Cutting Through the Fog Surrounding the Rossi/IH Dispute (Josh G)

• Thomas

You are on record in support of Mary Yugo that your toleration level for ad homs was extremely high, Alan's comments are nowhere near as abrasive as those of Mary Yugo, do I detect signs of 'fatigue'. or is it that you are unashamedly hypocritical, I hope not.

I used to look up to you preaching as you did that 'ad homs' do your case no good.

Take care Tom take a break
    Best regards
    Frank

• Let us start to make some order in all that messy disinformation.....

"Chopping" (phase-angle-mode as shown in Figure 5 of the report) was used all the time.

Yes. sure, but this has nothing to do with the ON/OFF cycling ( many seconds long ) used in the previous test by the same group.

Once again reality is distorted, presenting just part of it.

• randombit0

Ignore him, if he continues with his 'admiration' you will be well on your way to notching up twice as many 'likes' as posts.

I was going to say 'beware of the sharks', but I think not! You can clearly look after yourself.

Best regards
    Frank

• Thomas

The Law will do what it does, and I'm not part of this case.

Well, suppose one or two of the Jurors mention to the Judge when asked; "have you read or heard of anyone giving an opinion about the issues concerning this case" and a juror explains he has read your contributions on various blogs in an effort to understand the issues. You will indeed be part of the case then.

Best regards
    Frank

• See new thread:

To discus the 'science' behind the dispute between Rossi and Industrial Heat

It seems to me that the thread by Josh G has run into some trouble and 'strayed off topic'. Quite a number of contributors wish to discuss the science or lack of it, that allegedly lies behind the claims and counter claims which may eventually be placed before the court. I know randombit0 and Thomas would like to have this opportunity to explore issues such as 'calibration' to the extent that perhaps where faulty calibration can be proven or at best not discounted then the Rossi Effect is no more than an illusion. On the other hand, if replications can be proven to produce 'excess heat' properly measured then this would lend weight to Rossi's case.

So my question is will the court find the Rossi Effect to be 'illusory' in which case I think the case will collapse as the contract will be invalid or will the E-cat be found to 'work' and be (potentially) 'useful'

Best regards
    Frank

• Frank - Should this dispute get to a jury trial, do you honestly think that any jury member in Miami will have even heard of Rossi much less this forum? You are so deep in the weeds that even the comedy is gone now. You're in the realm of the nonsensical.

• Thomas - you're one of the most logical people on this forum and are being harassed because you are being so effective at debunking the opinions and beliefs of the real and imaginery citizens / supporters of Planet Rossi. I believe that you have exceptional discernment and deductive logic skills. Hang in there and stand your ground. For what it is worth, I've heard that anybody hanging their hat on the Lugano report might have to change hats in the not too distant future.

• Dewey

Poison is not the correct word to use. The correct phrase is 'undue influence' The problem here is that we are all influenced to one extent or another by the folks around us. To be undue, "the influence exerted must amount to mental coercion that led the testator to carry out the wishes of another instead of his or her own wishes because the testator was unable to refuse or too weak to resist.

So, a hypothetical situation but where the Jury is influenced by other than the court the court will not consider that in a positive way. In extreme cases the juror will be replaced or the judge will ask for a re trial.

We are all part of the discovery process, and what we say should be honest and true. When it is not people may be 'unduly influenced' whether here or in a court of law.

Best regards
    Frank

• Yes randombit0, there definitely is a Rossian ring to your writings even though you admittedly are much prettier than he is.

I think that we should really limit our self to discuss Scientific and Technical topics. I have found too many incorrect or even completely wrong argumentation here especially in the skeptical authors. The real worse thing seems that some of them don't do that by error but by purpose and interest.Others are skeptical followers not informed about the topic and write in favor of the front they think more safe just copying the same erroneous argumentation of the first. There is also a huge number of personal attacks, that I found quite unprofessional and disgusting.

(From another thread as it happened.)

• PrettyFace also makes interesting things with parenthesises, exclamation and question marks.

Like Rossi in those answers on his blog:

Alen Kauzlaric:
    I don’t think I will have the time to write a book, but two nice books have been written that I can cite:
    “An Impossible Invention”, Mats Lewan ( Stockolm, 2015 2nd edition)
    “The New Fire”, Vessela Nikolova ( Milan, Italy, 2nd edition )
    Both available in English and Italian language.
    You can contact the authors for further information ( Google “Mats Lewan an impossible invention” and “Vessela Nikolova the new fire” ).
    Thank you anyway for your kind words.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

“Jag bara undrar?”:
    About F8: maybe you are right !
    Jag bara undrar ?
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

But maybe it is just an Italian thing, just like the similar bad grammar that they share.

• @randombit0

I think, that a generally manipulative behavior and some "out of context" quoting may only lead to a very peculiar reality.

That form of reality, which always amuses me.

The users here are very intelligent people and I'm sure that they will recognize your true motivation, some sooner, some later.

So, good luck for your mission!

• H-G - you may be on to something. Based on syntax, vernacular, punctuation, spelling and gramatical habits, I've got a list going of all the imaginary citizens of Planet Rossi and, while the jury is still out, so to speak, am moving Randombit01 into the plausible category for an interim PR green card.

You need to careful though, the Lord of Planet Rossi might wish Jabawhoever his name is to come bump you on your head in your nest or quiet your city.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.