Rossi: We received ERV’s Report - Very pleased with results!

• Thomas, I was always impressed by your strong analytical skills to respond on publications pro and con LENR/CF...Sounds like you are fully supporting this one, without any comment. I will struggle quite a bit how to judge your future comments, in either way....

• The debate here is meta-evidence.

Believers claim that it is impossible to find decent independent testers, because of prejudice.

I claim it is easy to do that. I note that both NASA and UoB have been interested in Rossi's device and I can conceive no reason why, if they felt it might possibly work, they would be unwilling to test it. Obviously I cannot absolutely prove this, except from their past statements (for NASA, supportive of Ni-H LENR) and actions (invited Rossi to give demo). You may construct a conspriracy theory here, and perhaps it will be popular, but Bushnell would I am sure give his eye teeth to be proved right in his backing for LENR.

You on the other hand make assertions with no evidence.

Mister Krivit is a rather unique individual... Since I dont want to say bad things about a person I leave this statement like this.

Quite right, most participants in the LENR sga are a bit unusual. I'd put Krivit into the "has got awards for journalism on LENR" and "has never been sent to prison for criminal actions" categories. Neither of which Rossi can claim.

• I would put him in the "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while but throws a lot of dirt while looking for it."-category

• Eric Walker wrote:" this is my shot at crackpot fame."

Thanks for your answer.. there are indeed plenty of alphaparticle emitters according to the so-called Rossi effect via Beryllium 8, but perhaps there are also proton reactions.

There looks to be thousands of PHD years of work finding out how to manipulate these reactions...femto technology

Its good of you to collate the work of the international fringe dwellers who have been crackpot enough to investigate the isotope changes in LENR for 2 decades , Mizuno.. Iwamura etc.

Your collation and summary contains a number of interesting fringe references, which I am reading.

My interest in in LENR is more fringier than most... I speculate that it occurs in Earth's mantle and specifically in zircons which are used to date the rocks via U-235.

Sometimes crackpots are useful.
    Janet Coatsworth thought Leo Szilard was a crackpot when he dictated his 1939 letter to Roosevelt,
    But what he wrote was definitely not crackpot

• If you beleive that planet core melting is caused by LENR, see this thread, it should be of interest to you

The Road to LENR goes through High Pressure Physics.

• My interest in in LENR is more fringier than most... I speculate that it occurs in Earth's mantle and specifically in zircons which are used to date the rocks via U-235.

Interesting idea. Some thoughts:

• I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of LENR were occurring in the earth's mantle or core, and within other planets.
    • I have no opinion on zircons and the dating of rocks via 235U.
    • I have not followed up to now and have little desire to wade into the debate, with religious undertones, concerning the reliability of radioactive dating.
    • I would be gleefully entertained to learn that radioactive dating was unreliable, because we find out at some point that activity can be induced (or slowed down).
    • An implication of my own working hypothesis, that radioactivity can be induced or slowed down, and that LENR results go back to induced activity, would seem to be that radioactive dating could be under some circumstances unreliable, although I have not explored this idea.

The contrarian in me finds a lot of enjoyment in being dropped into the middle of such a nexus of controversial subjects.

• Axilaxil recommended the "road to LENR is through HP physics"

There may be many LENR roads between Lugano and Pluto and some may pass through the centre of Hades.
    Certainly LENR could supply the 20 TW of geoheat deficit not supplied by conventional nuclear decay.
    http://physicsworld.com/cws/ar…s-for-half-of-earths-heat

Hopefully the LENR road will lead home soon.
    I had an E-cat in my home I'd feed it with Strontium-90 and see if it ate it up.

• Axilaxil recommended the "road to LENR is through HP physics"

There may be many LENR roads between Lugano and Pluto and some may pass through the centre of Hades.
    Certainly LENR could supply the 20 TW of geoheat deficit not supplied by conventional nuclear decay.
    http://physicsworld.com/cws/ar…s-for-half-of-earths-heat

Hopefully the LENR road will lead home soon.
    I had an E-cat in my home I'd feed it with Strontium-90 and see if it ate it up.

I reference nanoplasmonic based experiments here to show how the confinement of polaritons on the surface of gold nanoparticles: a nanoplasmonic mechanism can change the half-life of U232 from 69 years to 6 microseconds. It also causes thorium to fission without neutrons.

