me356: Celani Ni Wire replication

• What is also interesting that excess heat was not coming from part of the reactor that was hottest previously. Rather areas that were more clean from oxides were glowing significantly more.
    In simple words - few areas of the fuel were hotter (100°C difference) than area that logically should be more hot due to joule heating hot spot.
    So the excess heat was not dispersed uniformly along the fuel.

Just read the Dubinko paper mentionned once on e-cat-world. In the seccond part Dubinko explains that cooling the reactor can greatly enhance LENR reactions!

It seems that LAV's are definitly one puzzle piece for LENR success.

http://arxiv.org/abs/1510.06081

• My intention is to work silently on this until something useable that can work for a long period with good performance will be ready.
    I have not too much time as my main business require the biggest portion. Thanks to this I can invest a lot of money to the research so I do not need anything else. Only time.
    Attracting others and showing publicly that it really works will mean big time losses and inability to continue with the research.
    I really don't like if others are managing my time. So this is the best way when I can do everything I want. In the end I hope that this is really way how I can help people in the best manner.

• My intention is to work silently on this until something useable that can work for a long period with good performance will be ready.
    I have not too much time as my main business require the biggest portion. Thanks to this I can invest a lot of money to the research so I do not need anything else. Only time.
    Attracting others and showing publicly that it really works will mean big time losses and inability to continue with the research.
    I really don't like if others are managing my time. So this is the best way when I can do everything I want. In the end I hope that this is really way how I can help people in the best manner.

Pictures and data, or it didn't happen. :)

• Yes please share your findings to let more replicators work in parallell. You will not be forgotten and your business will be rewarded if you just stay in the game. Look at open source business models; the source code is shared openly but the consultancy for the biggest fishes are huge. Your position in this will be with the big fish if you want. Consulting is a free way of doing a job, especially with high hourly ratings :thumbup:

• Mats002: I can promise that I will share all the information needed for successfull replication in very near future.

Hank Mills: Yes, you are right. With pure Ni-H system higher pressure can give you a higher COP. But also in case of Ni-H-Li high pressure can be benefit if you want to reach very high temperatures.

There are data available from approx. 1920 that are describing anomalous excess heat production with all the details. It is hard to believe we are still using combustion motors.

• @me356

My personal theory is that producing atomic hydrogen more effectively is key to achieve higher COP.
    Atomic hydrogen that was created before can then enter a transition material directly without too much "effort".
    When transition material is then temporarily stressed it can yield excess energy, in very simple words.
    If you can do this very often, very fast and without material destruction, the highest COP is achieved.

If rates of atomic hydrogen production vs recombination back to H2 are correct it will produce additional heat and H2 can be recycled without a loss.

• How are you producing atomic hydrogen more effectively? Do you use a catalyst other than the Nickel for this?
    • How are you temporarily stressing the transition metal?
    • How are you doing this "very often" and "very fast". Is this from whatever current pulse you are using?
    • Are you still using the IGBT PWM board you created to drive your Celani Wires?
    • Are you vaporizing the Lithium in your Celani cells too?

Thank you!

• me358 said"What is very interesting that I have verified that lithium can be placed nearly anywhere in the fuel chamber (not in contact with nickel) and still it is working and affects whole fuel batch."

Crazy idea... what would happen if you put a diamond barrier between the Li and Ni?

God Bless your experiments on Sunday

• Hello Me356,
    I think your reactor design is perfect and probably the only thing required is to make it even bigger. I would not say that it failed. It performed exactly the way it was designed to operate.
    I would recommend that you run the same design few times over and get significant excess heat. The key word being "significant"

In your case, if you had extracted the heat, the reactor probably would not have failed.
    The challenge is dealing with extracting large amount of heat literally in seconds. The Alumina casing will not help with that.

Given that you are able to trigger the reaction at lower temperature, a metallic container is viable option.

• Me356,
    While this is totally your privilege and decision, you should consider how unique you are right now on this planet.
    The fact that you have business where your most time goes, is actually quite a bad news for LENR.
    Ironically, it is this very business which is funding LENR, so it is also vital at the same time.
    Life is full of paradoxes.

Just don't get hit by a bus.
    Also, if you can, please document your knowledge and give to someone or put in your locker.
    What is in your head right now, is not just an idea, it is a better future for this planet. :)

• Official Post

We all have the key information (and if we don't have this is the one you should work to strengthen it) :

it can work...

Note also that this mean that trying to hide the formula is vain. This is what Rossi did not understood fully, and what explain anyway why he seems to always prevent people to be sure it works with loose testing.

Best is to collaborate with others, to confirm, to improve (stabilize, increase COP), to harness (boil, power stirling or turbine), the fastest possible. Goal being to win like a wolfpack, not like a lone wolf.

This is also where I ask all partners to respect the sources of their ideas, because if you are opensource, your asset is your reputation.
    You can have a good reputation, by increasing reputation of good partners, this is the way opensource ecosystems works. There is even economic model that are based on contracts of that style (LENr-Cities seems to push those ideas).
    Patent and trade secret cannot make you rich if you are not already, but good reputation, recognised participation to a success, recognized attribution of partnership and helps, can make you valuable for those who can make money with it.

Good luck @me356 , and all your future partners.

The victory will be a pile of stone, and you should respect the name written on each stone, as you abandon the property of each stone you wrote your name on.

There is too much to win, too much to lose, to battle for monopoly.

guess what I refers to!

• but again high energy.

What is the connection to LENR?

Trying to say that LENR are miniature accelerators?
    That theory are wrong because pressure rise boost reactions. If accelerator it should drop. (etiam wrong)
    Holmlid theory is wrong.
    Truths is so exotic that hard to belive, but it dosn't break known physics, I know.

• There is also very small possibility that the room was activated since readout is elevated by (10-15 CPM average) for a few months now.

I have same feeling +2weeks.. Do you have idea what particle it can be? (I have only insensitive russia geiger)

What "fuel/catalyst" amounts you typically use? Do you think ~10g too dangerous (no powder form)??

• General comment on the structure of this forum

Being just an intermediate, please enlighten me if am wrong.

To me this forum seems to lack the very foundation pillar that internet rests on: searchability.

You cannot even find chronological listing of previous topics, at least I can't.

If you want to find a specific subject that has dropped off the first page you will have to google it.

Is this by design, intelligent or not?

For a subject that claims to be scientific but cannot show any repeatable experiments or coherent theories it certainly is handy that inconvenient truths together with convenient untruths within a week or so disappear into the opaque sediment of posts, a kind of digital compost for future internet archaeologists to dig into, perhaps maybe.

Lessons learned, lessons forgotten. Every week a tabula rasa for the newcomer to publish his free energy daydreams on.

• H-G you should step down to the student level again, so that your mind opens up and get back the will to learn. There have always been a quite powerful search function on top of page at LENR forum. You can search only topics or all threads by single or combined words.

• Thank you Mats002 for showing this blind mouse the inconspicuous dark grey rectangle with a little magnifying glass.
    Yes, it can find a bunch of hydronions, more than you can shake a stick at.

Can you also provide a list of the threads from now to BC?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.