NET: Sterling Allan arrested on child sex abuse

• Official Post

Sterling Allan, 52, of Fountain Green, Utah, the creator of Pure Energy News Service and the Free Energy Blog, has been arrested on multiple counts of child sex abuse, according to the Provo, Utah, Daily Herald. Bail has been set at $250,000. Allan remains in Utah County jail.

http://news.newenergytimes.net…-child-sex-abuse-charges/

Of course, Steven Krivit would not be Steven Krivit if he would not use this opportunity of bad news to highlight the (from this story totally independent) connections to Rossi, to shed more poor light on the ecat story.

• Official Post

And worst of all, Sylvie Coyaud, who unlike Krivit is , at least in theory, a professional journalist, use the same tactic. :thumbdown:

They are pathetic, and to be honest this is not so bad for LENR as it show how are the critics.
    Note that Coyaud use Krivit when he bash E-cat and Rossi, but forget to cite him when he supports LENR citing Japanese or US efforts...

Krivit, like Sterling Allan, or Gary Wright, are interesting sometime but you really have to make your due diligence on what they say, and consider their raw sources without their opinion, not forgetting also what they have hidden.

Sterling have made interview, and this is data. Wright have papers and this is data (I don't think he forged anything, but he manipulate and interpret them dishonestly). Krivit have found announces and data, but like the two other is very good in deforming reality, and pushing interpretation far from the data.

For Sterling allegued/admitted crimes this seems to have no relation to his passion for crazy energy claims. One of the worst crime of APS&al is to have made people like Sterling Allan one of the few places to find information on LENR...

I have to admit that even when he admitted crimes, I took Sterling Allan words with cautions... it seems the Sheriff did a long inquiry, so it will be judged seriously. My heart is with abused kids, and with harassed scientists, not with hysterical pseudo-journalists.

Hopefully Jed have a better profile as our librarian, thanks to his efforts, which are key to LENR survival.

• Official Post

Sterling didn't even try and hide what he was doing. He put it all right there on his PES for everyone to read. Probably a candidate for: "innocent by reason of insanity".

Bad on Krivit for dragging Rossi into this. No reason for him to do that other than spite. At times, I think LENR is it's own worse enemy.

Bad on Krivit for dragging Rossi into this.

Krivit is quite clearly still in "crusading" mode about Rossi. From his point of view the world's salvation rests in the hands of LENR+ research, and yet attention and money is going to Rossi, who is a false prophet.

Peswiki was a clearly silly site, and Sterling was a known fantasist - believing many things about inventions that were transparently false. That he was also, it turns out, a very nasty criminal, is I agree a separate matter entirely.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.