Cutting Through the Fog Surrounding the Rossi/IH Dispute (Josh G)

• Axil - you continue to be wrapped around the axle - now I'm wondering if it is intentional. If Penon is checkmated in a deception with Rossi then he has no integrity or authority. Game over

THE AGREEMENT DOES NOT REQUIRE PRODUCING 50 TIME THE INPUT ENERGY. Payment is made if the reactor produces a COP of 4 or less.

If the COP is less than four, the amount paid is reduced proportionately. So a COP of 1.1 could still make Rossi money.

Is it your understanding that the COP is less than zero? But if that is the case, there is a contradiction here since IH accepted that the Rossi reactor does produce gainful heat to the tune of $11,500,000.

This payment was made in response to the demonstration of a COP 6 or above for a 24 hour period as defined in the license agreement.

You must be in error in your understanding as to the position that IH will take during the trial.

Both Rossi and IH had representatives present during the successful 24 hour test so the actions of the ERV were monitored and validated.

This situation that you portray is confusing. Can you clarify and resolve these logical contradictions?

• Dewey

You have to consider the possibility that trouble was spotted early on by IH and tracked thru to the test end where it got really ugly once Rossi realized that he was BUSTED in a massive deception. The judge is not going to appreciate hearing about Rossi's behaviour and actions in the early morning hours of inspection day.

So why did IH continue using test data to raise funds?

Why doesn't anyone from Planet Rossi ever ask why Rossi sued so quickly after the 5 day ERV report cycle with litigation that was months in the planning?

He has been 'screwed' before and saw the signs.

All right Weaver, you have our attention. Now is the time to name Rends' several "falsehoods", if you dare.

Best regards
    Frank

• Official Post

This place is a train wreck of confusion and misinformation with not much chance for recovery. Not sure where you're getting your information from Rends but you're publishing several falsehoods and your last post is a veritable fog machine. You can start with this on your re-think- there is no connection whatsoever to Lockheed Martin. Check your source(s).

@ Dewey Weaver
    This information is out of Robert Bryant's found, I would never publish falsehoods.

Interesting webpage on fog production .. maybe lithium will cure my fogged up :) brain

https://thenewfire.wordpress.c…merican-energy-companies/

Axil - You know Rossi's history and sensitivity to testing - he bristles at the sight of Labview. It has to be his way or the highway. IH said fine - we'll do it Rossi's way with a $1.5M advance. The Lugano test passed under the auspices of some esteemed experts and that was good enough for IH to finalize the license agreement with another $10M payment. Rossi's proposal of an additional $89M payment in exchange for an extraordinary 350 day test at 1MW steady state was a mindbinder and the only option Rossi would consider for the next stage of testing. It was a great path to commercialization as a pollution mitigating technology if it worked. IH would have been happy to pay the additional $89M if Rossi succeeded and had the funds lined up but test integrity collapsed not too far into the process. You have to consider the possibility that trouble was spotted early on by IH and tracked thru to the test end where it got really ugly once Rossi realized that he was BUSTED in a massive deception. The judge is not going to appreciate hearing about Rossi's behaviour and actions in the early morning hours of inspection day.

That does indeed seem to be the simplest reading and consistent with all that we know.

IH made the determination that Penon was the ERV, was an expert in the field, and gave him absolute arbitration authority in the licence agreement.

Axil - that is not to the point. If IH can as they claim prove that the test was improperly conducted it does not matter if the ERV is Queen of Sheba, nor that IH agreed to them. The license agreement, has a clause about correctness, and anyway all contracts, frank you will remember said, have an implicit assumption of reasonable fair play which if broken must be taken into account. A test that was obviously spoofed would I'm sure count as Rossi breaking the contract.

The other issue is the IP. Again, fair play. If IH cannot get Rossi's stuff to work, at all, then either Rossi has nothing, or he is not giving them what is promised in the contract. IH will have tests documented, and Rossi will be unable to show anything working because his stuff does not work.

• Quote from paradigmnoia

The strong but quiet Rossi undermining campaign began in earnest about 5 months ago. Maybe 6 months.

You mean my report pre-dated the undermining? But I guess 6 months is about right for IH to turn cold on Rossi.

:)

• I'd certainly advocate DC power transmission and distribution now.

But I'm less sure than you of what I would have done. I don't dismiss anything out of hand. For example, I have not rubbished Hora's p-B11 stuff even though it relies on some likely false results about high magnetic field generation from lasers and is super-highly speculative.

