How Do You Launch a Potentially World-Changing Energy Technology?

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/03/27/how-do-you-launch-a-potentially-world-changing-energy-technology/']It’s been over five years since Andrea Rossi first went public with his E-Cat. I don’t need to rehearse the twists and turns that have taken place since January 2011, when Rossi and Focardi held their first press conference in Bologna. In early 2011 Rossi was predicting that E-Cats would be on the market within […][/feedquote]

• Official Post

How to launch it?

There is no way to launch it.

The world is governed by people that are powerful through money. In order to keep their power they need poor people to work for them.

In order to make this majority of poor people continue working for them they need instruments to make them afraid of unemployment.

If the rich would allow a world-changing energy technology to enter the market they would lose a key instrument of intimidation.

All who still think our elected marionettes in the parlaments have any power...

• "One has to be stupid or very naive not to understand" is not a good sentence for sharing your opinion ;)

• The coming LENR technology including e-cats is not a magic bullet that will suddenly change everything.

1. 98% of the the world transport system is based upon hydrocarbons: airplanes, boats, trucks, cars etc. It will take decades to change the present system to "LENR based" systems.

So LENR being now just in it's infancy, will in any scenario only Gradually be integrated in the energy systems of the world.

2. The energy consumption of the world is increasing considerably.

From 2011 to 2012 the power consumption of the world increased by 80 000 MW.

So when will LENR products even be close to keep up with only the increase of the worlds energy demand, from the day LENR products are rolled out?

By exponential growth of LENR production - possible a decade ?

My conclusion:

LENR will only cause an initial psychological ripple to the market. Then when things calm down, it's back to normal, where LENR will be just another competitor to all other energy sources, like wind,solar, hydrocarbons etc.

Since LENR is very energy dense, it may over time be the preferred choice in many uses, but it will take a long time to implement.

• I don't think so...

Let's hope :
    - A 1000€ E-Cat
    - A 500€ assembly components for your car
    - And 500€ for the people who will do the work
    ----------------------
    2000€ to have a LENR car.
    / 100€ actually for your fuel every month
    ----------------------
    20 month of fuel to adapt your car to a LENR car...

After 3 or 4 years, the car can be sold to someone else, a used LENR car which will be sold before the used classical fuel ones that no one will want anymore...

Where there's money to gain, things can go very quickly, I think.

• Hi all

This is the question that has been haunting the footsteps of those shadowy people in power, how do I quietly get the assets I OWN out of the way of this boulder rolling down the hill.

In all honesty we have seen this, it began with oil companies as I first reported back in 2012 as they pulled out of owning the oil fields and opting for leasing soon to be worthless US fracking fields. It was followed by the banks as they shorted Oil, as described in 2013 by Sifferkoll. At the same time the old money and banks were dis-investing from all the other fossil fuels, and the banks were certainly shorting them too.

Over the last six months a lot of money has been moved out the markets to provide liquidity to take advantage of the coming LENR revolution, China has been one of the biggest moving masses of money out of the market and salting it away but many of those in the west in the know have done the same, you may have noticed a large market decline in the last few months, where has all that money gone? Do you think it went poof! And disappeared into thin air?

I think Obama warned the US utilities back in 2013. He also set the US federal departments up to take advantage of LENR almost instantly with an executive order allowing them to convert to CHP at any time. The US Federal Government will be an early adopter. They also changed the director of the DOE and she has a plan for condensed matter research while quietly shelving hot fusion research, go have a look.

The reality is the Markets have been pricing in LENR for several years, in the case of Big Oil since 2011.

Will there be a lot of blood? Yep but there will also be a massive boom, look to a minimum annual 15% growth in world GDP, look to China, India and the US to lead this but IMHO the behemoth for massive expansion will be Africa.

As Sifferkoll points out, like many banks the lending arm was not talking to the investment arm so the banks are stuck with stranded fracking loan assets; on past action they are now busy desperately bundling them in to investment assets for sale to pension funds etc. They will also raise their bleeding stumps to congress and demand another bailout.

While we can point out, as can the investment banks and big oil that those who did not carry out a thorough and proper SWOT analysis and thus failed their basic due diligence, the information as we know was out there. As to those who actively tried to hide advances in LENR by concerted trolling, most hid behind anonymous names and VPNs, so good luck finding them with enough proof to sue them, there is little point discussing any subject with a sock puppet.

The reality is that the Lame Stream Media and their owners have failed the investor big time, where they actively prevented LENR stories and comments there may be a class action that can be pursued by investors but while they will not be able to hide behind the first amendment, as it is designed to stop precisely what they did, I am sure they will play the wrong decisions by underlings card well and throw them to the wolves; with the underlings left with a he said she said defence. The cases will peter-out and a world in an LENR industrial revolution and massive boom will finally be moving out into exploiting exploring and colonising the rest of the solar system. Our World will change and the past will be history.

