Rossi: We received ERV’s Report - Very pleased with results!

• Official Post

Update from Rossi

• This is the hard beginning of the tough road to energy freedom, and thus freedom from oppression of all kinds. My heart is full of gratitude for the endurance, the faith, and the insight that makes a good man, great. Thank you, Dr. Rossi.

• Fra nå er tusenvis av eksperter som er kompetente for videreføring av prosjektet. For flere år, Rossi alene vært den som hadde utholdenhet og innsikt for å nå dagens revolusjonerende resultat. Vær ikke Rossi tildelt Nobelprisen for dette, så selv jeg gå å protestere tog :)

• From now are thousands of experts who are competent for the continuation of the project. For several years, Rossi alone been the one who had PERSISTENCE and insight to reach today's revolutionary result. Be not Rossi awarded the Nobel prize for this, then even I go to protest train :)

• Don't sell the fur until the bear has been shot.

Jesus made only one miracle at a time. Here we are talking about three simultaneous miracles like a lame man walking on a lake turned into wine.

Rossi's three miracles are:

- Overcoming the Coulomb barrier thus producing nuclear reactions.
    - Those reactions occur without prompt ionizing radiation.
    - No long-lived reaction products are produced.

Anyone of these miracles is a showstopper in its own right.

Of course this has been said many times before, but it is still true.

But please stay happy while you can. Meanwhile I will stay skeptic while I can.

• - Overcoming the Coulomb barrier thus producing nuclear reactions.
    - Those reactions occur without prompt ionizing radiation.
    - No long-lived reaction products are produced.

Is that plagiarism? How do these three miracles differ from Huizenga's three miracles?

If you are still working from these, you have missed a lot of science and criticism in the interim ~25 years. The one miracle that, at least to some physicists, remains most troubling is the "prompt ionizing radiation" question. Personally, it does not seem that the branching ratios for near MeV-driven collisional fusion are necessarily constrained to product ratios brought about by low energy processes where at least one player is in the condensed or even solid phase.

• Official Post

So it appears [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] is more than just another licensee, as Rossi mentions both he and them having received the report. And also that he: "hope's that [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] and I will be able to release the report in the near future". Good to see the two partnered still, but also that [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] has a larger role than speculated on lately. Still married too, although probably not blissfully...but hey, who cares as long as they are married?

A very good sign indeed the way Rossi worded the announcement! Things are looking up. How, by whom, the report is released, how much is revealed, what it reveals, will be telling also. Should be an interesting next couple of weeks. Could be some disappointments also, as there almost always is with this story.

• Shane D.

It is important Rossi announced the report was released not [lexicon]IH[/lexicon], and then two hours later said he will make it public in ten days. Does it mean Rossi wanted to force [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] hand to get report out? Now there seems to be agreement something will be released in 5-10 days? Like you said they seem to be stuck with each other, not sure it is a happy marriage.

• Official Post

An email from Rossi indicates that the report will be released in 5–10 days.

Worse case scenario; at least we can all take comfort Krivits, as a serious journalist, is no more!

March 10, 2016 – By Steven B. Krivit –
    [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon] has apparently terminated its relationship with businessman Andrea Rossi.

March 29, 2016 – By Steven B. Krivit –
    A quiet chill has come over the relationship between [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon], LLC, a North Carolina company, andAndrea Rossi,

• A report on the Wright brother's first flight would be both positive and negative. The positive would be seen by those who can imagine the possibilities of expanding on the concept of flight and the negative would be spoken by those who would point out that such an airplane cannot replace other forms of transportation. I suspect that the reaction to this report will be similar. I suspect that it will not be creating headlines in the mainstream media that announce that the age of fossil fuels is coming to an end. What is needed is the installation of hundreds of units that are safe, stable and less expensive than the alternatives.

d

• Official Post

It is important Rossi announced the report was released not [lexicon]IH[/lexicon], and then two hours later said he will make it public in ten days. Does it mean Rossi wanted to force [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] hand to get report out? Now there seems to be agreement something will be released in 5-10 days? Like you said they seem to be stuck with each other, not sure it is a happy marriage.

BBCK,

I have no doubt that [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] and Rossi are at odds. Very obvious by the broadsides directed at each other the past few months. But even divorced couples join hands to celebrate a grandchild. This is the first time Rossi seems to be giving [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] their due in quite a long time. We shall see if [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] reciprocates.

Fun times ahead!

• So it appears [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] is more than just another licensee, as Rossi mentions both he and them having received the report.

My guess: [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] are both a licensee and Rossi's primary financial backer at the moment. The licensee arrangement may be what felt most acceptable to one or both of them, in order to maintain a professional distance and some independence.

• Quote from Shane D.: “So it appears <a href="https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/wiki/index.php/Entry/7-IH/">[lexicon]IH[/lexicon]</a> is more than just another licensee, as Rossi mentions both he and them having received the report.”
    My guess: <a href="https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/wiki/index.php/Entry/7-IH/">[lexicon]IH[/lexicon]</a> are both a licensee and Rossi's primary financial backer at the moment. The licensee arrangement may…

This makes some sense. Moreover I've wondered for a while whether Cherokee/[lexicon]IH[/lexicon] had a share in the trust that owns Leonardo.

• Нефть никогда не придет к концу, планета будет потеряна, масло кровь планеты!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Rex
    March 29, 2016 at 10:58 PM

Andrea Rossi
    March 29, 2016 at 11:40 PM

No Professors? I am disappointed.

Does this single Nuclear Engineer have any experience in electric water heaters?

• Official Post

@H-G Branzell: It is more important to which company/organization this guy is employed.

Is it a well known and state trusted certification organization (like german "TÜV", don't know what's equivalent in the US), or is it a small unknown company? The latter would be a hard punch in our faces...

I just hope that [lexicon]IH[/lexicon], with their business experience and professionalism, made a wise choice and took an organization which is serious and without any doubts (for their own safety as well).

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.