See references:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Farxiv.org%2Fpdf%2F1112.6276&ei=nI6UUeG1Fq-N0QGypIAg&usg=AFQjCNFB59F1wkDv-NzeYg5TpnyZV1kpKQ&sig2=fhdWJ_enNKlLA4HboFBTUA&bvm=bv.46471029,d.dmQ

Experiments showing the same mechanism as listed below:

"Laser-induced synthesis and decay of Tritium under exposure of solid targets in heavy water"

http://arxiv.org/abs/1306.0830

Initiation of nuclear reactions under laser irradiation of Au nanoparticles in the presence of Thorium aqua ions

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0906/0906.4268.pdf

I am interested in how rapid if not almost instantaneous radioactive stabilization of radioactive isotopes occurs and only stable isotopes result from nuclear reactions caused by this nanoplasmonic based effect. I am impressed by the possible role of negative vacuum energy in this regard as described in the paper “Effects of Vacuum Fluctuation Suppression on Atomic Decay Rates”.
    At: http://arxiv.org/pdf/0907.1638v1.pdf

In explanation from these experiments, nano geometry of particles converts light energy from the laser into vortex motion of electrons in a nanoplasmonic “Dark Mode” soliton produced on the surface of the gold nanoparticles. Without the gold nanoparticles, laser light alone is ineffectual in producing these effects in this type of experiment.

The powerful emission of a nano-scale magnetic anapole beam by the soliton produces the separation of the vacuum into positive and negative energy zones. Through quantum fluctuation damping, the magnetic beam also forces the entanglement of the soliton with the U232 nucleus by pumping high levels of magnetic energy into the vacuum. This vacuum energy pumping using EMF energy from microwaves also happens in the EmDrive system under development by NASA where some laser beam probes exceed the speed of light as these beams pass through negative energy zones.

• Gather in Google a subject - "Model of The Planet" my subject planet model on the first page. It is necessary to do model of the planet and we will receive new energy generator of Tarasenko. The kernel of the planet consists of plasma of cold nuclear synthesis which rotates from the moment of formation of the planet Earth! Rotation of a kernel also leads to rotation of geospheres, the friction and gives electric current, and the lithosphere is the natural electrocondenser. In a kernel of the planet there is no thermonuclear reaction, uranium is formed some other way!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

Edited 2 times, last by Gennadiy Tarassenko ().

• Paradigmnoia said "First, show that processes applicable to the Earth in Earthly circumstances "

Haven't visited there yet but the Earthly circumstances in Hades vary widely, between ,say 500 and 3000 degrees
    Celsius with silicate and metallic(nickel and iron incl.) lattice minerals crystallizing and recrystallizing with varying fugacities,
    cracks and porosities, electrical currents , hydrogen gas, , all kinds of shocks,..WTH.

The stomach of an E-cat is not so hellish but it would be interesting to see
    if LENR digests isotopes like Sr-90, Cs-137 and for the foolhardy U-235

, as Piantelli asserts in his patent, WO 2013008219 A2.

• Uranium is as common as dirt. Literally. One square mile, one foot deep, of soil contains a ton of uranium on average.
    There are thousands of "geospheres", ie. concretions, around where I live. They were mined for landscape ornaments a hundred years ago.
    Some of them have fossils inside the centre, sometimes crustaceans, but usually coprolite of fish bones. Cretaceous age. They are often about a metre in diameter.

• Quote from robert bryant: “My interest in in LENR is more fringier than most... I speculate that it occurs in Earth's mantle and specifically in zircons which are used to date the rocks via U-235.”
    Interesting idea. Some thoughts:- I wouldn't be…

In a planet kernel Earth temperature is no more than 600 degrees, there in a kernel plasma of cold nuclear synthesis! Thermonuclear synthesis in a kernel of the planet isn't present.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Uranium is as common as dirt. Literally. One square mile, one foot deep, of soil contains a ton of uranium on average.
    There are thousands of "geospheres", ie. concretions, around where I live. They were mined for landscape ornaments a hundred years…

These concretions are also formed at the expense of lightnings underground! There is a lot of organic chemistry that speaks about the low temperature of plasma of lightnings! It is a spherical lightning - it cold! :thumbup:

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.