An open letter to Professor Gary T. Horowitz

• I wrote a letter to a top Black Hole theorist from which I got no reply.

Dear Professor Horowitz,

I have just read some of your paper

slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/getdoc/slac-pub-11616.pdf

The Inside Story:
    Quasilocal Tachyons and Black Holes
    Gary T. Horowitz, and Eva Silverstein

on the duelism that exists between tachyons and black holes

In this reference, you state as follows:

“Most work on black holes in string theory, including the present work, focus on theoretical objects which are probably not realistic.”

After I read that statement, I felt compelled to inform you that your theory reflects real things and that Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR) technology will soon become a desktop based experimental tool that string theorists can uses to verifiy and expand the field of string theory. Science has had a hard time envisioning the consequence of their theories might really look like in this world. But please have the courage to recognize that your ideas are true and real with real though unusual results.

As a preamble, I became interested in a science called nanoplasmonics to understand the behavior of some systems in alternate energy production. Metal nanoparticles confine, convert and concentrate light energy into dipole vibrations between an electron and a hole. These electrons and light combine to form polaritons.

This cutting edge relatively new field of study, deals with the conversion of light into electron motion on the surface of metal. These metal nano-particles form EMF hot spots where this dipole energy is combined with entangled electrons to form into an polariton vortex where their spins are organized into a powerful anapole magnetic beam through the formation of a Surface Plasmon Polariton (SPP) soliton formed on the surface of nanoparticles and the spaces between them. This vortex circulation of polaritons adds to the power of the spins many thousands of times by long lasting angular rotation inside of each polariton within the vortex where each rotation adds a quantum of angular momentum to the spin totals of the soliton. This electron spin energy is aligned along this tightly focused magnetic beam and greatly amplified .

To understand this electron spin organization process and see pictures of the magnetic beam produced in polariton experiments reference as follows:

Half-solitons in a polariton quantum fluid behave like magnetic monopoles

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1204/1204.3564.pdf

The method that these Dark Mode SPP solitons can receive and amplify EMF is explained in this reference as follows:

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1405/1405.1657.pdf

Plasmonics With a Twist: Taming Optical Tornadoes on the Nanoscale

There have been experiments performed that show various forms of nuclear activity as a result of this powerful EMF concentration and organization. This powerful anapole magnetic beam may be causing a compensating production of negative vacuum energy associated with these SPP nano sized dark mode solitons. They act like and may actually be analog black holes and a tachyons.

A staple of the LENR methodology is exploding metal foil in water. I recently saw a video that characterized the ash that was produced by exploding titanium foils in water as follows:

http://www.ecoinventions.ca/ic…s-possibility-of-tachyon/

The experimental results that show tachyon behavior of these SPPs can be found at the following

http://restframe.com/rf/home.html

These results have been replicated many times in many ways. These results can also be easily and reliably produced. LENR has been taken seriously by NASA, AIRBUS, the US Navy and is currently develope by the trial and error Edisonian approach to the point of product release.

I list these experiments below that show some results of the tachyon impact on nature. This includes increased rates of nuclear decay of radioactive isotopes, and fission of thorium without neutrons. These are wet systems where gold nano particles are irradiated with a relatively low powered laser. When these gold nano-particles are not present, no nuclear effects are observed.

I reference nanoplasmonic based experiments here to show how the confinement of electrons on the surface of gold nanoparticles: a nanoplasmonic mechanism can change the half-life of U232 from 69 years to 6 microseconds. It also causes thorium to fission without neutrons.

See references:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Farxiv.org%2Fpdf%2F1112.6276&ei=nI6UUeG1Fq-N0QGypIAg&usg=AFQjCNFB59F1wkDv-NzeYg5TpnyZV1kpKQ&sig2=fhdWJ_enNKlLA4HboFBTUA&bvm=bv.46471029,d.dmQ

Experiments showing the same mechanism as listed below:

“Laser-induced synthesis and decay of Tritium under exposure of solid targets in heavy water”

http://arxiv.org/abs/1306.0830

Initiation of nuclear reactions under laser irradiation of Au nanoparticles in the presence of Thorium aqua ions

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0906/0906.4268.pdf

I am interested in how rapid if not almost instantaneous radioactive stabilization of radioactive isotopes occurs and only stable isotopes result from nuclear reactions caused by this nanoplasmonic based effect. I am impressed by the possible role of negative vacuum energy in this regard as described in the paper

“Effects of Vacuum Fluctuation Suppression on Atomic Decay Rates”.

At: http://arxiv.org/pdf/0907.1638v1.pdf

In explanation from these experiments, nano geometry of particles converts light energy from the laser into vortex motion of electrons/light hydrids(polaritons) in a nanoplasmonic “Dark Mode” soliton produced on the surface of the gold nanoparticles. Without the gold nanoparticles, laser light alone is ineffectual in producing these effects in this type of experiment.

