes the application of approximately 250,000 atmospheres of pressure to compress hydrogen to the point where HRM will form. Hydrogen has a complicated phase diagram as a function of pressure and temperature. To produce HRM in the lab where the ambient temperature is constant, pressure is the operative variable that once as its constraints are met will result in the generation of HRM in the lab setting.

To understand how past LENR production methods fit into the pressure/HRM meme, both to palladium/deuterium and Nickel/hydrogen LENR methods are based on generating high pressure hydrogen to meet the minimum pressure generation requirements. The Etiam Inc. patent application calls out a number of HRM fabrication techniques that allows HRM to be produced in the Lab environment that involve lowering the pressure required for HRM formation.

1 - Using molecular bounds in transition metals to compress hydrogen through capillary action. Palladium absorbs hydrogen where molecular bound compression increases as the percentage hydrogen loading increases.

For nickel which does not absorb hydrogen, nickel requires sintering or surface preparation to open up lattice cavities or cracks that allow hydrogen to penetrate into the nickel where it is compressed by molecular bounds.

2 – The use of lithium and/or other alkali metals to lower the pressure requirements for HRM formation by 400%. Other low work function additives like rare earth oxides can be used as an addition as seen in the Lugano fuel particle.

3 – The use of quantum mechanically based hexagonal crystal catalyst such as graphite, mica, and/or quartz as a quantum mechanical template to format the hexagonal crystal structure of HRM. Holmlid uses graphite. Rossi uses mica. And the referenced patent uses quartz.

4 – The use of cavitation as a way to increase pressure in the metal lattice that holds the HRM in compression.

5 - The use of a low voltage electrostatic stimulation to help in the HRM formation process.

6 - The uses of an electric arc to induce a shock wave to increase pressure in HRM formation.

7 – Time. The formation of HRM is constrained by probability when the pressure of formation is marginal. The uncertainty principle allows the pressure to increase as a result of the uncertainty in the distances between the hydrogen atoms in the crystal. It is possible that the pressure for HRM formation to reach formation levels even if the sum of the production methods doesn’t meet the minimum pressure threshold. Of course, the closer the pressure threshold is to the formation threshold, the more probable HRM formation becomes.

Once HRM is created and released by the lattice, it is electrostatically attracted to the surface of the nickel or palladium micro particles where it is loaded with Surface Plasmon Polaritons (SPP) produced at the boundary surface between the transition metal and the dielectric (hydrogen) using infrared photon pumping. The SPP is quasiparticles that produce an intense EMF covering on the surface of the HRM which cause the LENR reaction through the destabilization of the protons and neutrons in the nucleus.

• Official Post

An old military saying: "Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way" may be applicable here. Obviously skeps don't fit the description of leader or follower, and fall into the "get the heck out of the way" category.

Nothing wrong with being a skep by the way, as LENR lends itself to skepticism, nor does it does it mean they should stop participating. Afterall, *some* (JC for instance), have provided some valuable feedback that may end up helping the cause. So I would hope going forward they could/would still play a *constructive* role. And finding error is constructive.

But it is one thing to peer review, quite another to try and discourage further discovery, or undermine the enthusiasm, and motivation necessary for the LENR "leadership" to do such time consuming *volunteer* work. Unfortunately, I am starting to see that creep in here.

I wouldn't think skeps would want this particular effort, or others for that matter at some of the new research institutes, to come to an end? Or maybe they do? If not, I would think they would encourage the efforts underway, however little they think the chances of anything useful resulting. Quite the balancing act I know, to take pot shots at the data analysis, and somehow not demoralize those involved, but I think they can handle it. :)

• weak version of the reaction where the COP is limited to 1.2.

The preferred state of SPPs is Bose condensation

How about if in bose condensate in high capillary pressure where bose is surrounded molten ionic electronegative alkali metal (Li). If quantum physics say that in some short time H nucleus meet another H nucleus and they do diproton (pseudo He). In normal enviroment diproton don't hold and decay immediatly because lack of strong force (~2%) too small. But in that high pressure bose enviroment diproton have lot of smaller occupy space so it shrinks and heavy bose get inertia, enviroment pressure give enough support time with strong force that weak force take place and do decay to deuteron. And if there is not enough free electrons decay go dirty mouse route, but if enough mobile electrons or positrons then it go invisible mouse route?

Where are dirty and invisible mouse energies, collision windows etc. data? Can someone calculate how much it needs, produces etc?
    Mouse cop is low, dirty give some heat and they may need stimulus ecpecially if every reaction cools bose by 1Mev.

"Cat" can do nice heat, but we need to know all mouses, mouse holes etc. first. Cop amount depends how effective stimulus is posible to mouses but imposible to engineer if not know mouses well first.

And it dosn't stop to cat, there are dogs, wolfs, bears etc. and lot of free beer when go end.

