Implications of Signal, Seeing into the Cat with X-Rays - Video from MFMP

• Making non-nuclear radiation is easy.

The XRF sitting beside me right now has a 4W tube using only 200 µA and makes just over 1 million Counts Per Second of 50 keV peak Bremsstrahlung.
    The x-ray tube itself is about the size of half a finger, plus a fatter Peltier cooling part about two fingers wide.
    It does require high voltage, but that is stepped up from a 9.6V Lithium Ion battery the size of a chocolate bar that runs the device for 4 hours almost continuously. Most of that power is consumed running the cooler and the included Windows-based software and interface.

How radiation might get made in the Glowstick is a bit more difficult to figure out.

• Here's how to make X rays with a light bulb.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I found a very interesting link to an excel sheet online.

It contains the beta emission spectra for a very large number of Nuclei. Note this is I think the kinetic energy beta spectra not Bremsstrahlung spectra from the beta emissions. But includes EC as well as Beta emissions

I thought it might be useful and interesting resource anyway. Here it is:

http://www.doseinfo-radar.com/BetaSpec.zip

I suppose it might be possible to derive the Inner Bremsstrahlung emission curve from these beta emission curves somehow.

(I found it originally in this link on research gate https://www.researchgate.net/p…gy_spectrum_of_beta_decay )

I'm quite curious if Inner Bremsstrahlung emissions based on one of these curves or possibly some combination of them can lead to the apparent X-ray spectra observed in Spectra 7.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.