Turnkey plug and play

• Is Rossi's mass production strategy foolish and unrealistic in the real world?

There is no infrastructure established to support LENR in any form. Producing a million units month will lead to a inventory backlog because these units will not sell because they cannot be installed, because no one knows how to operate them.

The Rossi reactors will not plug and play with existing power production units. Can you hook them up to existing piping, to existing circuits, to existing thermostats?

Will installations be required to change their systems; who will do these changes, are these installers trained, will a million units sit in a shipping yard waiting to be installed by just a few people?

How is Rossi going to handle installation or is he just interested in robots and production. Without car dealers who can sell and service cars? Without car dealers car won't sell.

Will Rossi sell his reactors on the internet, on Amazon, at Home Depot. What is his selling plan?

These LENR reactors are not personal computers that you can just plug into a wall socket and the internet. These reactors require engineering to be installed, expert engineering. A large capacity robot factory does not good when there is no infrastructure there to handle its output.

Is a factory that produces cars productive if there is no roads on which to drive those cars. Such will be the fate of a large numbers of LENR reactors sitting in inventory.

A Rossi competitor will arise who will produce LENR reactors in small numbers but will have the knowhow and skill to custom fit his reactor into the users facility with little impact on the user. This is turnkey plug and play.

Mills' idea about putting his reactor into a car is a good one. Everybody knows how to drive a car and the car can be plugged into a house to power it. The Mills idea is turnkey plug and play. The Mills' idea is a good one,

• Personally I can imagine quite well that LENR device can operate as a water boiler and connected without any special training to existing grid.
    It could operate completely without maintenance - but it will require years of testing and development.
    I believe that the first devices will be for industrial usage, so there will be just a few units first.
    In the meantime training sessions can start to teach many new technicians.
    To do something like this a lot of money will be necessary.

I can say that even my reactor could work well for at least month. It can be connected to the grid extremely easily (just input water and output water) and it will just work with automated control. You only have to press ON switch, nothing more.
    Development of my reactors is at the beginning but I believe that fully working device can be ready in the following months.
    Rossi is years ahead. I am convinced that there will be absolutely no problem with sales or reactors that are unused.

• The one thing that might keep Rossi's reactor from producing gamma radiation is constant high temperature. If the input power is switched on and off every 1/2 hour for a year or more, will gamma radiation appear? If so how much? If so, will people accept a gamma source in their basement. Has Rossi tested 20,000 on/off cycles? What happens when his controllers malfuction? How will the fuel be replaced?

Rossi is assuming that all this is covered by somebody at the bottom of his supply chain. How long will that chain take to develop?

• I believe that a problems with radiation can be verified and/or prevented with a proper shielding. Reactors must pass just all the certifications. If something accidently happen that was not expected, then certificator has a big problem. This is reason why it might take very long time to certify the products for home usage.
    For sure there will be regulations about the radiation, what is safe level, allowed limits, etc.

Gamma rays in the reactor are low energetic, if this will not change, you do not have to worry.
    It is very dependent on the technology/design of the reactor. Some will not allow to exceed such level even in the worst cases, some could explode maybe with neutron blast and highly toxic vapours when control mechanism will fail.
    Reactors with high COPs will be more prone for unwanted events.

Each new technology has a briliant advantages but also serious disadvantages. Even normal fire that is good helper can kill you if you don't know how to manage it.
    If we want to use it, we must take this into account.

Today we have cars or planes everywhere, it can fail anytime. Risks are always present, yet we are using it daily.

Soon there might be interdimensional teleports, it could "damage" time and space to a high degree and of course kill you. But we will use it.
    For sure there will be very bad accidents with LENR as well, but we can learn from all the errors.

• Official Post

Having experimented with both Oxy-Hydrogen systems (not pure Hydrogen which is much safer) and LENR, I think HHO is way more dangerous. Even working with small volumes of HHO I have had trouble with flashbacks/explosions from time to time - an experience also repeated in industrial HHO companies where there have been fatalities. In comparison an LENR system really is a pussycat.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.