About the Quantum Energy Generator (QEG)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/05/02/about-the-quantum-energy-generator-qeg/']I have noticed some discussion on various web sites about a product called the Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) — and haven’t looked into it in much detail at all. Since it maybe of interest to some here, I thought I would repost a comment by ECW reader Fortyniner who provides some information and links about […][/feedquote]

• The steel rotor and stator in a QEG interact in a way that generates electric flows and magnetic fields.

As the Earth rotates its iron core is cyclically deformed by the gravity of the Sun and Luna and Jupiter, etc. I wonder if the gravitational forces of those other celestial bodies causes Earth’s iron core to resonate and to thereby generate electric currents and Earth’s magnetic field.

Is Earth a QEG?

• Official Post

I will try to stay serious 8| .

The first rule I caught about LENR is that you should not use theory to challenge evidence (say, it cannot be true because the theory disagree, or because their theory is absurd).

However when there is no evidence, even with a good theory,.... should stay cautious.

Theory is good to predict the result when you have no data. (which is ...the case here :S ).

When you have evidence that challenge theory, the only things to do is to do more experiments to find the mistakes or the new theory (or else some practical usage, which is unscientific and rational).

Now about QEG... I try to stay.... :saint:

• I am not asserting that a QEG can produce more energy than it consumes. However, it appears that when a QEG reaches “resonance” it does generate electricity (i.e., numerous light bulbs wired to the QEG begin glowing).

A geophysicist named Marvin Herndon has proposed that the center of Earth is a sphere of uranium, originally 8 miles in diameter and now 5 miles in diameter, and that the uranium sphere functions as a natural nuclear reactor. If he is correct, that reactor would be generating an enormous amount of heat, causing the uranium sphere to cyclically expand, loose heat, and contract. If Earth’s outer core is made of iron, and if the iron core expands and contracts as it spins through the Sun’s magnetic field and gravity field, those processes might generate a resonance that, like a QEG, produces an electric current and a magnetic field. So I think it is fair to ask, “Is Earth a natural example of a QEG?”

• Official Post

The claims of Uranium core is not matching what geophysicist have estimated from seismic waves, and the production of heat by earth is not very dense (note than sun itself produce less energy than E-cat or fission reactors)...
    Anyway if the theory can be checked... I'm not optimistic, but this can be a research axis.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.