Better Mouse Trap

• I have been following LENR for about 4 years now. And up until this point I have largely just absorbed the information because I didn't have a background in physics nor chemistry. But I have done significant research and done my own garage experiments.

Most discussion seems to revolve around Rossi. IMO this is because as much as people like the bash him, his experiments, the Lugano report etc. he is really the only one that has provided any real details on how it works.

The exception to this is what Mills has been saying for years. While people don't seem to bash him as much as Rossi, he still gets quite a following of people who question his intelligence.

Obviously with the work of Holmlid this has possibly changed as I have not seen real questioning of his results, maybe because he is more mainstream than the others and rather than trying to commercialize it he want to understand it first. I think that is most probably the reason. He is taking his time, scientific method and therefore is not an immediate threat to the status quo.

But over the years when I see some of the outright attacks on Rossi and Mills I have to wonder why? They seem to be more than just skepticism and done relentlessly.

So I wanted to pose a question for others to ponder and it is this. Do think somebody or company already has better mouse trap so to speak, and they are just waiting to deploy it. Why go first if they intention is to not cause the macro economic pain that will result from this going main stream? Could it be that the better mouse trap was invented a long time ago, possibly decades, and has been refined over that same time and works so much better that the e-cat is like a model T that can crushed by the Tesla that is the better mouse trap??

Obviously there are many interests around the world that do not want to see the status quo changed. There is going to be great economic pain when the transition occurs. We are already seeing this in the oil markets today with smart money getting out and unwinding their investments that many post about on here.

Of the three top contenders, Rossi, Mills and Brillouin, one of those three seems to be keeping their technology closer to the vest. Brillouin also seems to have the most money backing them as well.

Time will tell, but I bet as soon as Rossi starts selling the e-cat, a miraculously better way to do it will be released in short order. If not Brillouin then somebody else.

• A very rapid transition to renewable energy can not only help humans survive climate change, but will provide an urgently needed major boost to the economy - leading to extraordinary business opportunities and millions of new jobs! The work of Rossi, Mills and Brillouin as well as any and all others are desirable alternatives - should they prove practical.

Ordinary engines that can be modified to run without fuel open another important path. AESOP’S new science and technology can tap solar energy 24/7/365. Conventional engines can be modified to end any need to burn fuel. Manufacturers can produce millions of engines that need no fuel, under license.

After 9 years of work, Chris Hunter succeeded in converting a 1939 Ford engine. It ran without fuel at 1,300 rpm and proved the concept. He has now converted a second 4 cylinder Kia engine. When fitted with a custom alternator that can handle the power, it will be independently verified, validated and certified.

Converted engines are sealed and filled with propane which serves as a refrigerant. Once spun up to speed by a starter, the propane cycles through a phase change from a liquid to a gas and back again to provide the needed temperature differential. Ambient heat (a huge untapped solar energy reservoir, that exceeds Earth’s fossil fuel potential) substitutes for fuel. Frost forms on the chilled engine exterior. For details, see aesopinstitute.org Click on NO FUEL PISTON ENGINES and scroll down to pages 11-15.

AESOP is converting both a Briggs & Stratton engine, and a Mitsubishi V6. Proprietary improvements are included. Millions of engines, of all sizes, that can spin generators 24/7/365 will rapidly enter world markets.

Companies developing intermittent wind and solar systems can instead utilize solar powered engines to provide 24/7/365 continuous power, both at the point of use and, with a group of multi-megawatt engines, at sub-stations, eliminating the need to run grid power to wind and solar farms.

Hybrid and electric cars using fuel-free engines will have on-board recharge and unlimited range. They could use Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) systems to sell power to utilities, or power homes and other buildings (V2B) when suitably parked.

AESOP is opening a path to fast acceptance of seemingly impossible new science, modifying the sacrosanct Second Law of Thermodynamics. Skeptics might read SECOND LAW SURPRISES (under MORE) on the aesopinstitute.org website.

AESOP is slandered by Trolls, including rants by an obsessed individual, posting some truth and many lies, errors and distortions. He uses pseudonyms, posing as a fake ‘Physics Board’. For those interested, my bio is on the aesopinstitute.org website.

• The alternator will demonstrate the engine can produce substantial electric power without fuel. That is the initial practical application of converted engines. That is the way Hunter, after a decade of work, has chosen to prepare the modified Kia engine for validation, verification and Certification, by a recognized independent laboratory.

• He is rewinding one of his own design. I do not yet have any details.

However, AESOP is converting a Mitsubishi V6. An off-the-shelf 3 kW alternator will be used with this engine initially.

It will also provide air-conditioning for a home as a by-product.