Yu.Bazhutov&al : Plasma Electrolysis as Foundation for Russian E-Cat Heat Generator

• Official Post

Yu.N. Bazhutov, , A.I. Gerasimova and V.P. Koretskiy have published an article on Andrea Rossi's "Journal of Nuclear Physics" about what they call "Russian E-Cat Heat Generator", a plasma electrolysis reactor, that they recently proposed for patent.

[news=109,meta][/news]

• Юрий Николаевич молодец, не забыл свой эрзион! В природе нет термоядерной реакции-есть только электричество! :hi:

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Ok, they add a lot of water. But does the water leave the reactor as dry steam or mist? It sure looks misty in the aquarium. That could of course be condensed steam, but that cannot be assumed just like that.

Here is a guy that happily produces "fusion" in a similar way:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Seeing the violent action in the jar it takes a real stretch of imagination to believe that the mist clouds that exit from the apparatus come from dry steam.

As for the various nuclear signals, such a plasma discharge and the associated wiring and transformer are excellent generators of electronic interference.

Having to publish on Rossi's blog is not exactly a hall mark of scientific quality work. Of course that is only circumstantial evidence.

Yes, I am being a bit negative again, shame on me.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.