French LENR Symposium in Avignon, RNBE-2016 by SFSNMC

• Official Post

This weekend happened the French Conference organised by SFSNMC, the French Society for CMNS : RNBE-2016.

I've made a report in french, and Peter kindly translated the first part
    http://egooutpeters.blogspot.f…fo-plus-first-day-of.html

Slides will be published with videos soon.

There was about 50 attendants, young and old, students, academic, retired, engineers and corporate.
    There was presentations on theory, experiments, technology, history...

Symposium Francophone RNBE-2016

For people interested in theory, you could look at Frederic Henry Couannier dark-side gravity, Jean Luc Paillet and Andrew Meulenberg DDL theory, Wiliam Collis minimal exotic neutral particle theory , Francois Geneste theory of energy.
    For people interested in history, in old and solid evidences, there was some historical presentation on George Lonchampt, on Cold Fusion in general.
    There was also some very interesting old experiments, lost in the drawers, like the neutrons of Buxerolles and Kurkdjian from a F&P cell, like the fireball in an electrolyser with cathodic pulverization of nickel on ZrO2 powder by Didier Grass.
    For those interested in experiments, those old experiments are very interesting, like the historical perspective made by JP Biberian.
    Mathieu Valat made a description of MFMP achievements. There are many presentation of work in progress, like the Mizuno/Bazhutov experiment presented by Pierre Clauzon (Mizuno), like the experiments of JP Biberian.

There was also some scientific presentation of key concept in LENR, like on hydrogen in metal science, presented by I2HMR members (Nicolas Armanet, Francois de Guerville), or like the presentation by jacques Ruer on energy accounting in LENR reactors.

For people doing replication of NiH experiments I think the the presentation fo Nicolas Armanet maye be of key importance.
    He seems to have found one reason why PdAg is said to work better by Fleischmann, by Storms.
    The key is in the evolution of the hydride phase alpha and beta in Palladium, or in Nickel.
    Those phase behave very differently, and induce different deformation in the metal.
    It seems that todays consensus ignores that beta phase, unlike alpha phase which fill the whole bulk, progress like a front, inducing huge surface deformation (+10%) if it is done under the critical temperature of the miscibility zone...
    PdAg lower that temperature, down to ambiant at 17%Ag.

Nickel is even worst as deformation induced by beta phase goes to 20%, and it seems impossible for beta phase to go more than 60µm depth, while Tc is above 400C (have to check).
    Some alloy of Ni lower the Tc, like NiMn, and there is open question raise during the conference on NiCu (Celani constantan), and NiTi (Nitinol) if the lower of increase Tc...

This mean that working with Ni or Pd alloys, may change the Tc, and that loading and unloading Ni or Pd alloys above or below that temperature will either deform anisotropically the lattice, or not, damaging or creating NAE in one case, or conserving them else...

this mean that temperature of loading, and composition, have a huge impact on nanostructure creation and evolution.
    Some key for replicators.

For engineers, and for people reporting results, the presentation of Jacques Ruer is interesting, in that it show technology targets (minimum COP), and denominations requirements.

Bill Collis also announced that ISCMNS launched an industrial panel during that meeting, with people like Jean-Francois Geneste, Jenny Vinko,... I expect a public press release as it is an important move.

There is also a desire to organise LENR research in france, organizing energies and goodwill, respecting the various level of commitments and competences.

There was a representant of Quebec and of Belgium.

Note that David Fojt have presented the cell he is manufacturing with his colleague Pascal (expert in control-command). @David Fojt -> do you have photo, of the baby?

This meeting have seen very different people talk together, academic, engineers, hot and cold fusion, students, retired and active, venture capitalist, corporates...

I expect many things to happens soon, even if the situation is not easy as LENR is still an untouchable science for most people.

• Official Post

Peter have finally translated all my quick reports.
    Many thanks Peter!

http://egooutpeters.blogspot.f…ench-symposium-final.html

I hope the slides will be available soon, to be translated.
    The experiment/accident of Didier Grass is maybe a great idea for a replications.

• It is pretty amazing that someone who has no knowledge of a language can consult Google Translate and produce a document that ends up being a fairly good idiomatic translation. Still a little work, but something that wasn't even possible maybe five to ten years ago.

• A little off-topic, but, for example, Bob Higgins is able to translate papers in Russian and Chinese, using Google Translate presumably, into a fairly accurate idiomatic English translation. This speaks in large part to the power of Google Translate, I suppose. I don't know how possible this would have been five or ten years ago; you probably would have needed someone with passable skills in the source language, which is no longer a necessity. That seems like a milestone of some kind.

• Brilliant- Thank you. While it is not related. I have been looking on how they program the D-wave 2000qubit computer. Translations are moving very quickly now.

We live in amazing times (for at least the last 100 and 20 years).

I am sure you have seen the Socrates-app they have it for both android/iphone.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.