me356: Reactor parameters [part 2]

• I can't tell the details, although I would like to share my excitement.

In some experiments, with a certain materials and in a certain conditions, one can establish a transfer channel. It can be considered as "a black hole".
    This mean, that in just few…

Me356,
    This sounds a little bit like Mills' hydrinos (shrunken hydrogen). Do you think this is a possibility, or is it more like a "transfer channel" as you stated (which sounds like a quantum effect)?

P.S. In previous posts you mentioned specific details which other "replicators" were ignoring. I would guess that one of them is related to EM stimulation. Was one of them related to the specific size/dimension so as to establish a resonance condition?

• Robert Lindsay's warning above should be heeded. If it is fusion, 1 L of H2 disappearing in milliseconds is already such a weapon, if even a few percent of the energy is somehow participating in fusion.

I would look instead at rapid formation of hydrides and then perhaps their oxidation.

Good to keep in mind that fusion energy yields are on the order of millions of times those of chemical reactions on a per atom basis (ordinary combustion around 1 eV, ordinary protium, deuterium, lithium fusion 1-20 MeV. Tiny amounts at very low rates of hydrogen, deuterium or whatever are consumed in all credible CF / LENR reactions.

• Regarding ME356:

In some experiments, with a certain materials and in a certain conditions, one can establish a transfer channel. It can be considered as a black hole;.This mean, that in just few…

One possible conversion path where hydrogen might be transformed is its transformation or break down into subatomic particles like mesons. All that matter cannot be converted into energy so where can it all go? It might be transformed into neutral particles, muons and eventually into electrons. This is why it is important to use a cloud chamber to see what is going on with regards to sub-atomic particles. Muons can be shielded but Me356 must know that they are being produced.

Why won't these experimenters use particle detection mechanisms?

• All this invalid advice that Me356 is getting with regards to patent protection of his IP does not consider that the US patent office will not grant a patent to any device that claims or produces overunity power production or LENR.

One approach to get around the LENR patent blockade might be to claim and show that his reactors are producing muons. Then ME356 can claim that these muons are catalyzing fusion. This gambit might be accepted by the patent office because muon catalyzed fusion is a valid concept accepted by science. And even more than that, it might even be the truth.

• Official Post

And even more than that, it might even be the truth.

Well, it might be true as you say. But consider this, if it is NOT Muon Catalysed Fusion - and somebody want to spend enough money to prove it is not, then the basis on which the patent was awarded is invalid, and it could be withdrawn.

The simple way around this problem is really not to mention LENR at all, but simply describe the process as 'A High Efficiency Heat Generation System Powered By Hydrogen.'

• Well, it might be true as you say. But consider this, if it is NOT Muon Catalysed Fusion - and somebody want to spend enough money to prove it is not, then the basis on which the patent was awarded is invalid, and it could be withdrawn.

The simple way around this problem is really not to mention LENR at all, but simply describe the process as 'A High Efficiency Heat Generation System Powered By Hydrogen.'

This is the approach that Rossi used to get his patent through the U.S. patent process. But then how does Me356 delineate his process from that of Rossi? If Me356 can get into the details that Rossi has not done, then he can reserve those mechanisms exclusively for himself.

Some of those energy pathways might be energy production from meson creation and decay, proton and neutron decay from strong force screening due to monopole flux line projection, muon catalyzed fusion, direct electron production from muon decay, Hawking radiation from a Bose condinsate, photo fluorescence from polaritons, RF production from NMR active elements, Magnetic production from polaritons, and so on.

• Observed phenomenons are so strange that I can't understand, how something like this is possible.Well, I understand it now, but with logical thinking it is not easy. Similar as that you can park submarine in a matchbox.So I am very amazed. Some things related with LENR are looking like a cheating in physics.

