Forget about the E-Cat. It never worked. Replicators and the Forum should focus on Holmlid and Olaffsons work.

• /*these studies should not be so easily dismissed*/

Nobody dismisses them. Holmlid did use Nd:YAG laser with nominal pulse energy of < 0.4 J with 5 ns pulses at 1064 nm and 10 Hz repetition rate. Such a laser is inaccessible for DIY research and/or domestic usage, the hydrogen corona discharge is much cheaper and technically scalable and accessible.

• Official Post

The reason replicators disappear after the "critics" and "skeptics" rip into their work is quite obvious. After fixing all the mistakes and measurement errors, the excess heat they thought they saw completely vanishes.

You could have a point. This from ICCF20:

Arik El-Boher of the University of Missouri tried to replicate the experience of Parkhomov with a mixture nickel / LaAlH4. Despite 12 attempts, the results were all negative.

• If god will help, I have

You find this One thing from reactor (RF like) if you are sensitive enough children of light (it hit brains or brains communicate with it). Shields are uneffective. That is main reason why it is not good idea to distribute everywhere. Find truth. Ancient advice is hide it if you find it. In good hand it is posible to make lot of good with it and eve...
    God is posible simplification of that One thing.

And nice to see you write again. I am maybe crazy by reactor or if I'm not .. anyway both say it is not save to distribute such things.

• Arik El-Boher of the University of Missouri tried to replicate the experience of Parkhomov with a mixture nickel / LaAlH4. Despite 12 attempts, the results were all negative.

These were good experiments, carefully done.

I asked Arik whether any of his other experiments worked. He said the bulk-Pd tests worked a few times, producing 5 or 10 W for extended periods. He did not bother to present those results because they are too sporadic. He sounded discouraged.

• /* Arik El-Boher of the University of Missouri tried to replicate the experience of Parkhomov with a mixture nickel / LaAlH4. Despite 12 attempts, the results were all negative. */

Me356 already said it: the LiAlH4 system is extremely sensitive to humidity, traces of oxygen etc. Once the lithium oxide or hydroxide gets formed inside it, then the active nickel surface gets converted to nickelate with no mercy. You should use corona discharge, not lasers for cold fusion activation.

...the LiAlH4 system is extremely sensitive to humidity, traces of oxygen etc. Once the lithium oxide or hydroxide gets formed inside it, then the active nickel surface gets converted to nickelate with no mercy. You should use corona discharge, not lasers for cold fusion activation.

Or, way more likely, the "system" doesn't work, and never did and Parky was FOS for whatever reason (maybe an honest mistake, maybe not).

• IMO the cold fusion runs there via thin layer of molten lithium covering the nickel surface. It would be extremely difficult to maintain such a layer a high temperatures inside the alumina pipes, which would react with lithium vapors. You must decompose the lithium hydride with the same speed, which the lithium would react with the rest of reactor.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.