Andrea Rossi will be on stage at Mats Lewan's New Energy World Symposium

• Official Post

Perhaps good news for everyone who wants to attend the New Energy World Symposium hosted by Mats Lewan:

Today Andrea Rossi was asked whether the press conference he will held in june is connected to Mats Lewan's Symposium, and he said "yes":

Update:

Ok, I can now confirm that Rossi will attend the New Energy World Symposium, not as a speaker but interviewed by me on stage.
    In connection to the symposium, at a separate event, he says he will have some important announcements to make. No date defined.
    The decision to hold the symposium, however, still depends on the result of the one-year 1MW test being released and positive.
    Plans are proceeding meanwhile and there are now more than 200 attendees pre-registered. I'm also considering making it a two-day event, June 21-23, with an option to attend one day only.

We will look forward with higher expectations to this event and, if so, congratulation to @Mats Lewan :thumbup:

For more informations about the Symposium visit the Website: http://new-symposium.org/
    For pre-registration (currently sold out!) visit: http://new-symposium.eventzill…/event?eventid=2138840997

• it comes to my mind:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sorry I can't see AR said yes to talk at Lewans seminarium, he said that his press conference is CONNECTED to Lewans seminarium, someone better ask AR if he will hold his press conference at the same ADDRESS at the same TIME.

• Sorry I can't see AR said yes to talk at Lewans seminarium, he said that his press conference is CONNECTED to Lewans seminarium, someone better ask AR if he will hold his press conference at the same ADDRESS at the same TIME.

Of cource connection means that the symposium must go on, otherwise there is no connection, then there is just a press conference.

• Wait a minute!
    Rossi says the events will be connected. We actually just started discussing this.
    That doesn't mean that Rossi will speak AT the symposium.
    Let me get back with more info as son as we have discussed more.
    In any case—planning is going forward, with more than 200 attendees pre-registered.
    As soon as we have the result from the one-year test, I will confirm the conference.

• Ok, I can now confirm that Rossi will attend the New Energy World Symposium, not as a speaker but interviewed by me on stage.
    In connection to the symposium, at a separate event, he says he will have some important announcements to make. No date defined.
    The decision to hold the symposium, however, still depends on the result of the one-year 1MW test being released and positive.
    Plans are proceeding meanwhile and there are now more than 200 attendees pre-registered. I'm also considering making it a two-day event, June 21-22, with an option to attend one day only.

• Official Post

Lewan's symposium seems on track. [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] has escalated their LENR involvement with their newly formed international investment arm. As much as I hate to judge something based on the actions, or lack thereof, of others, LENR leaves me no other choice...so I will say that if they are happy, then I am happy.

I would think, hope, pray that Mats has been given some type of indication...a nod of the head, blink of an eye, or a mere twitch of a finger, that he would not be stood-up, embarrassed, or left hanging were he to continue on with his plans.

Conferences are like marriages, in that they need months of advanced preparation, and a commitment from the primary participants. Let us hope that Mats does not show up in his Grooms apparel at the church, only to have the Bride, and her dowry not show up. :)

• Ok, I can now confirm that Rossi will attend the New Energy World Symposium, not as a speaker but interviewed by me on stage.
    In connection to the symposium, at a separate event, he says he will have some important announcements to make. No date…

Whatever happens Mats, I'll be there to shake hands with everybody or give you a comfortable shoulder to weep, when things go wrong after all, good luck Gerard! :thumbup:

• I wish the E-Cat X / AR event of the conference could be organized so that those who register for one day could attend. Registering for two days could be economically too challenging for a private person. The other day could be more business oriented, for company representatives.

• Official Post

Registering for two days could be economically too challenging for a private person.

Even one day is "economically challenging", and I am.
    Not sure I will be able to come, even for one day.

one should invent
    LENAirBnB, LENRzyjet, LENRFunding :phatgrin:

• I was a bit disinclined to attend this event already, because it appears to be more geared towards business than science, and the distance and travel costs are high for me.
    Now that I know Rossi will be there, the decision has become much simpler, as I've had more than enough "Rossi Says" for one lifetime.
    I also suspect I would develop a strong urge to heckle during his interview, which would be terribly rude to Mats.
    Hopefully there will be good online coverage of any new technical information disclosed during the various events.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.