Industrial Heat Makes Statement Regarding LENR Industry Developments

• Shane D

Do you think I am right in assuming Leonardo holds the rights to the IP, and this is where the financial power lies IF the test was positive? Is it right to assume Rossi still owns control of Leonardo? I think so, but [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] might have a couple of seats on the board of directors. If yes, this maneuver by [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] makes sense. Like you said they are trying to control the financial break out, maybe even out maneuver Rossi by investing in his competitors, filing their own patent etc? Like you said all speculation but it is fun while we wait for results.

• Official Post

I understand that this in-depth analysis of each word fragments of known LENR protagonist has a very high appeal, but merely it just continuously heats up the rumor mill and draws a disastrous picture to the outside.

All speculation brings nothing at all, because what LENR needs for not to disappear again from the scene are facts! Facts which state that LENR works on an industrial scale and figures in the form of issued patents. There Rossi has already created facts with his company Leonardo granted a patent US Patent 9115913B1 https://drive.google.com/file/…vY2I0b2c/view?usp=sharing , much more significant, however, is the outstanding issue of the International patent WO2015127263 of [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon] that shows the ECAT high Temperature (HT) https://drive.google.com/file/…6Smxxbmc/view?usp=sharing , because this will apply to virtually all regions of the world, including the United States.

The international patent application has not been withdrawn and would be valid in the case of a grant and therefore the worldwide rights for the ECAT High Temperature (HT) would be at [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon].

For my part I am waiting now for the evalution of the long-term test of 1MW reactor.

• Official Post
    Quote from Mats Lewan

Oh, another detail.
    The email from JT Vaughn was sent in CC to a person working at the global public affairs and strategic communications consultancy firm APCO Worldwide. Experts overseeing public communication.

related to this:

Most public relations firms focus on corporate communications, but APCO is usually hired to handle sensitive political and crisis management issues. Many APCO executives are former prominent government officials, politicians and ambassadors. APCO’s clientele consists of multi-national corporations, governments, politicians, associations and nonprofit organizations.

Also interesting:
    The domain industrialheat.co, who was as yet redirecting to their acquired e-cat technology press release at prnewswire, is now showing "page not found". Seems like someone is working on a new (real) web page.

• Official Post

Velda Funderburke:
    Thank you for spotting this issue: there is absolutely no divorce between Leonardo Corporation and any of its Licensees, included [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon]. [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon] is the legitimate licensee of Leonardo Corporation for its Territory and I never referred to any possible divorce.
    I invite anybody to disregard any innuendo, supposition, speculation related to the licenses of Leonardo Corporation unless they are communicated directly from Leonardo Corporation.
    There is some imbecile that tries to get audience inventing situations that do not exist.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

It seems like the relations between Rossi and [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] are in good shape?

• Official Post

E-cat.com publish just this statement , taken from JoNP

http://ecat.com/news/leonardo-…at-ip-rights-and-licenses

At this time, there has been no change to the Territory licensed to [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon], LLC or any of its affiliated companies. Leonardo Corporation remains the owner of ALL the E- Cat related intellectual property and continues to work with multiple licensees, including the great Swedish Team of Hydrofusion ( one of our pillars ) throughout Europe and the rest of the world.

Warm Regards,

• Official Post

Do you think I am right in assuming Leonardo holds the rights to the IP, and this is where the financial power lies IF the test was positive? Is it right to assume Rossi still owns control of Leonardo? I think so, but [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] might have a couple of seats on the board of directors.

I was composing a reply to you, with all kinds of wild arse conjecture (just got to love this stuff :) ), when I saw that Barty posted the latest "Rossisays". If Rossi is telling the whole truth, and nothing but the truth (an old TV show), then his reply to Velda should address your points.

