LENR Cage entrapment hypothesis:

• Chiefio has posted new hypothesis that is worthy of thought and testing.
    Based on angstrom dimensions
    Probably testable more easily than some other hypotheses

chiefio.wordpress.com/2016/04/11/lenr-lithium-size-matters/

The hydrogen squeezes into the lattice cage. Temperature rise makes the hydrogen expand to two to three times.
    Energy as vibrations is pumped in(acoustic? THz? laser, e/m fields.)
    The H is forced to merge with Nickel, or other transition metal( as in Piantelli hypothesis)

think I remember Bob Greenyer saying "why Nickel?".."because it's heavy!"
    but maybe he should have said "because it's big"

Probably has some relation to catalysis in molecular cages concept.
    When you squeeze energy into confined spaces you get .. la bufadora!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My slant... what happens if there is big uranium(+4)elephant in the lattice..as in zircons

• This article hit all my hot buttons, but the assumed fundamental LENR cause: hot fusion is not valid. LENR is caused by nucleon decay into mesons. Muons will produce a fusion reaction in many cases but LENR fundamentally results from the disruption of the nucleus through the decay of protons and neutrons.

These high pressure hydride formation processes must produce superconductivity which thermalizes gamma radiation. This process involves the compression of the hydrogen chemical bonds into a symmetric configuration through metallization of the hydride under high compression. Monopole magnetic flux tubes produced by Surface Plasmon Polaritons embedded inside a superconductive environment produces nucleon decay into mesons and subsequent nuclear reconfiguration. It's as simple as that.

• Axil,
    I try to follow your theories as they have evolved over time (As I do Tom C. or Zephir or anyone here who tries to give thoughtful comment with references).
    From my understanding this (chiefio) topic is what you (and others) have been saying all along. I am glad you started this thread. So understand I take your ideas seriously. The Chiefio thread is easy to understand and logical. On your theories, I am having trouble understanding how the superconducting portion BCS/cooper pairs happens at such high temps. AFAIK the limit on superconductive materials is around liquid nitrogen temps, no where near the elevated temps in the hot cat designs.I also can not fathom the SSP black hole entanglement section. The pieces don't fit the puzzle. Please clarify.

• http://phys.org/news/2016-03-q…liest-superconductor.html

Hydride superconductors are based on the special position(topology) of the hydrogen bonds. Given enough pressure, any compound will become metallic and therefore become superconductive.

The magical feature of LENR is that once a metalize hydride is formed, it becomes stable and the LENR process reinforces the structure of the metalize hydride through the application of a positive feedback loop where the magnetism produced by SPPs further compresses the hydride and keeps it stable. This positive feedback loop allows topological superconductivity based on hydrogen bond symmetry to survive at ANY temperature even on the sun.

For example, Mark LeClair of Nanospire produces metalized water that he calls a "water crystal". This crystal is used to produce hot fusion where the heaviest transuranic isotope can be formed. The water crystal can stay together at temperatures and pressures that are found in a supernova.

Today, most people think that LeClair is a wacko, but in the future, he will be remembered with honor.

• https://animpossibleinvention.…u-people-wouldnt-believe/

Fulvio Fabiani:

We have photographs of creatures that emit pure light that have completely melted the reactor down, all in a very quiet way. You just turn off the stimuli system and the reaction is switched off. It’s impressive.

This observation tells us that the metalized hydride superconductor can decouple from the metal lattice that produced it and become free floating as an Exotic Neutral Particle(ENP). The stimulus is a form of EMF and the light that the particle emits is a form of hawking radiation. This description is very much like the description of ball lightning.

J. Fisher has seen these floating ENPs produce alpha particles as seen on CR-39 detectors with the angles of the particle tracks pointing back to a central point of causation as the ENP floated on the hot steam coming out of an electrolytic LENR experiment.

In order for a reactor to meltdown, the metalized hydride must be independent of the reactor that created it. This ENP must live off the environment and be free to extract energy from the LENR reactions that it catalyzes. The metalized hydride is conceived inside a cavity in the metal lattice but it can leave that location of its creation an travel freely in the air unless it is confined electromagnetically.

These metalized hydride ENP that escape from the reactor will remove a large amount of energy from the reactor that created it unless the ENP is confined to that reactor. A open electrolytic reactor will produce a diminished COP as these ENPs exit the electrolytic reactor from the glass sides and the open top.

• Axil,
    I also can not fathom the SSP black hole entanglement section. The pieces don't fit the puzzle. Please clarify.

I have not gotten to a stage where I can make simple a subject that Steven Hawking and Leonard Susskind have be fighting over for 40 years. But the more I write about it hopefully the more clear I will become. But be assured that when the big guns of science takes LENR seriously, the speed of science breakthroughs will increase 100 fold. " As Gary Horowitz says: (if we are wildly optimistic) one might someday be able to learn about quantum gravity by doing condensed matter experiments! "

• I follow L. Susskind and J. Maldacena. But the SSP/Blackhole is a bridge to far for me now. Please understand that I also try to follow the math. For some strange reason I am not lazy in this regard (but a slacker in general :) . If you referenced any high temp superconductors I will try to find it. But in my knowledge base it does not exist in theory or fit in mathematically. The SSP are interesting. I think if I understand correctly that you relate the wormhole (multi-entanglement) to Solitons. Just giving you some feedback. I assume that our little group follows many LENR blogs. I am surprised that no one has questioned your speculations on this. I hope you don't mind.

• I I think if I understand correctly that you relate the wormhole (multi-entanglement) to Solitons.

I relate wormholes to Bose condensates. That was the purpose of the dualism argument

(Dualism makes LENR go.)

that equates the behavior of black holes and Bose condensates.

SPPs form a Bose condensate at the drop of a hat.

If you have three hours, see this two part lecture that hits this nail(dualism) on the head.
    Sean Hartnoll is a protege of Leonard Susskind.

Sean Hartnoll | From Black Holes to Superconductors - 1

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.