• What I understand hardonization after two minutes reading is that it require energy level atleast decade or two more than is availabe.

So invisible mouse (or pep)
    1/1H + e− + 1/1H → 2/1D + νe
    1.44Mev

dosn't violate charge cymmetry.?? Dirty mouse with invisible mouse using positrons violate symmetry so rank it out - for some time. How explain missing 511kev spikes, but 1.4Mev brake gammas go out. What medium do braking? Can bose do it? Why bose don't eat low braking gammas if it supress 511kev.

Btw charge symmetry violation posibility with easy device give nice earth to orbit levitation posibilities..

• Charge symmetry violation in large scale usage can do universe accelration diversion as we have seen. If some aliens use it extensively in large area..

Potenttially harmful in earth too if generate enough charge to blow athmosphere away?

• Take a look at Keith Fredericks calculation at

http://restframe.com/rf/home.html

showing the energy stored in the HRM. He has calculated the energy stored on the exoctic neutral particle (HRM) which is huge and can produce subatomic particles of any energy level.

• The key to successful high powered LENR+ engineering is the production of hydrogen Rydberg matter (HRM) or one of its related topologically related chemical compound relatives that possess the same crystallographic structure.

What that HRM material is really? Is it based bose condensation (looking equation seems rising formation temp if density rise)
    or is it "only" metallic hydrogen?

1-7 explanations looks complicated (I don't mean it need to be simple, but I like explanations that contains smallest posible amount extraordinary)

diproton route give some real - but pressures/energies and ecpecially observed rate what happens are some extraordinary. (in sun diproton decay to D is extreme rare)
    What accelration mechanisim are needed and how much need to be them effect for observed reaction rate?
    - pressure, temp, ion pressure .. other black magic??

• What that HRM material is really? Is it based bose condensation (looking equation seems rising formation temp if density rise)
    or is it "only" metallic hydrogen?

1-7 explanations looks complicated (I don't mean it need to be simple, but I like explanations that contains smallest possible amount extraordinary)

diproton route give some real - but pressures/energies and especially observed rate what happens are some extraordinary. (in sun diproton decay to D is extreme rare)
    What acceleration mechanisms are needed and how much need to be them effect for observed reaction rate?
    - pressure, temp, ion pressure .. other black magic??

There are many types of high pressure chemical compounds possible just like metalized hydrogen. They are compounds formed under high pressure that have a hexagonal or trigonal crystal structure.

The proton/proton reaction that is supposed to be produced in the core of the sun through hot fusion is an invalid theory. The sun is powered by cold fusion produced by liquid hydrogen.

See

http://www.ptep-online.com/2011/PP-26-07.PDF

Liquid Metallic Hydrogen: A Building Block for ... - Progress in Physics

and

Dr. Pierre-Marie Robitaille: Sun on Trial | EU2014

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Fast looking see only some not so uniform bar magnet B-field and 2D projections from some charged particles from long period.
    Don't show nothing to me only that he should use his time to build buble chamber to track particles better. But I am not physicst and hope he continue and give more accurate data. Faster than light and monopoles can be extraordinary too far.

There we talk maybe 1Mev coulomb barrier << c²
    (or what is pep coulomb barrier excact? pp give positron that annihilation energy is enough to climp 1Mev barrier if it is posible to direct it right..)

• Fast looking see only some not so uniform bar magnet B-field and 2D projections from some charged particles from long period.
    Don't show nothing to me only that he should use his time to build buble chamber to track particles better. But I am not physicst and hope he continue and give more accurate data. Faster than light and monopoles can be extraordinary too far.

There we talk maybe 1Mev coulomb barrier << c²
    (or what is pep coulomb barrier excact? pp give positron that annihilation energy is enough to climp 1Mev barrier if it is possible to direct it right..)

\

\http://restframe.com/downloads/iccf-18_presentation.pdf
    the last slide
    Edep = 402.9 GeV

• Well, after a first pass that doesn't deal with the rods and convection very precisely, it looks like an all-in COP of 2 is the most that can squeak past the Optris camera if it reads the correct alumina temperature, and we assume that the output is 100% broadband blackbody, not selective like alumina usually is.

My first pass results for Row 12 is COP 1.93 maximum, and for Row 15 a COP 1.91 maximum.

I thought it would be much more, actually. An area under the curve thing I guess.

This is a radiance-based COP, not an electrical input to heat output COP. So maybe COP isn't the right word.
    More like Maximum Possible Hidden Heat Factor (MPHHF).

The proton/proton reaction that is supposed to be produced in the core
    of the sun through hot fusion is an invalid theory. The sun is powered
    by cold fusion produced by liquid hydrogen.

ptep-online.com/index_files/2011/PP-26-07.PDF

Fusion is fusion cold or hot enviroment. Basic reactions are same.

