Implications of Signal, Seeing into the Cat with X-Rays - Video from MFMP

• Official Post

Here we have an interesting new video from MFMP
    Many thanks to Bob & co for share with us,

Here is a "bad hand waving" video from MFMP Volunteer Bob Greenyer where he discusses the understanding of the E-Cat that developed between 16-22nd February as a direct result of seeing two shapes of EM radiation emitted from the *GlowStick* 5.2 Experiment.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Remember!

You can be a part of making this happen

First off, if you have a few moments, please post about the project to your favourite social media channels by clicking on the links at the top of the page - this alone will help spread the word!Several of the facilitating team took unpaid time away from their other work and went to sizeable personal expense to witness the incredible research that is being widely ignored by the world. We were so inspired by the tireless efforts of the amazing minds working on the New Fire, that we felt there must be something we could do to make it happen.Since then, we have been working hard at our own expense to galvanise support to ensure that this technology is recognised by the wider world and we need your help to accelerate that endeavour. See our growing costs Please consider helping us, we will be running a social funding exercise in the near future in order to raise the bulk of the funds for the replication effort, in the meantime, we want to build great support materials to ensure that the MFMP is a success. If you want this as much as we do, please consider being a primary donor.Thanks in advanceThe Facilitators

Link to quantumheat donate page

• It's a big pitty, dear all, that there IS NO TEXT in a written form.. You know - a lot of relatively not too stupid ones can grasp something with the help of google translator - but are mostly disarmed in a collision with the oral and quickly speacking man..

• The video was all good except as follows:

The only function that the lead shielding served in the october 2011 test of the Rossi reactor was to shield that short gamma burst that preceded overunity heat production cycle. The function of the lead was not to melt in response to a continuing flow of radiation. Only a short sub second radiation burst occurred at startup in the initial Rossi reactor design.

After that october 2011 test the addition of the AC heater in a reactor redesign removed the need for the gamma shielding. The AC heater stopped the gamma burst from occurring.

A continuing flow of gamma came out of the DGT reactor because the 24kv dc arc destroyed the Bose condensate on each reheat cycle when the arc produced a large magnetic field. This DGT arc design was not a good one because that design produced a continual flow of gamma radiation and now I know why Rossi did not copy it.

Beta decay has a long half life that was not seen in this experiment. The burst lasted just a fraction of a second. What radioactive isotope would decay so fast and so completely?

• This is pure genius, the lead brings the heat! What a flashback to 2011. We are so use to see Rossis new hot cat, not these flat reactors with watercoling.

When I see this I get even more astounded by the new hot cat and xcat reactors. He just keeps on innovating.

We we are quite literally 5 years behind Andrea Rossi.

• Great detective work !
    So.. the heart of it is: terahertz radiation directed at hydrogen loaded nickel; NASA was thinking of doing this...

This sounds exactly like what Brillouin Energy is doing. They call it their Q pulse, they even have patented an IC to perform this terahertz generation.
    The Rossi effect relies upon terahertz radiation brought on by varying heat and pressure over time, Brillouin has a digital equivalent where terahertz frequencies can be immediately turned on and off, up or down. Brillouin currently has a reported COP of 4 and say they can go much higher. Interesting to see which approach will win out with consumers.

• The problem with looking for very low level gammas, as here, is that there are many mundane sources from the environment. Isolating these is quite tricky. Also, when your NaI detector is 2cm (sic) away from your 1000C reactor there must be issues about temperature. This one-off very regular result looks to me like a glitch - but it could be a temperature-induced soft error.

• Well, the elevated background continuum wasn't really convincing to me, but the animated gif on their web site started to tickle my confidence. And now, with Bob Greenyer making jazz hands just when the "huge" signal hits, it's truly undeniable. No one can maintain skepticism against *that* presentation. I'm a puddle of admiration.

• Alan,
    I agree on Defkalion. I have noticed several people site them. I thought that they were discredited and just went poof. I never got an answer on why they are still referenced.

If you or anyone finds an answer to this I would really appreciate it. When people continue to quote BS I just wonder why? Maybe I am missing something.

• Alan,
    I agree on Defkalion. I have noticed several people site them. I thought that they were discredited and just went poof. I never got an answer on why they are still referenced.

If you or anyone finds an answer to this I would really appreciate it. When people continue to quote BS I just wonder why? Maybe I am missing something.

Dr. Kim worked on those Defkalion experiments and anything he says is absolutely true. Kim is the best of the best. Show me a opinion that contradicts Kim's integrity and I will show you a liar.

Defkalion ran out of money and the president of Defkalion was disreputable as it turns out. The engineers were top notch.

• Thanks Axil for the reply you were one of several people that I was referring to. That cleared it up.
    On a different note reading yours (and others) on bose pairs I found an interesting link that fits in on high temperature semi conductors.
    Maybe string theory mechanics can help...
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/r…/2015/02/150212065135.htm

I beleive that the black hole duality exists in LENR. Whenever energy is confined in a dark mode object, it behaves just like a black hole. Hydrogen rydberg matter (HRM) stores energy in a dark mode and therefore acts like a black hole. The energy content of the HRM is thermalized as hawking radiation. The spectrum is thermal.

In addition, string theory also predicts that when all the energy is depleted from the black hole, any addition energy the tries to enter the "Negative Energy Bubble" that the black hole becomes produces mesons through hydronaliation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadronization

This is seen in Holmlids work. I don't push these ideas because people are not ready for them, I get a lot of criticism for them, and maybe in 20 years, thing will be better.

• Official Post

Well, the elevated background continuum wasn't really convincing to me, but the animated gif on their web site started to tickle my confidence. And now, with Bob Greenyer making jazz hands just when the "huge" signal hits, it's truly undeniable. No one can maintain skepticism against *that* presentation. I'm a puddle of admiration.

A little sarcasm, perhaps even some jealousy in your post JC? Cheap shot about the "jazz hands" by the way. I thought BG did a fantastic job. I wave my hands more talking with my neighbors. Maybe it was the cast that attracted your attention?

I do detect a little stepping back from your hyper-skep stance elsewhere. If so...is it due minute 33 of the video, where BG tells of the French Nuclear Agency *confirming* MFMPs suspicions about the nature of the "burst"?

Or the part about the Oct. 6 2011 test you so convincingly cast doubt upon over the years? I think your theory was that the mass within was designed to store the heat for nefarious reasons, and not to absorb the gammas? Somewhere today I also read someone else saying the same.

Dr. Kim worked on those Defkalion experiments and anything he says is absolutely true. Kim is the best of the best. Show me a opinion that contradicts Kim's integrity and I will show you a liar.

This is a very absolutist view of the world, which leaves no room for human mistakes. Only God is perfect.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.