me356: Reactor parameters [part 2]

• @ me 356 also I have a really nice gasifier I made for my generator I was asking about the coils because the gasifier breaks down wood at about 700 c and I have had it to 1200 c inside. It would be an ideal source of heat and the byproduct the controlled uncombusted wood is carbon monoxide and hydrogen gas, seems like a perfect atmosphere for lenr expierements I am adding a port on the side for easy access to install and retrieve reactor

• Official Post

I went to the movie theater today to see "Independence Day Resurgence". me356 had it all wrong, as a "CF bomb" actually saved humanity from alien annihilation. So 356's hiding his CF secrets to save us from ourselves, is actually a bad move for our civilization. Not kidding by the way, the movie plot had a CF bomb save PE (Planet Earth), not PR.

Great movie by the way. Much better than the first. Trekkies like Dewey should like it.

:)

• Formation of volcanoes is connected with terrestrial electricity (electric furnace) which melts rock and forms magma. As the proof of electricity lightnings over volcanoes which twist products of eruption and spherical bombs concretions serve in volcanoes. Magmas under continents aren't present also mother Earth cold with a temperature up to 600 degrees in a kernel. But temperature increase happens due to Rossi's effect at achievement of a certain temperature of fusion and further it works in the automatic mode, as in Rossi's experiences.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• /* So 356's hiding his CF secrets to save us from ourselves, is actually a bad move for our civilization. */

My philosophical maxim is, the information just wants to be free, at the moment we are hiding it, it smells with something. So that the ideal world should have to be opened. Of course, we are living in less than ideal world by now - but at least we know, where to converge.

• @me356 I was just reading some stuff on candolumenescence,the phenomenom will cease to exist in the preasance of hydrocarbons is the same true for lenr reactions? can you confirm with a test? I am also interested in the fact that materials that exhibit it seem to be brighter at lower preasures sounds framiliar. when a reactor works and then doesn't work could it have contaminated itself with hydrocarbons somehow stopping the reaction? https://web.anl.gov/PCS/acsfuel/preprint archive/Files/11_2_MIAMI2_04-67_0540.pdf

• It is a good thing you have done deciding on closing the initial thread and opening a new one to continue a discussion. Things happen in life but some discussions are worth of being continued no matter what technical issues might occur.

• @me356 Do you think that normal audio amplifier is usable to give stimuls for reactor?

Edit more questions:
    @me365 mentioned in other thread that your reactor have strong RF radiation able to penetrate through 1cm Al brick? Have you any ideas what frequency range it is?
    I have broblem from my reactor that some (RF?) radiation go through farady cage (~0.5mm Fe) and hits heavilly to my head (make it sic). Ideas to absorb/shield it?

• Dear Professor Me356,

I read your comment about the mouse and the cat phenomenon and found it quite interesting.

Would you care to elaborate on the MOUSE and the CAT processes?

• @ Eros are you sure what you are experiencing is RF and not more dangerousness types of radiation? I have read your posts and sounds kind of scarey. Do you have anything set up for someone to follow what you are doing or are you keeping things quiet for now would be nice if you guys could at least tell a tinkering take everything apart guy like me what not to do.

• So that the ideal world should have to be opened. Of course, we are living in less than ideal world by now - but at least we know, where to converge.

In real world exist patents. Patent is right to use invention max 20years, price is to puplic explain invention briefly. Without patent system only way to protect invention is keep it secret. Secret is heavilly against open. There is not clear black/white border.
    Me365 maybe have something and don't like patents, big corporations etc. Can't tell methods/reciepe because someone can patent it after or modify slight and patent.
    Which situation is more worse:
    Me 365 secret/silence (during someone else can invent same and patent) or Me365 file his invention to patent?

When patent is filed it go 12-18 month office secret. But inventor can publish it next day and still have protection. Once patented it can't patent anymore anywhere.
    If Me365 want share and open GPL like all what he knows and deny further patenting he needs write all what he know to patent paper (too much is better than little) file one country patent, and pay one year licence feeds then abandon it. It cost less than 1000$.
    He can during 12month secret period add more papers to included such patent. They come public as patent go public. And everything what is told public can't patent.

Secret without patenting give win for big corporations because they have money to patent everything during secret time.
    Me365 if you have open mind and can keep it future too go and file patent then give it public. System is posible to win only patenting. Later things depends how you use your rights.

• In real life a patent is only as good as your ability to defend it and that takes a lot of money......so with tech like this you a strong monied partner or perfect timing as you go to market

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• I think me356 was less concerned about having a strong partner and going to market, and more concerned about other strong players impeding the field by patenting his process. Many suggested to me356 that he could himself publish the information openly, which would create prior art as against any subsequent filer, and would accomplish his desire of blocking others from patenting his process. But then he went quiet. Hopefully he will come back and share with the MFMP a replicatable experiment for high COP. It is then game over for those trying to impede LENR+.

• Another Rossi secret revealed as follows:

google.com/patents/US9023754

Nano-skeletal catalyst US 9023754 B2

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwizqNPa4sbOAhUKSyYKHY2jBMwQFggcMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjoam.inoe.ro%2Farhiva%2Fpdf6_3%2FLucaci.pdf&usg=AFQjCNFD6PupiXQBYhTwMgdX_rYlmfXBPw&sig2=j-18ndlZWnb-giCI5qvchw

A NEW FAMILY OF NICKEL POWDER FOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING. APPLICATIONS

This super nano nickel powder is Rossi's powder as shown in the Lugano demo. It is about 100 times better than the Ni carbonyl powder that MFMP uses.

The specific surface area values using BET method show that the chemically processed Ni powders have a very high specific surface area (> 60 m2/g), which recommend them for electrical applications, especially for electrode applications. For Ni carbonyl powder the specific surface area was found 0.68 m2/g.

The evaluation of the chemisorption characteristics by using hydrogen selective adsorption method shows that the modified Ni powder exhibits high power of hydrogen adsorption (600µgH2/g), which recommend them as catalysts in hydrogen addition reaction.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.