me356: Celani Ni Wire replication

• So does the chemical industry split H2 to 2H? I find this section of the Wikipedia article on the Haber Process (for ammonia production) interesting: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haber_process#Catalysts

"The most popular catalysts are based on iron promoted with K2O, CaO, SiO2, and Al2O3. The original Haber–Bosch reaction chambers used osmium as the catalyst, but it was available in extremely small quantities. Haber noted uranium was almost as effective and easier to obtain than osmium. Under Bosch's direction in 1909, the BASF researcher Alwin Mittasch discovered a much less expensive iron-based catalyst, which is still used today. Some ammonia production utilizes ruthenium-based catalysts (the KAAP process). Ruthenium forms more active catalysts that allows milder operating pressures. Such catalysts are prepared by decomposition of triruthenium dodecacarbonyl on graphite."

• Don't be afraid. There are at least 10 companies that are working hard on their reactors and already achieved very good results.
    The only question is, who will be the first one?

There are easy and inexpensive ways how to produce atomic hydrogen without any catalyst and even to convert and hold it for required time in this state.

• This is so true. Regardless of our open science model. Also regardless of where anyone stands in this. While business will value the "poet" over the "critic" as long as money is involved (both are necessary) there are jobs for both. And that they (jobs ops) exist often at the same companies/environments.

It is best now to share regardless. And one thing for sure among the LENR crowd is we are passionate.

• Holmid's report about the COP he obtained from his laser reactor experiments seems to be meticulous and overly conservative as far as determining energy yield. He says that the experiments that yielded a COP of 2 were more rigorous than his other experiments where he claimed a COP of 6-10. Unless he lied about the details, it seems convincing.

• Me, please understand the need for more pictures and more data. Your results are exciting. One concern I have on the 4 sec. of SSM is that you have reached a phase change or just possibly "dumping" more energy (either potential or kinetic) that is being extracted. I am aware of your efforts on your design of the better calorimetry environment. Please consider some video, if you do not want to release all the data.
    A video with data of your ability to turn it off on and on. 4 seconds is just amazing. Some eye candy would be helpful.

• Ну наконец -то догадался об атомарном водороде 8)
    Не химики в форуме?
    У меня есть статья на русском языке , в котором я описал процесс в реакциях металл - гидридные к выделению избыточного тепла
    К сожалению, я не знаю английского языка, поэтому нет перевод статьи на английский язык.

статьи приведены термодинамические расчеты и чрезмерный механизм генерации тепла, пример A.Rossi реактора.

Процесс состоит из двух обратимых реакций - гидрид лития гомогенного разложения на 890 градусов по Цельсию, в атомарный водород и атомарный лития и гидрид лития каталитического синтеза водорода адсорбированного никеля и лития в атомной гидрид лития молекулярного. Затем цикл расширения повторяется. Эффективность на никель может быть максимум 6. Платина 10.

Может заменить литиевую кальция гидрид, температуру и тепло будет продолжаться , как хорошо. Но кальций меньше , чем тело будет уничтожить реактор.

• Well finally guessed about the atomic hydrogen.
    Is not chemists in the forum?
    I have an article in Russian, in which I described the process in metal hydride reactions to the release of excess heat.
    Unfortunately, I do not know English, so there is no translation of the article into English.

article are shown thermodynamic calculations and excessive heat generation mechanism, the example A.Rossi reactor.

The process consists of two reversible reactions - lithium hydride homogeneous decomposition at 890 degrees Celsius, into atomic hydrogen and atomic lithium and lithium hydride catalytic synthesis of hydrogen adsorbed nickel and lithium in an atomic molecular lithium hydride. Then the expansion cycle is repeated. Efficiency on nickel can be a maximum of 6. Platinum is 10.

Possibly replace the lithium metal and lithium aluminum hydride, calcium hydride, and the calcium is less destroys the reactor vessel, and excess heat is stored.This is an example.

• Both Rossi and ME356 tell us that they can turn the LENR reaction off and on in there respective reactors like a switch can instantaneously turn the lights off and on. ME356 go further to say that the temperature pressure stays the same for both the on and off traction condition.

We all assume that a special form of hydride is responsible for the LENR reaction, but what most theories don't explain is how the reaction can be turned off and on with such a slight change in conditions.

The chemical nature of the hydride does not have any time to change especially when the temperature and pressure remains the same. The reaction is sensitive to the nature of the EMF stimulant that is is exposed to.

