Rossi's missing secret or E-CatX description or both?

• I'm not expert on these things but you should definitely find something cheaper http://www.hvdiode.com/index.htm or to improvise it http://www.jonshobbies.com/hom…er-strings-of-diodes.html The diodes should be well balanced/selected with respect to their leakage current at nominal voltage. The soldered diode chain should be covered with molten parafine and adjusted into a air-tight heat-shrink tubing for to prevent corona discharge and runaway breakdown of diodes in stack. The sharp tips of solder (as pictured bellow) should be avoided in general, as they may lead into discharge at distance. But honestly, I don't think that the cold fusion requires such high voltages to run at all, as we already have experimental evidence of massive fusion of deuterons in lithium just under 4 kVolts.

• I do not think rectifying the high frequency discharge is necessary. This is because the dust grains will always be negatively charged regardless of HOW you start the discharge: whether using unipolar pulses or a high frequency high voltage discharge. In fact, the most popular ways of studying dusty plasmas use a capacitively coupled radio frequency oscillator. The dust grains get negatively charged for a very fundamental reason: electron mass is many orders of magnitude less than ion mass so that electron thermal flux on the surface of any solid body exposed to it is always much more than ion flux. In a very short while, the grain becomes electron rich and negatively charged so that newcomer electrons are repelled. As a side effect, I suggest, protons would be attracted to the grain and will collide against the solid surface with enough kinetic energy to get implanted a few atomic layers below the surface. This should be non-equilibrium loading of hydrogen in nickel, which might create physical environments not previously encountered.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.