Why Cherokee changed its tune?

• Official Post

Even though he seems to skipping around on his story a bit, what Jed is saying is plausible, but then again, so many other scenarios, as supported by their sources, are also. I can see IH considering their man on the scene (Barry West) as the equivalent of an ERV. He also worked alongside Fabio Fulviano, who really doesn't have the qualifications for the role. Rossisays West was there with him every day, and the guy never said anything bad -to him. Wouldn't take long I would think for anyone in that situation to realize you don't tell him (Rossi) anything bad about his 1MW baby...as many others in Rossi's colorful history could attest.

While I don't necessarily partake in speculation, sometimes to get a lot of "likes", you just have to :) ,so here goes: Like I said, Fulvio was there also with West on behalf of IH...or at least he was until this past summer. I say that because Fulvio allowed Mats Lewan to interview him this fall. Doubtful IH would allow the interview in the first place were he still on payroll (they are very secretive and tight lipped). Especially so in that Fulvio praised Rossi, and used the interview to herald the coming a new energy era. Not IH's story line.

So possibly there is a split opinion between West and Fulvio. Maybe Fulvio even lost his job because of that?

Another thing for Jed; if you are so sure of your sources, why not pull out of Lewan's seminar now? On the chance Lewan decides to continue on with it, seems it would be a waste of your time now. Especially after some of what you said about Rossi, and Rossi will be there!

• Good evening. Interesting times...

With regards to the EVR many seem to miss an obvious point. Even if Penon is as useless as alleged based on his performance in 2012 or other lack of credentials, the fact remains that IH agreed to hire him in again in 2014. So why did they do that then? Well, one reason could be that IH wanted to make sure that the report was not very solid because this would open a line of defense for not paying Rossi. The documents already seem to support that the one-year-test was delayed and that Rossi was not to blame for this. From a business perspective a delay makes a lot of sense because what use would IH have of the results. If they were uncertain if the ecat worked, there are much easier (and quicker!) ways to determine that.

If IH can show that Penon deviated in a material fashion from the protocol that was agreed in advance they definitely have a point. Otherwise I am only underwhelmed by IH.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.