Welcome to the 'Lookingforheat' Laboratory.

• Official Post

Since our lab near London is getting ever busier, I am repeating a post I made appealing for help a year ago. None was forthcoming.

• HELP WANTED. Lookingforheat would love to hear from anyone with free time (A retired science teacher perhaps, or technician) who is interested in helping out 'hands on' in Lookingforheat's laboratory on the East side of London. This would mainly involve monitoring experiments, helping to build equipment and suggesting and researching possible new methods. Helping to shoot videos, and drinking tea. We are an equal opportunity company and pay all staff memers the same wage. By which I mean everybody has an equal chance of doing something dumb and we all pay ourselves nothing.

If this amazing opportunity appeals, please contact me at <[email protected]>

• Since our lab near London is getting ever busier, I am repeating a post I made appealing for help a year ago. None was forthcoming.

However, If you move your operation to my "lab" on the west coast of Canada, I might consider switching...

@What about mentally joining forces and avoiding same mistakes/bad experiements (and not hiding tiny success..).

Skip are you from Vancouver?

• @What about mentally joining forces and avoiding same mistakes/bad experiements (and not hiding tiny success..).

Skip are you from Vancouver?

We HAVE joined forces, in that, anything (re: CF) I have done; or will do in the future has been mentioned on the net.

As my "lab" (AKA the church) approaches completion, I will resume my experiments, and will again ask for advice and share my failures (and whatever).

I am also willing to travel to anywhere, to help others in their similar pursuits for travel costs.

If that happens to be approximately enroute to a planned motorcycle destination; no travel reimbursement necessary.

I'm still in the long process of moving from Vancouver to 300km east...

skip

• Official Post

Here's a walk-round of our new lab- still a bit 'just moved in' - but we are getting there.

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Very nice!

I have one question: do you ever feel the need to use thick plastic, polycarbonate for example, as a shield. What with hydrogen and electric power ... And what about radiation counters? Couldn't something inadvertently produce ionizing radiation or even neutrons?

• Official Post

Beautifull! Were is the location of this lab?

In the Essex countryside - around 25km from London

I have one question: do you ever feel the need to use thick plastic, polycarbonate for example, as a shield. What with hydrogen and electric power ... And what about radiation counters? Couldn't something inadvertently produce ionizing radiation or even neutrons?

That is 3 questions. The answers are:- Sometimes, what about them, and possibly, but never seen in the LENR field AFAIK.

• Official Post

Yes, that's Russ George - he will be with us (hopefully) till late summer. He's a huge help to us, and since Martin and I can provide him with the technical support that he has not had for a long time, it seems we are a help to him as well.

Russ (as you know) is a highly skilled and careful experimenter - already the LENR fairy has shown herself a little under his guidance in a 'non ;LION' test, and if she moves in on a regular basis, I'll tell all about it.

• Official Post

Here's that fairy doing a few twirls. This is the data on 'Androcles 2' that has reached me via email a few hours ago in W. Texas so far- the radiation data. I don't yet have the temperature overlay, but this (I am sure) shows the repeatable spikes in the count when the heater is totally powered down and the cooling test sample hits the 350-300C zone. Right now that's all I know.

Andro_may7.pdf

• Official Post

The web shop is no longer open for new customers, Now the lab is running I just don't have time to service it properly it any more- and my colleague moved away, so all down to me. Existing customers are still welcome to contact me for help or supplies via the LFH Gmail postbox. Not true to say it didn't work, perhaps more accurate to say it worked too well.

• Hi Alan; I wondered if the H-cat work was worth pursuing any further, or do you think the heat production was all chemical HHO recombination, no LENR involved? I was thinking of setting up several catalytic converters in series possibly with extra Ni added to the system and pumping through Hydrogen and Oxygen initially to heat the system up, then switching to pure Hydrogen alone. If the high temperature persists then this would suggest some degree of LENR. The whole system including the HHO generator will be housed within my wood/pellet burning stove, the H-cats residing inside the flue pipe to safely generate the heat, with waste gases going up the chimney. Rather like Brillouin's Hydrogen Hot Tube (but without the electrical pulses!)

• Official Post

Hi Alan; I wondered if the H-cat work was worth pursuing any further, or do you think the heat production was all chemical HHO recombination, no LENR involved? I

I'm certain that it was all chemical energy. Good calorimetry was very difficult, but we managed it in the end, and found no difference between burning the HHO as a flame, or simply recombining it via a car catalyzer. I got a lot of abuse from one of the main promoters of the idea for saying so, too, who accused me of wanting to steal his ideas.

Have fun with HHO by all means, but I should perhaps mention that a 2:1 mix of oxygen and hydrogen is more explosive than Jane Russel's brassiere and more dangerous (for that reason) than a month old pie made from dingo testicles. It is in fact damn dangerous stuff, even enough to fill a beer glass in free air will go off with a bang like a pistol shot. Pure hydrogen is a pussycat by comparison.

• Thanks for your quick reply: well I'll probably just carry on burning good ol' fashioned wood. You are right to stick to your principles in the face of any unfortunate abuse, thanks for your advice. I worked as a physicist/physiologist in vision at UCL for many years, now a retired scientist. I have been following the LENR story and would be interested in aiding the research effort (too far from your lab in Essex unfortunately, now living in Cornwall) But maybe I'll start up something here, any analyses or writing up research data etc I could help with from here?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.