• Official Post

LOLs, Krivit's is taking is taking a page out of Gary Wrights playbook. Splashy headline: "Industrial Heats Ecat exit", capitalizing on the news of yesterday. Yet most of the article is another rehash of Rossi's PetrolDragon/TE history, painted in the most negative light, with nothing else on topic of substance. Surely nothing concrete that supports the headlines assertion. And the headline has no ? mark. It is a statement.

http://news.newenergytimes.net…ustrial-heats-e-cat-exit/

As a parting shot, Krivit's provided an old picture of Mats Lewan...with Sterling! Yes, of all the file photos of Lewan, he would chose the one that shows poor Mats next to the pedophile he just linked to Rossi in another hit piece. Just got to love this guys journalism...or can one call it journalism?

• Shane D

I don't know: We have gone from Rossi being the chief scientist of [lexicon]IH[/lexicon], and working with all of [lexicon]IH[/lexicon]’s enginers to this recent statement from Rossi, “The next tests will be made only by my internal scientific committee of Leonardo Corporation, in the factories of Leonardo Corporation”. Maybe not a divorce, but could be more than a disagreement?

• @Dan21
    "Material information" is not the same as IP. It is results of company operations or sometimes deals (or end of deals) with other entities that may affect the stock price. Anything that may strongly affect the trading activity, good or bad. Material meaning material to the present valuation of the company. (Sometimes it is simply a change of law firm or AGM date or location.)
    Material information cannot be hidden by public companies. It can held for a short period for analysis, discussion by the BOD, and preparation of relevant news releases.
    It must be disseminated to all shareholders as equally as possible, to prevent insider trading and unfair advantage being obtained by those "in the know".

Coca Cola won't release it's recipe, but it must release information about the loss of a factory that affects production and profits, the change of name to Cola Cola, changes in voting share structure, a deal with NASA to be the sole supplier to Mars with soft drinks, etc.

• I think our difference of opinion lies in the different rules for publicly traded companies vs privately held companies. If [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] were a publicly traded company, then the test results would be material information that affects stock share price. If [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] is a privately held company (and I believe it is, unlike Cherokee) then the detailed performance measured in the tests need only to be divulged to current and prospective investors. Of course, company management could choose to divulge more.

• Remind that if IP rights were a true protection for business, we would have another scenario. I do not underestimate IP rights, I only think that the technology once the first step done will evolve very fast.... Being a technology leader does not garanty to become a market leader... and becoming a market leader is another job...

• @Dan21
    [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] (or [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] Holdings) does seem to be private, so they don't have much obligation to the outside world. Just their investors.
    I thought [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] had raised seed money publicly.
    It might be a bit more complicated when they are part of the portfolio of a publicly traded entity, like Woodford.
    So it's hard to say how open they need to be.

Edit: How does Woodford monetize or valuate their investment in [lexicon]IH[/lexicon]? Is [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] a total loss generator until it somehow achieves profitability? Share prices of private companies are notoriously self-serving, and very hard to extract value from, since share liquidity is almost self-contained.

• Official Post

A question to experts :
    given 5% of [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] is valued 50million$, Woodford estimate [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] at 1Bn$.
    what is the expected earning for that stock value ? the PER?
    some say it is 10-20 for a boring company. this mean 100Mn$ benefits

and given that earning, what is the size of the market it can address?

imagine that benefit is 10% of sales, this mean a market of 1Bn/year, which mean a thousands of 1MW E-cat at the price we heard of. 1GW/y

tiny market?

there is room for competitors? for partners ?

• Does [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] have manufacturing rights to the E-cat? What technology does [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] have the rights to? Where does [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] get the fuel for the reactors that they build. Can [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] produce the fuel? Does Leanardo supply wafers to [lexicon]IH[/lexicon]? Is Leonardo the only company that can manufacture the E Cat?

Does anybody know the manufacturing deal that exists between [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] and Leonardo?

Why is Rossi building a QuarkX plant that will produce so many wafers that reverse engineering is useless?

Can [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] build QuarkX wafers also?

• Axil the answer to your first question is on the JONP right now:

Andrea Rossi
    March 11, 2016 at 1:57 PM
    Sebastian:
    Yes, obviously, as everybody knows, [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon] has the license to manufacture the E-Cats in its Territory.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

"2. Also, do you expect that your licensee [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] will manufacture E-Cats in China?"

About China: that issue is up to [lexicon]IH[/lexicon].Warm RegardsA.R.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.