People here can forget that outside the cocoon of LENR-land (and even for some inside) Rossi looked like a probable flake from the very beginning and the evidence for this mounted as he assiduously avoided validation that would have been so easy...

• Official Post

You can start with this on your re-think- there is no connection whatsoever to Lockheed Martin. Check your source(s).

@ Dewey Weaver
    I took your suggestion seriously and cross checked the information.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dewey-weaver-90b6b128
    You are Managing Partner at Deep River Ventures in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
    Deep River Ventures made investments in a company named Industrial Defender industrialdefender.com
    https://www.cbinsights.com/company/industrial-defender
    the domain http://www.industrialdefender.com is redirected to
    http://cyber.lockheedmartin.com/

Could be a mistake, means nothing, but checking the media:

Lockheed Martin Acquires Cybersecurity Firm Industrial Defender in 2014
    http://www.informationweek.com…l-defender/d/d-id/1127699

"Lockheed Martin still derives most of its business from the Department of Defense and federal government agencies. Industrial Defender provides its technology to more than 400 companies in 25 countries. The acquisition, however, gives Lockheed's federal customers a fuller suite of services, a spokesperson for the company said."

Lockheed Martin Corp. is Rank 1 in the Top 100 Defense-Revenue
    https://washingtontechnology.c…t=Top-100-Defense-Revenue

And you as a managing partner of one of the main investors of Industrial Defender and Industrial Heat have no knowledge about all this?

• Quote from "Clarke"

This is a repeated and unwarranted insult on my independence and character. Which I care about. And it is palpably false since my terrier-like interest in the Lugano errors, the reason I post here, was public 12 months ago.

Oh! This has been going on long before that ... allthough in different shapes. Maybe you should focus on proving yourself innocent of any connections to British Gas and the possible implications of that!

Very interesting it is ... https://thenewfire.files.wordp…2016/05/lenr_ecat_fog.pdf

• Very interesting it is ... thenewfire.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/lenr_ecat_fog.pdf

And even more so when adding the @ApcoWorldwide connections ... They Washington solar power lobbyists extraordinaire with connections all the way to the Clintons. All of them dependent on tax dollars flooding their way. Not to mention allready booked&spent future CO2 tax dollars, etc.

Saying it again; Apco and Jones are more or less as close as we get to the dark force on this planet ... So, taking that into account, "planet Rossi" is certainly where you want to live...

• Quote from "theWeaver"

I would never publish falsehoods.

Is that a joke? Or merely lack of short term memory ... ;)

BTW. I'm happy that you so clearly pointed out the huge importance to IH of a valid agreement and Rossi IP delivery. And I do believe that you are scared shitless of losing the contract and having the guys from Woodford up your ... You, know ... they actually checked that the plant worked several times. And so do you ...

• Team Rossi spreads the lies and folks bake their hope into those words. IH strongly warned of Rossi's past and falsehoods while raising funds. COP of 2 or 200 is useless if the deception was any part of the test / measurement. Industrial Defender is hilarious and helpful. Now I'm pretty sure that Rossi is basing part of his case on some opposition research that some genius from Planet Rossi has put together. We're going to save that entertainment for the courtroom.

Maybe you should focus on proving yourself innocent of any connections to British Gas and the possible implications of that!

Well they supply my house with gas - does that count?

Otherwise I vaguely remember doing some paid consultancy for them about 20 years ago? They have never been my employer, nor have I had any connection in the last 20 years.

What sort of connections were you envisaging? Gas pipes?

PS - why do British Gas want to support IH and its mission to advance LENR in the US?

• Sifferkoll - where do you get this crap from? Looks like we're back to hyper conspiracy mode with a repeat cycle - did you run out of material?

The good guys are investing in LENR projects that may work. Your hate and slander continue to show what you're most interesting in as an investment of your time and resources.

• Team Rossi spreads the lies and folks bake their hope into those words. IH strongly warned of Rossi's past and falsehoods while raising funds. COP of 2 or 200 is useless if the deception was any part of the test / measurement. Industrial Defender is…

Yeah! That is hilarious, isnt it? LOL!

Actually I believe the Rossi evidence will be more in the line of photos showing Darden and you dancing ballet infront of the Chinese singing "stellar, stellar" or some similar tune ... :D

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.