Rossi: We received ERV’s Report - Very pleased with results!

• I calculated once that there is about 2 billion tonnes of uranium in the water of Pacific Ocean, naturally occurring.

Uranium is formed of terrestrial fluids constantly. At oil production of a pipe become radioactive! And how many oil in the earth when it comes to an end. Send me please a photo of spherical concretions, mine everything here https://fotki.yandex.ru/users/…di/album/200777/slideshow

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

Edited once, last by Gennadiy Tarassenko ().

• Uranium ore is everywhere in various breeds, but it was formed of solutions fluids due to cold nuclear synthesis. Oil too was formed due to cold nuclear synthesis!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Formation of volcanoes is connected with terrestrial electricity (electric furnace) which melts rock and forms magma. As the proof of electricity lightnings over volcanoes which twist products of eruption and spherical bombs concretions serve in volcanoes. Magmas under continents aren't present also mother Earth cold with a temperature up to 600 degrees in a kernel. But temperature increase happens due to Rossi's effect at achievement of a certain temperature of fusion and further it works in the automatic mode, as in Rossi's experiences.

• Sorry thomas but if you really take Mr. Krivit seriously its hard to argue with reason with u...

He clearly has an agenda and people who have an agenda are not journalists than can write about a topic unbiased. And if he cant write about this topic unbiased why should I take him seriously?

• Official Post

What link does Penon have with Rossi.
    His curriculum Vitae is quite good, with many big serious French corps among his experiences.

Beside he made reports for Rossi before, there is no link with him.
    http://www.cobraf.com/forum/immagini/R_123620809_1.pdf

It fails into the "reputation trap" meme.
    anyone having made a report, an experiment, that did not fail is assumed to be member of the conspiracy of liars and believers.

Google translated CV:

I underlined some names I know...

Look much better than what I read.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.