The powerful emission of a nano-scale magnetic anapole beam by the soliton produces the separation of the vacuum into positive and negative energy zones. Through quantum fluctuation damping, the magnetic beam also forces the entanglement of the soliton with the U232 nucleus by pumping high levels of magnetic energy into the vacuum. This vacuum energy pumping using EMF energy from microwaves also happens in the EmDrive system under development by NASA where some laser beam probes exceed the speed of light as these beams pass through negative energy zones.

In another thought, action of nano sized particles and structures could be based on time acceleration by those nano structures as a result of negative vacuum energy production.

In dry hydrogen gas based nanoplasmonics systems, engineers use a commercially available nickel based catalytic micro particle coated with nanowire that amplify nanoplasmonic effects by using nanoparticles of lithium to amplify the catalytic time acceleration effect to a huge amount. This amplification is done through SPP asymmetric EMF inter-particle soliton coupling, where a large soliton produced on the surface of the micro prticle feeds dipole based electric energy superconductively via the nanowires on its surface into a series of smaller lithium nanoparticle based solitons produced by lithium rydberg matter based nanoparticles…like a step up transformer.

The Defkalion Green Technologies development team witnessed and latter described during product development in a dry hydrogen/nickel/lithium nanoplasmonic system where the magnetic fields produced through the conversion of infrared light is projected out of a micron sized reaction zone was measured at 1.6 tesla at 20 centimeters distance.

See the slide “Proposed Reaction Mechanism” in the following:

https://mospace.umsystem.edu/x…sisReactionMechanisms.pdf

This puts this particular nanoplasmonic magnetic field production method equal in power to anything to be found anywhere in the universe. He also has seen these solitons eventually explode in a bosenova whose cause is a mystery. The injection of these powerful positive EMF fields must produce the balancing of equally large negative vacuum energy fields. The study and possible engineering applications of these large negative vacuum energy fields would be very interesting if taken seriously.

Leif Holmlid has seen the production of mesons and muons as a consequence of what you call Hadronization of tachyions based on the irradiation of shell 105 catalyst on an irdium substrate using a green light laser. This reaction produces the release of abundant overunity energy gain. See as follows:

Small-scale nuclear fusion may be a new energy source
    Date:
    September 25, 2015
    Source:
    University of Gothenburg

http://www.sciencedaily.com/re…/2015/09/150925085550.htm

I understand that this subject matter is hard to believe, but it might be an advantage to your research if you suspend disbelief long enough to trust your oun ideas. You owe it to yourself and science to learn more about this line of experimentation since you are familiar with all the mysterious things that tachyons and negative vacuum energy can do. Being able to produce tachyions at will and control negative energy through nano engineering methods might greatly advance your experimental work in understanding black holes, tachyons, BEC condensation. and controlling the vacuum.

If you are interested in this subject, I will be happy to share my reference library of related papers and experimental results, research, ideas and theories.

My background in quantum mechanics is not sufficient to take full advantage of this type of experimental data, but your background and interest should help you form your own experimental framework associated with this newly developed approach to vacuum energy nano engineering.

I would be happy to get you off the ground, to the best of my limited ability. If you are not interested, you might be kind enough to refer one of your colleagues or students to this new subject. There is a lack of proper theoretical support for this line of experimentation.

With best regards and continued future success in your work

Remember, fortune favors the bold

• I usually start a letter to an unknown-to-me person that I would like some help from with some brief polite comments, like "Hi, I hope this letter finds you well... If you don't mind, I would like some of your time.... I read your reports with great interest and liked this and that point (and maybe a "I am unsure about this particular thing, but it is a neat idea")... (showing comprehension and having actually read the reports)"...etc.

• I usually start a letter to an unknown-to-me person that I would like some help from with some brief polite comments, like "Hi, I hope this letter finds you well... If you don't mind, I would like some of your time.... I read your reports with great interest and liked this and that point (and maybe a "I am unsure about this particular thing, but it is a neat idea")... (showing comprehension and having actually read the reports)"...etc.

The language of diplomacy is not one of my talents.

• Official Post

Indeed they do like a little flattery. I would suggest something brief like this.

Hey Prof Gaz!

You are one cool dude! In fact so cool I would welcome you giving me and the boys the straight dope on this cold fusion shit. Is it just crazy talk or should me and my ho bet the farm on oi?

Luv. Your homey Axil.

ps. Relax, we ain't got no farm, but I do have a real class pit-bull and a 38 special.

• Thank you very much for the great article for help full energy is combined with entangled electrons to form into an polarization vortex. X(

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.