Infinite Energy Magazine Covers Rossi and Industrial Heat Case and Future of LENR

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/04/23/infinite-energy-magazine-covers-rossi-and-industrial-heat-case-and-future-of-lenr/']There’s a long article in the latest issue of Infinite Energy Magazine written by Marianne Marcy which covers the Rossi/Industrial heat controversy in quite a unique way. She has spent a lot of time with Andrea Rossi in the years before he came on the public scene in 2011 when he was privately discussing his […][/feedquote]

• Official Post

My reading of this article is that the LENR insiders have joined together in distancing themselves from Rossi. His drive, will, and intelligence impressed many going back to 2009, but failed on every count, in every instance, to scientifically prove his Ecat to any and all involved...IH being the most recent example of that.

It is an LENR to Rossi farewell: "good to know you, now get the hell out of here, and don't let the door slam as you leave!" message. A little more subtle than that, but I am a little angry at Rossi right now, so forgive my taking liberties. None the less, I wholeheartedly agree with their sentiments!

Sorry fellow believers, but it appears Rossi is a scammer. No way around that conclusion. The faster the field distances itself from his stain, the better. As the article concludes, there are solid developments in the research, accomplished by very qualified, and honest scientists merely doing their duty to explore a misunderstood phenomenon. Time to move on.

David French's assessment of the patent angle, and legal aspects, are eye openers also. Equally damning of Rossi.

• Extract:

"A commercial breakthrough of technology will happen, sooner rather than later. Meanwhile, the science progresses steadily. Whatever happens in the Rossi / Industrial Heat lawsuit, the best resolution is ongoing work".

Best regards
    Frank

• Paradigmnioa

I gave you a dislike earlier because I thought you were referring to Hank Mills article as 'disinformation' which I think it is certainly not. But on second reading it may be that you are suggesting that not only should we distance ourselves from 'Industrial Heat' but also the disinformation associated with the apparent 'Industrial Heat' position. If this is what you meant I 'like' your suggestion so I have also given you a 'like'.

Best regards
    Frank

• 1) There's science and some theories based on different set of pillars of physics which, I guess, must all be partially true. What is more or less unknown is what is connecting them...
    2) Nanostructured materials can become Nano-tools, for instance an accelerator, most of them we know at larger scale to unfold properties of Matter, and so on, including even I think, opening to the ZPE.

The tool and what it enables to do are deeply linked...

3) There's psychology of inventor. The Inventor thinks he owns his idea. As well explained in http://www.infinite-energy.com…ustrial-heat-lawsuit.html, this does not make sense. "When you give an object, there's still one single object. When you give an idea, there are two ideas".... and what makes value is exchange.
    4) There's the incredible blindness of a market (as a whole), let's say impotence rather than blindess, which selects stuff only if this stuff maintains what is making the market itself (true for anything, from physics, living, ecosystems). Luckily, we are part of the problem...

Only free will of some people can help to change the problem...

5) Since a few months, there're many topics which show evidence that beyond technology, adoption process of LENR is the core issue. Remind that the domain where the "adoption process" is the most known and well-experimented is the domain of digital economy.
    6) Any disruptive innovation exhibits a "social signature", remind that 'Creativity is the capability or act of conceiving something original or unusual, innovation implies a deeper and concrete further step, which is to put a process into action and create the conditions for the implementation of something new' (source : Humanities Scientific Committee Opinion Paper). We have global challenges and LENR is the catalyzer: Only the catalyzer.

With LENR we need to implement an appropriate Social process

7) There's Open source only because there's rights. Anyone has the right to say what he wants to do with its own rights (must also be a right). Open Source is also about IP. In any case, it is required to deal with econometrics and economic modelling whether it is Non-profit, public, Commons or not. That does not mean "comply with" but 'Must have" - This is like energy and physics.
    ps: There're 8 fundamental schemes about property (which includes commons). Yona Friedman).
    LENR is one solution But there're many and different problems with Energy depending on countries and self-interests.
    ps: then obvisouly, current Industrial business models do not work.

Anyone must be in a position to be part of the solution, Openesss must not break this rule.

9) Energy is persuasive. It is a horizontal sector. Developing technology to produce energy is a vertical sector. Core requirement is to implement an evolutionary path, not driven by the energy sector which minimizes the impact of LENR for this specitic sector. This is going to happen.

LENR is not about Energy, it is about the way all of us use Energy.

• This story is not only about Rossi. It extends to all NiH performers including Brillioun, NichEnergy (Piantelli), MFMP, Brian Albiston, me356, Etiam, Parkhomov, Shengsong and who did I forget? Celani, Alan Smith... And those are probably only the visible tip of the iceberg.

