Cutting Through the Fog Surrounding the Rossi/IH Dispute (Josh G)

• Well before I get lynched, let me clarify that it would be wasted money.
    One can only prove that the Lugano report proves nothing, which is not very useful.
    On top of that, this can be easily proven to an independent commission composed of engineers and/or physicists, but a jury composed of laymen will have to rely on communication skills of the expert of each side, and no result can be taken for granted.

• @ Shane
    Assuming that the meeting went exactly like Scanlan said you can come to different conclusions. You came to the conclusion that Rossi wants to hide his tricks to fool the investors and others could come to the conclusion that Rossi is simply an a**hole/diva/...

For me the Rossi saga will be over if the experiments of Parkhomov, MFMP, Me365,... clearly show no results. As I see it, all these replicators rely heavily on the informations from Rossi and it does not make any sense at all if they succeed even though they build their work on a pile of bullsh*t. For a counterexample to my assumption I point the interested reader to the documentary "Galaxy Quest". If the replicators fail I am switching my focus on Brillouin/Mills. Until then I´m enjoying the show :)

• Deleo - nicely stated. Just reveiwed the Vortex string. Jed has invested years and $$$ into his efforts to move CF from the shadows. He has earned his voice, has authority and is well respected, for the most part, by the giants of the field. His stand on Vortex has been Herculean over the past 48 hours.

• Thanks Tom but seriously it would no longer be fun if I were paid even in the form of a free ticket. I am sure the same applies to you in spite of your very poor reputation among Rossi supporters.

And Dewey yes Frank has repeatedly explained he is not Frank Acland, nor did anybody ever suspect so except you. There are pointers to prior pages and two keys on your keyboard "page up" and "page down' that can help you scroll through previous posts.

• @Dewey Weaver

FrankWTU has explicitly stated that he is not Frank A from ECW.

Alan Smith (a moderator with access to all user's registered email addresses) also tried to correct you on this matter with his statement about "barking up a gumtree", which appears to be the UK equivalent to the US phrase "barking up the wrong tree".

So I think that is fully put to rest, and a reminder that we should all be careful jumping to conclusions.

• Shane D - good post. Since you bring up Rossi's inevitable pivot to the QuarkX, why in the world is he trying to gang those little beasts together into a 100 liter 1MW device? What is the value of that? Perhaps it is because he has not yet been able to accomplish his 1MW claim since the earliest days of his adventure into CF (those JNOP post go wayback.com - so to speak). Or is it easier to deceive at that level of power output? He might have to change his mind once he realizes that the steam velocity coming out of the business end in boiler mode will equal approx Mach 8 if his junk actually ever works. I've learned that Sifferkoll and others have already wired their money so the next test has already been a huge runaway success!

• Well - beyond the risk of beating a dead horse - I've seen barking up the right gumtree and barking up the wrong gumtree. I've seen others answer for Frankwtu. I've seen Frankwtu refer to the answers of others but I have not seen Frankwtu directly answer for himself.

Happy to leave it at that.

• Official Post

For me the Rossi saga will be over if the experiments of Parkhomov, MFMP, Me365,... clearly show no results. As I see it, all these replicators rely heavily on the informations from Rossi and it does not make any sense at all if they succeed even though they build their work on a pile of bullsh*t.

Epimetheus,

Well yes, it is a little weird that we have one thread where we go to praise Rossi, and another to bury him. Scratching my head over that one. :)

• If Dewey is right the Judge will not waste any of his courts time and will abandon the case due to the 'contract' and so called 'information property' being based entirely on an 'illusion'. Contracts must have 'substance'. Only a working E-cat will provide the necessary 'substance'.

So, looks like Dewey's and Tom's and many other sceptics who believe the E-cat does not 'work' their views are also on trial .

Best regards
    Frank

• Official Post

Hank,

Looks like you may be beating your head against the wall for a long time before you get our shy replicators to "fess up" :) ,so maybe you can work on IH instead? Maybe get them to tell us what they are seeing with the rest of their portfolio? Darden, and even his sidekick Dewey here, have strongly hinted of some positive developments, so maybe they will help lift the sagging morale of the LENR troops by dropping a few tidbits.

For instance, since we know now that IH bought into Brillouin, and Brillouin went to Capital Hill to hawk their low, and HT systems to congress, a good question is: "did Darden arrange that meet and greet?". They also bought into Piantelli, and I was wondering if they had anything to do with blocking the MFMP/NichEnergy cooperation agreement Bob Greenyer had ironed out with Piantelli?

By the way; no reason to leave, as you can see, you still have some work to do. ;)

• Jed Rothwell said:

You need to wait and read I.H.'s response to the lawsuit before you take sides. Your speculation about politics and I.H.'s motivations are unfounded nonsense. You know nothing about the technical details of the calorimetry or why I.H. does not agree with Rossi's analysis. Until you have a chance to review the technical data, you cannot know what is going on here and you have no reason to think Rossi is right and I.H. is wrong.

As is common and a well accepted practice in industry when a test is designed, a test plan is generated that defines what the test is going to do, what it is going to show, and how it is going to do and show results in detail.

Both parties evaluate the test plan to their satisfaction and approve the test design by signing off on that plan. This I.H. test plan should have had the test procedures defined in detail with diagrams including test setup stressing how energy production was to be determined. If the test plan was not implemented as documented at the start of the test, any party that has exceptions to the details of the implementation should have resolved that exception before the test was performed. It sounds crazy to me... that standard testing sign off procedures were not followed in this case. I have written test plans and managed tests where each step of the test was signed off one excruciating detail at a time step by step. There should have been a daily pass/fail sigh off as to the performance of the test for each of the 400 days of the test. If I.H. did not agree with the test procedure that the test was based on, the test should have been terminated on the first day and redone to the satisfaction of I.H. and restarted.This situation comes out of La La land and violates the well established processes of conducting a contractual based test.

As the party paying the money, why was this industry standard test procedure not done as required by I.H.?

• Rossi has had enough time to show a conclusive over-unity device

Here's the thing. A well-designed test of a device of a suitable size, planned in cooperation with sympathetic skeptics, will require at most a few days to demonstrate conclusively that a chemical source can be ruled out. That some of us have followed this story since 2011 is a testament to Rossi's ingenuity for drawing things out, if nothing else.

• Here's the thing. A well-designed test of a device of a suitable size, planned in cooperation with sympathetic skeptics, will require at most a few days to demonstrate conclusively that a chemical source can be ruled out. That some of us have followed this story since 2011 is a testament to Rossi's ingenuity for drawing things out, if nothing else.

Rossi's goal is to keep his IP confidential until he patents it. He let's IP out to get investment funding but as little IP revelation as possible.

Rossi's business case is not advanced by revealing his IP to you or me.

• Official Post

Rossi's goal is to keep his IP confidential until he patents it. He let's IP out to get investment funding but as little IP revelation as possible.

Rossi's business case is not advanced by revealing his IP to you or me.

Well, the brilliant Rossi has done a good job protecting his IP going on 9 years. This great strategy of his has bought him some cheap Miami Beach rental units -thanks to IH, along with the headaches of being a slumlord, and NO viable patent (IP), with the one useless exception of a standard fluid heater, when he could have made billions going to GE 9 years ago.

I keep reading Rossi is a genius. Still waiting to see how.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.