So HRM is metallic hydrogen. Gray crystall like powder density about 0.85 at ntp. Li catalyst it formation and it is findable in here earth (used NiCd battery case).
    And that metallic hydrogen can do fusion sometimes. Lattice vibrating is maybe needed stimulus. Happens sometime if suitable stimulation occur.
    Can go atleast two route pp or pep ->D.

I wonder missing 511kev spike from positrons. But if somehow braking radiation coming from internal braking when positron drop to Ni nucleus and generate Cu. If it is so, what it can tell from enviroment where fusion happens?
    That dirty mouse route potenttially harms fusion enviroment, atleast Ni isotope transitions. pep/invisible route is cleaner and can keep fusion enviroment working long time.

• \restframe.com/downloads/iccf-18_presentation.pdf

the last slide

Edep = 402.9 GeV

Spiral projections to 2D in non unoform B-field can look parabolas. Energies astronomical high claimed but what is truth? I have no idea/schooling at that area, but hope author continues and give more proofs and better data. Neutrons fly quite straight..?

1Mev barrier is quite low vs 402Gev. pp or pep don't give gigas, only mega+.
    Metallic hydrogen formation/unformation energies are not gigas as far we know that unknown substance..?
    In fact we have no data from metallic hydrogen formation. NiCd case measure heat produced, but don't take fusion in account - so that data is useless.
    Simple method is to aqquire some that substance and test if it is posible to get back H2 (without D2 formation), then measure energy.

(edit: and it may be that succesfull LENR enviroment metallic hydrogen is also aqquirable same method as NiCd plates. Maybe usable method to test if substance is lenr active? It can maybe develop to method produce metallic hydrogen?)

• I urge all LENR experimenters take necessary precautions not to expose people (including yourself) to radiation. These are nuclear reactions and there can be both gamma and neutrons when you begin to succeed. It might be tempting to rush forward, but please take care and pay the extra time and money for a thick proper shielding, even if you believe that your process control measures will keep the radiation away. You will not know until afterwards. And what happen if you loose control?

To help limit the radiation, a few words about the solenoid controlled Ni-H systems receiving a lot of focus: the fuel should be a bad conductor in macro-scale (mix the nickel with reasonable amounts of non-conducting particles). It should not be placed directly inside an electrically conducting tube or foil. Even a melted circumferential metal layer around the fuel will, at least partially, shield it from an external controlling EMF. Let some rock'n roll in the reactor smooth the potentials before they grow too big!

The following excerpts are from J. Condensed Matter Nucl. Sci. 13 (2014) 19–28), Investigation of Radiation Effects in Loading Ni, Be and LaNi5 by Hydrogen, Bazhutov, Parkhomov et al:

"Conclusions

• LaNi5 powder loaded by hydrogen, and also nickel and beryllium in atmosphere of hydrogen at the increased pressure and temperature, are radiated presumably X-rays and neutrons. It indicates that in these substances under some conditions happen not only chemical or structural modifications, but also nuclear.

Radiation emission occurs in the form of short bursts or series of bursts lasting up to several tens of minutes.

Neutron generation corresponds up to ∼500,000 neutrons emitted from the sample during ∼1 h."

• From the MFMP website:

Analysis from Bob Higgins in his own words.

"Based on comments from Jones and others, I have done some analysis to determine if the GS5.2 signal in Spectrum-07 could have come from gamma produced from radon gas decay progeny. First, Alan Goldwater produced a map showing the areas where radon levels were high in his area. In the area of his lab, radon levels are low, but they are higher where Jeff Morris did his work. Internet participant, Ecco, found a plot of gammaemissions from radon progeny - I put it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/…4cOM2cnV6U0V5Z3MxSXM/view

I took this graph, digitized it, calibrated the energy scale, and resampled it to the same energy scale and samples as the GS5.2 Spectrum-07 calibrated signal data. Then I hypothesized, what if the Spectrum-07 signal came from radon? So, I normalized the radon progeny spectrum to have the same total counts as the Spectrum-07 signal and overlaid the two on the same graph.You can find the high resolution graph here:

https://drive.google.com/open?…Pc25a4cOM2Yk8xQlNZOHo3ZVk

What can be seen in the overlay is that the two spectra are clearly different. If the GS5.2 Spectrum-07 signal were due to radon progeny gamma, a distinct peak would have been seen at 610 keV, and by contrast, the GS5.2 Spectrum-07 signal is clearly smooth."

• It is possible that the powder of dust under discussion is produced by the LENR device. It is also possible that both Radon and the LENR device are producing reactive dust.The LENR dust could be metalized hydrogen that is not properly confined by the LENR device. There have been experiments that have checked how to confined LENR reactive dust. In terms of confinement, steel works and aluminum does not confine this LENR dust.The wire reactor is confined using quartz. This experiment should be done using steel confinement. However, it is possible that when very hot hydrogen will pass through steel.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.