Dear me356,

I am very excited for you. I am convinced that LENR requires a new theory of physics to explain it. Please look at this .pdf document that outlines how a new theory of physics can be used to explain LENR: https://goo.gl/osIiWS

Since you are an engineer, you might be able to better appreciate this theory, as it is a genuinely mechanical 'billiard ball' theory of physics delivered in a very clear and straightforward writing style.

I think this theory can also explain the "cheating" you find (it's seems like cheating according to current mainstream theory, but that's because most of current mainstream theory is off track). Partly it comes down to understanding that all particles we observe are all fundamentally the same basic charge particle with different states of spin, which correspond to different energy states. Moving from one spin state with lots of energy to another state with less energy will lead to the release of energy. I suspect this is what is going on when you say that protons 'disappear.' I don't think they're disappearing; I think their spin state is being radically altered or lowered and energy (in the form of charge particles) is then released en masse.

Finally, I should note that according to this theory, any observed fusion and transmutation in LENR are not the primary the *cause* of excess heat, but rather an *effect* or byproduct of the processes that create the excess heat (or light, neutrons or x-rays), which are outlined in the paper I linked to. If you'd like to discuss this further, please contact me at the e-mail listed at the top of the document.

• /* in just few miliseconds even 1L of hydrogen can just “disappear” and is irreversibly transformed to other kind of energy (including neutron
    radiation) */

That's 83 mg of hydrogen, which would correspond the energy yield of 13.3 kilograms of TNT in form of hydrogen bomb... But it has been proposed, the LENR runs with much lower energy yield than fusion of hydrogen according to reaction Li(7) + p > Be(8)* > 2 He(4) + 17.26 MeV

• me356: The one thing that I sincerely hope is that you have (or will ASAP) created a foolproof method of broadcasting you methods to the world in the event that anything happened to you. I am sincere in saying that if I had your knowledge and discoveries I would: Never, ever "create excitement" on blogs such as this!; Insure a massive and rapid distribution of the knowledge if anything should happen to you. I think Anubis is quite right in recommending a blockchain contract (See thread: IP protection and publication of discovery) It is unimaginable to me that you have at your fingertips, such an earth shattering discovery and how you proceed is very precarious. It is clear that you are thinking about such matters, and perhaps better than listening to any advice found here, you find someone of impeccable honesty and insight to help guide you. The pope or the Dahli Lama - I don't know. Just ,please, be sure that no one can sweep you away without a trace, your process lost for more precious time. Thank you!

• me 356 new paper on modified microwave inducing nuclear transformation
    Erno LakatosBookmarked by Alain Coetmeur Microwave induced nuclear transmutationsLow energy nuclear transmutation reactions were found in microwave induced plasma states created from solids irradiated by an intense microwave field. A modified commercial microwave owen was applied as a source of the intense electromagnetic field. Samples were fabricated from solid P b placed on ceramic substrate which construction absorbed microwave power efficiently resulting arc discharge and producing plasma state. Possible nuclear transmutations originated form K and Si of the components of the ceramic substrate were observed resulting Cl and S in such quantity that was not present...
    https://www.academia.edu/25435…ed_nuclear_transmutations

• In some experiments, with a certain materials and in a certain conditions, one can establish a transfer channel. It can be considered as "a black hole".
    This mean, that in just few miliseconds even 1L of hydrogen can just "disappear" and is irreversibly transformed to other kind of energy (including neutron radiation).
    We can completely exclude lithium or similar compounds that can create a hydrides.

This behavior can be performed repeatedly, if correct conditions are set.

Enormous COP can be achieved (100 and more).

These are massive claims. Tranforming 1L of hydrogen in milliseconds...100+COP. I hope you understand where our skepticism comes from with such outlandish unsubstantiated claims. While you don't technically owe anyone anything on here, as a replicator who has made wild claims, I do believe you have a responsibility to at least provide some sort of further information. While everyone here might not like Hank Mill's rhetoric toward your position, he does make some very valid points. It really does feel a bit like being shown the candy store window and being told to go home and wait for candy in your stocking later....and later....and later...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.