Better Mouse Trap

• I have been following LENR for about 4 years now. And up until this point I have largely just absorbed the information because I didn't have a background in physics nor chemistry. But I have done significant research and done my own garage experiments.

Most discussion seems to revolve around Rossi. IMO this is because as much as people like the bash him, his experiments, the Lugano report etc. he is really the only one that has provided any real details on how it works.

The exception to this is what Mills has been saying for years. While people don't seem to bash him as much as Rossi, he still gets quite a following of people who question his intelligence.

Obviously with the work of Holmlid this has possibly changed as I have not seen real questioning of his results, maybe because he is more mainstream than the others and rather than trying to commercialize it he want to understand it first. I think that is most probably the reason. He is taking his time, scientific method and therefore is not an immediate threat to the status quo.

But over the years when I see some of the outright attacks on Rossi and Mills I have to wonder why? They seem to be more than just skepticism and done relentlessly.

So I wanted to pose a question for others to ponder and it is this. Do think somebody or company already has better mouse trap so to speak, and they are just waiting to deploy it. Why go first if they intention is to not cause the macro economic pain that will result from this going main stream? Could it be that the better mouse trap was invented a long time ago, possibly decades, and has been refined over that same time and works so much better that the e-cat is like a model T that can crushed by the Tesla that is the better mouse trap??

Obviously there are many interests around the world that do not want to see the status quo changed. There is going to be great economic pain when the transition occurs. We are already seeing this in the oil markets today with smart money getting out and unwinding their investments that many post about on here.

Of the three top contenders, Rossi, Mills and Brillouin, one of those three seems to be keeping their technology closer to the vest. Brillouin also seems to have the most money backing them as well.

Time will tell, but I bet as soon as Rossi starts selling the e-cat, a miraculously better way to do it will be released in short order. If not Brillouin then somebody else.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.