Nature will tell the truth about E-Cat. IF Rossi don't has the goods that will be known in time, probably a long time. If he has it, we will know pretty soon, if not by Rossi himself, by other experimenters. The sooner the better!

• I'm pretty comfortable in believing that most readers of this blog agree with Hank's comments above and that we and the rest of humanity will all soon be enjoying the many benefits resulting from Rossi's (and many others) hard work and dedication in making this all happen. But even before the first E-Cats hit the streets, we as a society need to be mindful of the significant collateral damage that will surely accompany this wonderful gift...and that is the complete collapse of the renewable energy industry and the millions of people who work and invest in this industry all over the world. Personally, I have no clue where to even start to mitigate such a tragic loss to be endured by these people, but society cannot simply turn their backs and let these people and their familiea dissolve into oblivion. This is an urgent issue that our governments should all be addressing instead of trying to suppress the field of LENR.

• @frankwtu
    I was not referencing Hank's post in my disinformation comment. It just appeared between posting my comment above his post and an edit, and it seemed weird to put my edit it on my original post, since I hadn't read Hank's post yet, which could have been in regards to my post.... and I wanted to go to bed.

• Andrea Rossi is in a league of his own, beyond the rest of the LENR field, due to the triumph of the E-Cat technology. His recipe of carbonyl nickel, lithium aluminum hydride, and elemental lithium produces results far beyond the wildest dreams of other…

read Jane Mayer's new book "Dark Money" look at Charles Koch's methodical take over of the Houses of the USA congress since about 1970! He is our Oil Oligarchys billionaire supreme, a Nuclear & Chemical Engineer! He surely is well aware of Rossi's achievements to date & years ago didn't D Sarnof of RCA get fm, am, Tv patents by nefarious court actions against the inventors. We should be careful that the Kochs are note repeating history here with IHs involvement, no less?

• Official Post

Come on guys, this has nothing to do with conspiracies, jealousy, or the Koch brothers, and everything to do with Rossi. This is a mess of his own making...most probably due it being a scam from the get-go, and he owns it lock, stock and barrel.

Have our conspiracy buffs really read the article? Notice who the author is married too? Try, the wife of Michael Melich...the same Melich on JONP's list of advisers. He was the first person that went to Rossi in 2007, as a representative of the U.S. DOD no less, to investigate Rossi's claims. Even then it took him 2 years -until 2009, to arrange a "demo". Like all other Ecat/Hotcat tests/demos afterwards, it was carefully controlled by Rossi, on his terms only, and was ambiguous and inconclusive, although it did "appear" to produce excess heat.

From the article also, by all accounts, those working with Darden have nothing but good to say about him. He is the real deal. I would think everyone interested in advancing LENR scientifically, technologically, and to the public would be happy now that he is on our side, but apparently that is not the case. I believe, based on what I have read, we can trust IH and the team they have assembled to vet any and all LENR claims, and that when they say it is real, well then...it is.

I wonder how long Melich will allow his name to be listed on Rossi's JONP?

• To further clarify, the mis and dis information is rampant and although it could be sponsored in part by various nefarious interests, it is primarily just chatter that gets lifted to the point of rumour, then elevated to pseudo fact and then widely disseminated as known fact, with no underlying basis.

• Quote from nckhawk on Mats' site

...unfortunately, Penon removed the flowmeter details from the final report that was sent to IH and Rossi. Not to worry though, he had previously included those details in the drafts and IH was also able to gather more information re the flow meter from lots of pictures during final report inspection day. The truth is secure.

But a straw in the wind, from an apparent IH leaker, but at least as reliable as anything Rossi says...

The issue here is that the Defkalion way to scam high apparent COP uses an impellor-type flow-meter without a backflow protection valve. Such a setup can give a much higher measured flowrate than real providing somone is on-site to jiggle the flowrate down at low levels that encourage backflow. A really good control system could do the same thing.

This is purely speculation, but it does seem like what Rossi would do, all the time clearly convinced any alteration of flowrate was innocent and not able to generate errors. And it would perhaps make sense of his continual need to tend the system.

• Quote from Paradigmnoia

To further clarify, the mis and dis information is rampant and although it could be sponsored in part by various nefarious interests, it is primarily just chatter that gets lifted to the point of rumour, then elevated to pseudo fact and then widely disseminated as known fact, with no underlying basis.

But the technical analysis of test reports is information. Definite and factual. And it looks bad for Rossi.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.