Kind Regards walker

• Time delay for new products is vey common, even in traditional industry. Air plaines (B777, A380, Bombardier) are usually two years late. The electro Smart never arrived because the sulfuric battery never work reliably. The same failure happen to the hydrogen fuel cell. It is announced for home use since more than 20 years. Only Toyota was able to overcome the tricky membrane degradation in its newest hydrogen powered car.
    Thus, don't expect to much of a first out of breed technology. It will work, but sometimes (more often than later) it will fail, what will derail business in the first phase.
    As outsiders we can only look and wait.

• Official Post

If you introduce LENR, or anything of that size, the naive way, there will be blood, including yours.

If you introduce such technology and you cannot flood the market, you will be overtaken in few quarters. patents are no help.
    in fact nobody can flood that market, only a network of industrialist can do it.

If you can flood the market, or if it is the competitors who do that, you will create trillion of stranded assets, tragedies and desperate defence in business, in social system...

The only way to introduce LENR without too much blood, is to do the work with the incumbents, associating losers and startups.
    Incumbent anyway have huge competences, resources, and if you destabilize their market, they will fight desperately. they will surrender but after huge losses and delays. Better have them as allies than enemies.

guess who have this strategy? ;)

• Hi all

In reply to AlainCo

As you know I have done all I can in warning people that LENR was coming and that it will have a major effect on peoples lives. I have lived through five industrial revolutions in my life and been forced to change my job by three as a direct result. I know my experience is similar to many others.

I taught a robot to do my last engineering job, I sat and watched it do the work I used to do, then quit and went back to college.

I became a librarian and worked on the London special collection of computer books back in the late eighties, I saw the internet information revolution coming, in the early 90s when all we had was Gopher, TELNET, and Bulletin Boards, I quit took a long holiday and again went back to college, I warned the head of Tesco distribution in London, when on a college placement, that internet shopping was coming, back in 97 I think, he laughed but people further up the line took note.

I worked as a consultant systems analyst and programmer, then started working as a part time climbing instructor and running a climbing walls computer department and setting routes, but for the Foot and Mouth outbreak, which scuppered outdoor pursuits for a year in the UK, I would be doing it still.

Illness in my family meant I spent time looking after family members so I worked from home, work I and the team I formed attracted the interest of the military, I started a company to sell military simulations, it was somewhat successful, the product we helped build is now the de-facto simulation for NATO but when my parents became increasingly ill I had to take more and more of a back seat.

With LENR on the horizon and the use of drones increasing I could see the end of soldiers in the field, of tanks and aircraft and indeed generals. Surprisingly I think there will still be a navy. :) I wrote a warning paper about the end of the infantry back in Feb 2013, meaning radical changes to how war is simulated would be needed, as you might guess back then it was laughed off, guess they are not laughing now.

Industrial revolutions happen, there is nothing you can do to stop them, best to just get out of the road. All you can do is call a warning, if people do not listen, there is nothing you can do; far better to concentrate on those close to you.

Industrial revolutions are accelerating read your Ray Kurzweil people.

Kind Regards walker

• Official Post

You cannot stop an industrial revolution, but you can delay it and increase damages and misallocation of efforts.
    France is one of the best example on how you destroy your economy trying to block History.
    I tried to block the tide when I was 6 with sand dam... I lose.
    The most funny was when I decided to enjoy the flood by breaking the hopeless wall.

• Hi all

In reply to Wyttenbach on the matter of

Time delay for new products is vey common, even in traditional industry. Air plaines (B777, A380, Bombardier)...

The whole constant "Are we there yet?" from the kiddies in the back seat comments section of news sites and occasionally in this forum is normal I think.

Development takes time. That said start-ups are usually faster to market with iterations of a product than entrenched players who entangle themselves in the legal and procedural market conventions they themselves erected to protect them selves from low cost market entrants.

If as Rossi and [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] have stated they want to come to market with a working tested and CE approved product that can constantly vastly undercut competitors, then they have a winning tried and tested roll-out strategy. Price to begin with will be early adopter but as competitors arrive they can cut their prices to undercut them and throw out a new iteration of the product with additional functionality, the choice of setting up Chinese production allows them to keep production costs to the industry minimum and along with patent protections they should have enough to slow down the competition for perhaps as much as a decade but certainly 5 years, which is more than long enough to establish market and brand dominance and from there entrench themselves.

Kind regards walker

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.