me356: Reactor parameters [part 2]

• @Alan Smith
    I agree with me356 that Lithium is death to Alumina, even pure Alumina. I had it crack one of my reactors just last week. The Nanoshel Lithium powder is a different story. I've found that it does not corrode Alumina. I've taken that to mean that it is quite likely mostly Lithium Carbonate and not very useful for LENR experiments.

@Hank Mills
    Please be patient one more week. me356 has stated that the thing he hates the most is others controlling his time. Let's try not to do that. Bob Greenyer is planning on visiting him next week. Let's give me356 some space until then. And please stick around, your thoughts are appreciated.

@me356
    My understanding from your postings is that you've become quite skilled at teaching the Ni to "breath" by getting it to absorb Hydrogen quickly through repeated loading and unloading cycles. Is this all that is required to get the mouse started or is there some other critical step (em stimulation for instance)?

Thank you

• [quote='wishfulThinking','https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/Thread/3225-me356-Reactor-parameters-part-2/?postID=19365#post19365']@Alan Smith
    I agree with me356 that Lithium is death to Alumina, even pure Alumina. I had it crack one of my reactors just last week. The Nanoshel Lithium powder is a different story. I've found that it does not corrode Alumina. I've taken that to mean that it is quite likely mostly Lithium Carbonate and not very useful for LENR experiments.[quote]

Iron is a carbon and oxygen getter when over 500C. If some iron powder was added to this fuel mix containing Lithium Carbonate, the carbon and oxygen would go away and leave the lithium remaining. As a disclaimer, I am no chemist but I did research this point as a way to get lithium into the fuel mix more safely.

• Sorry Hank, but I have lost my patience with this whole charade. I have been polite and supportive for years. The whole Bob Greenyear MFMP "breakthrough" of a few months ago was icing on the cake of the endless multipliers invented by Rossi. What I say or do will have no effect on how all this plays out. Just count on this: Me has no more than Rossi, no more than MFMP. Just more punking of all the fans. Me appears out of thin air, and has solved every issue in this field? I think not. I will not continue being negative, so, have a good time, and thanks for all the fish.

• How many watts per gram is Brillion, Mizuno, and Holmlid achieving?

I thought your goal was to convince naysayers that LENR was gainful and productive. Is power density critical to that goal? All these alternative systems have a COP of 2 or more. Isn't overunity enough to meet your objective?

By the way, the nanor shows good performance but is not converted the unbelievers.

IMHO, nothing will sell LENR to anybody unless it is in the form of a product that competition forces itself onto the naysayers.

• I wonder if this might work. Have a titanium tube filled inside the mica tubes, and have two chambers. One with nickel powder and hydrogen, and the other with lithium. Heat all until lithium start to vaporize, but keep the temperature so only small portion of the lithium vaporize at the time. When some of the lithium start to vaporize, the pressure builds up in that chamber and some of the lithium in gas form will move into the nickel hydrogen chamber. The hole might be high up, and very little, so only lithium in gas form will penetrate when the pressure from the lithium builds up. Maybe I am way off in my understanding. Maybe the lithium will react with the titanium rod.

• Hank Mills: I fully understand you and at your place I would do probably the same. I was angry for the same reason for very long time. So I have started with replications and now I am even trying to find a better way.
    Now I am looking at the matter very differently for many reasons. And the very simple reason (but not just this) why I don't intend to reveal any data IMMEDIATELY, that I don't want to be a next Parkhomov. He written detailed reports, but still it was not enough for mass replication. Then he was discredited as all others for being fraud, etc. He is receiving endlessly messages with many questions. So it was a big mistake for him and I doubt he will ever do this again.

Have you thought about possible reasons why replicators are quickly disappearing?
    I also fully understand Mr. Rossi and why he will never disclose any particulars. He is spending years of his life for this thing. But there are many, many people that want to use this technology as well and without nearly any credits. Of course he want to protect what he know. He must live from something thus he want to make money so that he can at least continue in the research.
    Unfortunately world is not that friendly and even that revealing such thing will make you a Great man in eyes of a few people, you will get soon kick into your head from somebody. Then all the work will be wasted time.

I also dont like word "breakthrough" if its weight is same as an opened yogurt.

Tell me what I will receive when I will publish all the results? Only trilions of questions, maybe media interest and thats all. This is exactly what I dont want. I want just peaceful life.
    I really dont intend to be something like a nobel laureate - this is absolutely invaluable from my point of view.

• @me356: sorry if I'm sort of repeating myself, but I still don't understand your motives.

You don't want profit, you don't want recognition.
    Yet, you "fully understand Mr. Rossi" who "must live from something"; you don't want to publish all your results because all you would get would be "trilions of questions, maybe media interest and thats all".

However, you want a "peaceful life", unaware that simply posting that you are able to obtain neutrons at will from your reaction may get you unwanted attention, and I'm not referring to LENR-Forum members.

I don't want to sound disrespectful, but what is it that you want exactly? Can you clarify?

