Perhaps good news for everyone who wants to attend the New Energy World Symposium hosted by Mats Lewan:
Today Andrea Rossi was asked whether the press conference he will held in june is connected to Mats Lewan's Symposium, and he said "yes":
Janne | 4 hours ago
1. Is your planned June press conference connected in any way to Mats
Lewan’s New Energy World Symposium, which will also take place in
Stockholm that month?
2. At that conference, will both the site and the identity of the customer be revealed?
3. If 2 is a “yes” to both, will the customer be present and speaking at the conference?
4. Will mainstream media be invited?
5. Would you say there are still plans to commercialize the one-year 1 MW plant design?
Andrea Rossi | An hour ago
2- I do not know
3- I do not know
4- we’ll see
5- if the results from the ERV will be positive, yes, but we still do not know
Ok, I can now confirm that Rossi will attend the New Energy World Symposium, not as a speaker but interviewed by me on stage.
In connection to the symposium, at a separate event, he says he will have some important announcements to make. No date defined.
The decision to hold the symposium, however, still depends on the result of the one-year 1MW test being released and positive.
Plans are proceeding meanwhile and there are now more than 200 attendees pre-registered. I'm also considering making it a two-day event, June 21-23, with an option to attend one day only.
We will look forward with higher expectations to this event and, if so, congratulation to @Mats Lewan
For more informations about the Symposium visit the Website: http://new-symposium.org/
For pre-registration (currently sold out!) visit: http://new-symposium.eventzill…/event?eventid=2138840997