MFMP: GS 5.3 - getting excess heat?

• <Disclaimer>I am by NO means a scientist.</endDisclaimer>

How on EARTH is a Bose condensate going to be formed at these temperatures?!? Just applying Occam's razor here: Isn't it FAR more likely that Rossi supplied the Ni62 from his stash that he's known to have purchased?

One of the main predictions of the standard model is that the strong force is a result of superconductivity inside the nucleus. This superconductive state is what keeps quarks confined. When that superconductive state is disrupted, quarks can be seen in a deconfined state.

Only the most energetic applications of energy can deconfined quarks and by inference destroy superconductive based quark confinement. The temperature that it takes to do this is in the trillions of degree range which can only be produced in high energy heavy element collisions at CERN and the like.

If this same kind of superconductivity is produced in LENR, then LENR can exist at any temperature. This is why monopole magnetism is the cause of LENR. The very fact that LENR can happen at extreme temperatures forces monopole magnetism as the cause of LENR. This is why the production of kaons in LENR is key. Kaons can only come from quark soup that is produced by monopole magnetic screening.

See

http://www.ectstar.eu/sites/ww…s/QCD-TNT-III_Shibata.pdf

• I was wondering if a hydrogen atom or H- ion with electrons stimulated to the p1 orbital could more easily approach a nucleus of an atom with a similarly stimulated inner electrons. Perhaps in an orthogonal approach. Then if so once within close rang of the nucleus if the nucleus would " look like" a heavier element nucleus to the electrons in orbitals of the other atom and if the electrons of the Hydrogen would be captured into the other heavier atom orbitals releasing and un masking the hydrogen nucleus near to the heavier nucleus then resulting in a Piantelli like release of the hydrogen nucleus due to charge repulsion? Are DDL really needed for the H to approach a nucleus if the atoms inner electrons are stimulated to P orbitals?

Edit: Note in this particular scenario the proton is ejected rather than absorbed by the heavier nucleus. Although I do wonder if the wave function of the electrons can over lap both nuclei if this would possibly lead EC and associated internal bremsstrahlung in thus strange configuration and absorption of the hydrogen as neutrons in to the heavier nucleus

Could EM stimulation result in atomic alignments where this kind of interaction is more favorable.

i wonder if there is a relationship between excited electrons orbitals type and Rydberg atom state. Could 2 or more hydrogen atoms excited to an excited p orbital state rather than an excited S orbital state form UDH rather than planar Rydberg Hydrogen matter ?

• I see LENR in terms of cause and effect. The cause of LENR is produced by the combination of electrons and photons. They produce a sort of quasiparticle that cause LENR. The usually accepted generic name for this quasiparticle around LENR oldtimers is an exotoc neutral particle(ENP).

The effect that the ENP produces has nothing to do with electrons. LENR is about disrupting quarks. The cause is magnetic.

• Axil: Can You tell us all and fill our lackinging knowledge gap, who, when, how and where, measured mesons, kaons and tons of muons in a well published LENR experiment?

Leif Holmlid et al as peer reviewed by both the AIP and the american society for mass spectroscopy.

http://tempid.altervista.org/SRI.pdf

See

Muon detection studied by pulse-height energy analysis: Novel converter arrangements Leif Holmlid, Sveinn Olafsson Review of Scientific Instruments, Volume 86, Issue 8, Pages artikel nr 083306 2015

• From awhile back:

It was in this system that a double Faraday box was used to protect from EMF interference and still the RF got through. A 1.6 tesla magnetic field was detected at 20 CM from the core of the DGT reactor.

So, Bob Higgins indication of a completely enclosed by a Faraday screen in the form of aluminum, would have no screening effect on many slow-moving magnetic fluxes, and at least some pulsed fluxes (field orientations and field motion directions important), and hence potentials may well be induced in any or even all conductors, including probe leads, within and certainly around such an Al enclosure.

• From awhile back:

So, Bob Higgins indication of a completely enclosed by a Faraday screen in the form of aluminum, would have no screening effect on many slow-moving magnetic fluxes, and at least some pulsed fluxes (field orientations and field motion directions important), and hence potentials may well be induced in any or even all conductors, including probe leads, within and certainly around such an Al enclosure.

The Defkalion system was a unique system design in that the design directed much of the LENR derived energy into EMF radiation including RF and magnetism. It is possible in LENR design to direct LENR derived output energy into various output energy formats including shock waves, pressure, heat, light, direct electric production, RF, magnetism, gamma, alpha, beta, mesons, high speed neutral particles, and muons. This output energy formatting can be mixed and matched based on LENR system design.

• But of course all or some of that could also be directed into measurement errors, as I indicated.

Holmlid has stated that his detection of muons was rooted on the energy loss he was seeing in his system. He began the search for the energy leak and found where all his energy was going; it was going into muon production.

• Some time ago a foiled through this presentation. Its not at all LENR is high energy physics multi MeV laser beam...Thus You owe us still an answer!

Most of Holmlids explanations can already be found in this 1993/94 paper: J.A.Maly L, J. Vavra electron transitions on deep dirac levels II
    A discussion of this paper: http://www.iscmns.org/work11/12 Paillet-EDOH-Full1.pdf

These two make much more sense for LENR!

• SEE

me356: Reactor parameters

"It" refers to muon production.

After that, even a fluorescent light can trigger it. Is there somewhere he says this can be done without loading the hematite first with UDD? If so, I missed it and the paywalled article is not clear but implies prior loading. All of this gives me confidence that it is the coherent photons at the correct frequency which work and I think the reason they work is that hematite is the dielectric and SPP are known to form when photons interact with a dielectric in a resonant way. It is all about SPP and resonance.

• We're running the first of two post-calibration ramps, 100C to 850 C over 5 hours, under PID control.

This series will also test the susceptibility of the CdTe x-ray spectrometer
    to noise from the SCR power supply. The first test now running is with
    the detector unshielded. For the second ramp test, we'll place a 2 mm
    thick mu-metal magnetic shield over the detector.

The data and chat are available live at magicsound.us/MFMP/video/

• An alternate hypothesis for what me356 describes as RF interference is that it is actually nuclear radiation of some sort that is pulsing at an RF rate. It is a matter for investigation. If the hypothesis is true, it might even lend insight into the true mechanism of LENR. Again, it is a matter for investigation.

• An alternate hypothesis for what me356 describes as RF interference is that it is actually nuclear radiation of some sort that is pulsing at an RF rate. It is a matter for investigation. If the hypothesis is true, it might even lend insight into the true mechanism of LENR. Again, it is a matter for investigation.

The production of RF is the clue that reveals the cause of LENR. That cause is magnetism. LENR based magnetism causes NMR active elements to convert that magnetism into RF. It is Ockham's razor: among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.

• Here's a graph using data from the last two temperature ramps. The test still used H2. It looks like the mu-metal shield reduced some of the EMI reaching the CdTe detector. A slight increase in counts from the TN7200 X-ray probe could still be observed during negative pressure changes at elevated temperature, which I find quite interesting, especially since it seems to be a reproducible effect, at least with this cell.

• Here's another finding. The differential spectra from the Amptek CdTe detector, when it's affected by the supposed EMI, for the most part have a smooth shape reminiscent of that of an electromagnetic pulse:

However, some of them (when the EMI gets stronger, at higher input power) seem to be showing interesting peaks. See for example:

Here is a Google Drive folder containing plots of the differential spectra from this run: plots-20160608-postcali1

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.