The special hydride is therefore dependent on a special EMF induced state that is activated when the reaction turns on. LENR theorists must explain what the stimulant is and how it produces the LENR reaction.

• Yesterdy I observed after overnight hydrogen reduction setup ~105C evening, +12hrs it was still 105C, power ~55w then I did some magnetic disturbance and after them temp grow slowly 10-15min to 165C and stayed there ~2hrs after I make power level adjustements to find if TC have failed. That extra temp ~60C stayed when power adjustement and extra portion start to drop slight when 120w ~270C and stay almost that ~50% extra level to power down ~20w. then shutdown and it slowly cooled back to ambient in ~1hrs. No datalog, setup primitive, athmospheric, hydrogen generator (Al+Hg) inefficient etc. geiger show only very low levels g/b over background. Everything needs to do better but time..
    Maybe TC or fuel had some movements and made better contact is one posible reason. But I can't undesrstand why I got headache when near reactor sometimes hurt eyes and kidneys. It dosnt correlate heavilly temp, but hydrogen and atleast some power in.. Lead protect poor, but it have some holes open to room. Holes feels warm to hand, but feeling is diffrent than IR heater etc.. Maybe psychosomatic?
    Have ideas how measure RF/teraherts radiation easilly DYI?

• Dear Me356,

again, thanks for considering our experiments and the important/wonderfull replications you are performing.

* In order to increase the overall efficiency in the comunication, and to avoid that other people will spend (a lot) of time in too-much technical details, I would like to get, in private, if possible, your e-mail and/or phone number.
    My e_mail (private) is: [email protected]

* As previously reported by us last weeks in the LENR Forum, about the Hydrogen or Deuterium dissociation, we used the SEQUENTIAL approach of dissociation by submicrometric Constantan at temperature larger than 200°C and later, LOCALLY, absorption by Fe-K mixtures (5:1), at nano size.
    Among others, also Fe-K is able to dissociate the H2, D2: usual operating pressure is 0.1 bar. Several experiments were made by a mixure of D2 and Xe (typical ratio 1:10).
    The Fe-K mixtures are "adsorbed" at the surface of micrometric (diameter 5 micron), porous, borosilicate sheaths. The typical distance between sub-micrometric Constantan and glassy sheaths is less then 0.5mm.

* Thanks for Your time and consideration,

Francesco CELANI

• Maybe TC or fuel had some movements and made better contact is one posible reason. But I can't undesrstand why I got headache when near reactor sometimes hurt eyes and kidneys. It dosnt correlate heavilly temp, but hydrogen and atleast some power in..

H* (dark hydrogen) a highly possible path to LENR, behaves like a neutron and can undergo "strage reactions" if its not at lowest energy level (-511keV).

Up to date there exists no known (commercial) detectors for "free H*". But H* should have a high magnetic dipole and thus building one shouldn't be a high hurdle.

May be the LENR community should start a project with a target nucleous sensible for H* that a after capuring H* emits a well known soft gamma.

I would run all LENR experiments behind a wall of water. Buy a cheap aquarium!

• MFMP used to have the same sealing problem. But careful grinding/polishing of the end and then use of swagelok like in the below video solved this problem.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• H* (dark hydrogen) a highly possible path to LENR, behaves like a neutron and can undergo "strage reactions" if its not at lowest energy level (-511keV).

May be the LENR community should start a project with a target nucleous sensible for H* that a after capuring H* emits a well known soft gamma.

I would run all LENR experiments behind a wall of water. Buy a cheap aquarium!

I dosn't trust any black magic. This is normal high energy physics. I try to avoid gammas, maybe imposible completely but moust I thin posible.
    I need some device to check RF frequency range 10Ghz to some Thz. My meter up 8Ghz show nothing.

Water is not perfect to shield RF, but no idea how salvage all inside metal container, because need some holes. If RF levels go high it find smallest posible hole to go out. Ideas how thermalise RF?

• У меня есть статья на русском языке , в котором я описал процесс в реакциях металл - гидридные к выделению избыточного тепла
    К сожалению, я не знаю английского языка, поэтому нет перевод статьи на английский язык.

статьи приведены термодинамические расчеты и чрезмерный механизм генерации тепла, пример A.Rossi реактора.

Где мы можем иметь эту статью, а также в электронном виде?

Можете ли вы дать нам ссылку?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.