• me356: If a peaceful life is all you desire and you don't want money nor personal recognition, why not simply publish the instructions as Hank suggested, while remaining anonymously? Parkhomov got in this situation because he published as a well-known nuclear scientist. You have the advantage of anonymity. If you choose not to reveal your identity while publishing the recipe for your reactor, you can have all the peace you desire and still gain recognition (and possibly make a lot of money) by revealing your identity at a later stage, when the reactor design has been succsessfully replicated over and over (Bob Greeneyer and others whith whom you have met personally will testify your true identity in this case).

• Hi all. First time here. I came from e-catnews since Im one of those who is following Rossi's saga. I just now started to follow more the work of "indipendent reserachers" such as the MFMP and me356. My knowledge in science and particulary in LENR is very limited. Slightly more then my english knowledge.

Reading the comments above I wanted to express my idea on Hank Mills requests to me356. I understand me356 concerns since I think we should try to view the matter from his point of view: if I was the one able to make multiple reactors working precisely on demand I would be VERY carefull in what I comunicate outside. Is like being in a position where you are walking on a rope. You know that if you want to reach the other side you need to be focused 110% ONLY in what you are doing and anything else. Otherwise, one half of a second of disctraction and you will fall into oblivion.

On the other side I prefectly understand Hank Mills too: having spent months or even years, throwing so many energy in to something that have never give the expected results is something that on the long run breaks you. Now we have me356 claiming something big. Not even big, something too huge to be described with words. From hank point of view he see that he can have a direct comunication line with someone that, apparently, owns the informations that he looked for yers and that he needs to finaly have all of his effort and work rewarded. I would be very insinstent (to use an euophemism) too with this possibiltity in mind.

I would say to Hank: If indipendent researchers starts to fight each other it will be even more difficult. I can only imagine how hard it is, but be patient. And to me356 I would say: is really hard to me to belive that you dont care about money or at least fame, because this is what is going to happen if your work will turn out to be valid. But dont let your ego fool you: LENR is not something that is owned by someone. Soon or later, someone will be able to share informations to everyone. Is just matter of time. At that point the majority of people will not care anymore on what happened in the past and thanks to who. So pls, make your own considerations on what part you want to have in LENR history and share every information you can as soon as possible.

• @me356
    Thanks for letting us know why you are not revealing anything about your successful experiments. I think some people are getting overly emotional about a science experiment. Its not that sky is going to fall tomorrow. If something works, and is useful, it will come out, no matter what.

Anyway, if you are worried that there will be failed replications and you will be blamed just like AP and others, then don't worry, no one knows you, no one has your email or phone, the only way to reach you is via this forum (which you can conveniently ignore if there are too many questions and accusations). You can publish anonymously, which I recommend, since you are not doing it for money or fame.

Other way is to transfer the know how to MFMP and let them handle the hassle of convincing people and doing a successful replication first (you can ask them not to publish anything before a convincing replication is done by them.). MFMP has knowledgeable people and can easily handle radiation or harmful chemicals. They have the equipment and instruments. They have a good reputation (even if they failed many times, they are honest in declaring the failures). You can even ask them to replicate it 3-4 times. There is no risk in publishing your recipe via MFMP.

If you do not want to deal with people and society, then there is no need to even announce anything, but I guess you DO want this knowledge to spread, else you wouldn't have joined a public forum. Now the only problem is how to get it out safely. I hope you will consider above suggestions or you will come up with some better way.

• I can only echo others. @me356 what DO you want?!? If you want fame and/or fortune they are readily available. If you want to help mankind the best you could do is publish. If you want to be left alone then why on earth would you be posting on this site the claims you have?

• To be blunt, I'm sick of all the negativity due to the sickening war between IH and Rossi. You have the cure. The knowledge to replicate would be like the most effective "happy pill"that the community could take. The successful replications that would happen are a thousand times more important than who wins the battle in court. The technology would get proven and be out there.

For heavens sake calm down and be a bit more patient! Give me356 the time he needs to make sure it's repeatedly reproducible (unlike MF&SP) BEFORE he goes public. Waiting for Bob Greenyer to visit and check everything is obviously very sensible precaution. And no, we do NOT want hundreds of amateur replicators accidentally killing themselves with invisible gamma ray radiation. While you wait, read Rossi's patent and Piantelli's patent, they teach how to achieve this...

• As I have written previously, I plan to make a real devices that can be used by anyone.
    If possible, we can sell the devices - if everything will be without any problem. Of course with respecting all the patents, safety issues, etc. I believe that this way is the best one to help mankind.

How do you know that making available the recipe for such thing will help the world?
    How do you know that it will be not banned and/or regulated because there will be many cases with major accidents (because of such replications)? How do you know that it will be not misused sooner than before we can use it in a real life?
    How do you know that this technology will not cause a new wars?

This thing has potential to change everything.
    Even that the original intention is the best, you never can't expect consequences.

I am here to tell you that the technology is real. My opinion is, that you should slowly learn how it works even that it can take years. Do you know why your parents were forbidding you to play with a fire when you were child?
    Yes, there are many scientists that know what they are doing. But still it is unknown world.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.