Press Release - Cold Fusion (LENR) Verified - Inventor Sues Industrial Heat, LLC.

• Official Post

links to sifferkoll
    Leonardo Corp & Rossi Sues [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon]
    http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…sdce-16-21199__0001.0.pdf
    license agreement
    http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…sdce-16-21199__0001.2.pdf

http://www.prnewswire.com/news…l-heat-llc-300247317.html

• Official Post

I don't know what is what you say that is not validated David, the lawsuit or the COPs. But Rossi confirms the validity of the Public Release.

Frank Acland
    ECW Admin

I have contacted Rossi, he informed the press release was legitimate,
    but all questions about this must be directed to the attorney John
    Annesser named in the press release.

• someone waiting for $ 89,000,000.00

Thanks, David. I don't see the docs directly there, I guess you opened enough to read that. The "impatient" party must have some reason to pursue such a lawsuit. It would seem that a success, even at a COP 6, is indicative a a great future for those who can continue to work together. I don't recall Edison or JP Morgan or Elihu Thomson suing each other, at least not so early on. But for the rest of us, this is a gift. Legal "discovery" will likely disclose a lot more than the paltry revelations in the Rossi patent apps I have seen. So Rossi's "50" or more patents could be spread around to other pioneering developers. It is not a disaster, but a democratization in that respect.

• Only a very stupid scammer...

As my engineer father used to say "dumb like a fox". Until we see the nature of the contract and what stipulation, or other, is in dispute, it will be a bit of a mystery. Already the suit may well have served a beneficial PR purpose to both parties, although I doubt that was the intent.

I don't know why Rossi hires such poorly equipped attorneys... and I base that on the patent app denied in the last year or so. It even seems that they enabled or even necessitated the filing by [lexicon]IH[/lexicon].

• Dameron is claimed to be wrongly named as co-inventor on the patent application submitted by [lexicon]IH[/lexicon], which may allow [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] to claim ownership. Application 20160051957
    There may be more pending that were submitted by [lexicon]IH[/lexicon].

Inventors: Rossi; Andrea; (Miami Beach, FL) ; Dameron; Thomas Barker; (Raleigh, NC)

Applicant: Name City State Country Type
    [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon], LLC Raleigh NC US

Family ID: 53879244

Appl. No.: 14/627828

Filed: February 20, 2015

• Official Post

The lawsuit is pretty damning of Darden and Vaughn. As one would expect it makes Rossi sound like a saint. Where the truth lies...who knows? It will be interesting to hear how Cherokee responds. That will take some time to play out, so for the time being, that will become an entertaining side show. What is most important are the revelations of the Ecat's stellar performance. Wow!

But can we trust those numbers? As speculated days ago, Penon being the ERV would not be good, as he didn't do very well carrying out the first Hotcat test in 2013. Then for Rossi, and [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] to choose him again for this even more important 352 day test, raises the "neutrality" issue. But to balance that out, [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] used Fabiani and this Gerry West person to oversee Penon's work. That would seem to negate any impartiality Penon would have felt towards Rossi and his Ecat.

In addition, even the most die hard skep, always said if the COP were 6 or greater, than almost anyone could easily do the validation. Well, at times the Ecat ran at >COP50. No one could mess that up I would think?

Another thing to consider though, was IHs press release a couple weeks ago where they basically said that if they didn't say it was a validation, then don't believe what you hear. In hindsight, they may have been laying the groundwork to refuse to pay Rossi that final $89 million, or perhaps revealing their dissatisfaction with the neutrality, or quality of the ERV report, or his findings. Maybe even both.

Add all this up, and it doesn't assure the Ecat is real, but I think it comes pretty darn close to doing just that. Very exciting, and always, a very good story. Who needs action novels, when we have this! :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.