me356: Reactor parameters [part 2]

• @axil
    Moving the goalposts does not answer the question.

ie: How does one go about utilizing Teleportation via worm hole to move a neutron from one atom to another intentionally, in an energy gainful way, without leading to a runaway event or a radioactive mess?

Radioactivity is caused by an unstable isotope that is energetically excited. If energy can be transferred within the same system, then an unstable condition is avoided. In a cluster fusion LENR reaction, the cause of LENR which is the Bose condensate entangles both the source of the neutron and the destination of the neutron. The energy of the reaction is moved via entangled teleportation from the site of the nuclear reaction to the Bose condensate where it is stored. There is no excitation energy that persists between the source of the neutron and the destination of the neutron, so the fusion reaction results in a stable condition which produces the lowest energy situation.

The neutron is transferred between the sources of the neutron to the destination of the neutron via entangled matter transfer under the auspicious of the entanglement generated by the Bose condensate.

In the Lugano ash particle that was analyzed to be composed of pure Ni62, there were trillions of nickel atoms involved in that cluster fusion reaction. There is a natural assumption all of us will make assuming that the buildup of lithium and nickel isotopic change in the ash happened at a relatively constant rate over a long period of time. Specifically, neutrons from Lithium 7 was removed from the lithium and transferred to the nickel.

Specifically in the Lugano test, this 1000 micron nickel particle swapped either 1, 2, 3 or 4 neutrons from lithium 7 from individual lithium atoms and Ni64 atoms to get to pure Ni62 from destination Ni58, Ni60 and Ni61 and this swap happened to all trillion atoms of the that particle in one monolithic fusion reaction. This is what this latest theory cannot explain. This is called cluster transformation.

This is called super-absorption. The energy release would be spread equally throughout a BEC of a billion coherent solitons throughout the globalized BEC with each member of the aggregation getting a few hundred thousand electron volts each. These solitons store energy energy produced by nuclear reactions that are gradually released through Hawking’s radiation.

Their global BEC member is an individual soliton with an energy holding capacity of 64 GeV each but most hold far less. Then there is the energy that produces subatomic particles such as muon and mesons. These particles need a lot of energy devoted to their creation. The release of energy is buffered by these subatomic particles because they have a relatively long lifetime. Muons decay over a very long time and release their energy content very slowly.

The energy from muon decay leaves newly created electrons and the remainder of this energy is reabsorbed back into the SPP soliton. All the while more muons are generated in a continuing cycle from the SPPs. The Solitons are also slowly decaying through the emission of hawking radiation in the infrared range, This is part of the thermalization of high energy radiation. Also, these SPPs can explode in a bosenova if their energy storage capacity is reached; they then release XUV and soft x-rays which will also thermalize through normal atomic processes.

But what may have happened is a onetime explosive reaction where lithium and nickel interacted in a singular and monolithic event involving trillions of atoms. Such an event was seen in Holmlid's experiment where billions of fusion reactions produced huge numbers of neutral particle reaction products per laser shot.

Just by chance, the analysts of the isotopic change in the Lugano ash content picked up this one in a million 1000 micron nickel particle as the object of their examination.

This one particle was so unusual that it is near impossible for it to be fabricated by someone who wanted to salt the ash sample.

The salter would have had to remove the 1000 micron fuel particle and replace it with the Ni62 and Li6 coated ash particle. The fuel was divided into parts where some was reserved for latter isotopic analysis and another part was loaded into the reactor.. The devil is in the details when the method of scam is considered.

We must try to understand how a massive burst LENR reaction involving trillions of atoms can occur in a single event, and how a single isotope can result from many different precursors that fed into this singular reaction.

• I suppose.
    But now we are back to my original Question.

To summarize, Because there is an energy storage mechanism, energy and neutron transfer and storage assures that the nuclear reactants are always in the lowest energy state thus avoiding radioactive activation. All energy transfer is done during the reaction before the reaction ends and not afterwards in a follow on activated radioactive process.

What occurs to the energy produced during the reaction is gradually released through hawking radiation of subatomic meson particle production.

• I recall Rakitsa's first appearance here was to declare emphatically that "hydride conduction" described in a recent peer reviewed article in Science (US, AAAS) was in his words "nonsense" for who knows what reason. At least some of the comments he has made recently seem a little less "crazy". Why he was so resistant to the idea of hydride conduction may provide some insight into what is wrong with physics today and perhaps what is wrong with bow-tied physicists today (if he rises to even that professional distinction!).

I will contrast rakitsa with the always excellent intellectual efforts of Andrea Calaon, even when that bold thinker appears to support something rakitsa has written.

• Thanks for posting your Xray paper Rakitsa.
    Fo ralmost a century we have known that Coulomb barrier is far into the Mev Range.
    In 1933 commenting on his students’ fission of lithium ,by proton bombardment ,Rutherford very much had the Coulomb barrier in mind

“We might in these processes obtain very much more energy than the proton supplied,
    but on the average we could not expect to obtain energy in this way.
    It was a very poor and inefficient way of producing energy, and anyone
    who looked for a source of power in the transformation of the atoms
    was talking moonshine. But the subject was scientifically interesting because it gave insight into the atoms.”

Szilard was so provoked by Rutherford's statement that he utilised the new'neutron' to propose
    neutron chain reactions and the result of this and his (Einstein said so) letter to Roosevelt
    is our present poisoned chalice of actinide fission technology

Since then many have proposed going through the CB by quantum tunneling
    But to get significant energy out requires keV energies in.(as explained by your paper)

Theories/techniques to pump protons to keV levels also abound.
    .Your Xray paper is one of the most recent, a nascent one is Mossbauer/non Mossbauer pumping(Cook/Rossi

Others have invoked particles which ignore the CB and hence get required energies in the low eV range
    Szilard’s neutron chain reaction mechanism is validated but Bazhutov’s enions and Calaon’s hyds are proposal’s
    without consumation with experimental validation.

Whether its done in a garage or an academic institution
    the exptal results are all that count.

• I am not capable of respectfully engaging in this conversation at a technical level but would like to point out that many of Slizard's early efforts to prove his chain reaction theory were focused on lighter elements. I've never looked up this research and wonder if he tried noble metals as part of his search?

• The most important aspect of the E-Cat is that it works and not why it works. We can sit in here and debate and discuss all day about the deep physics of what's producing energy in the E-Cat, or we can focus on how we can practically replicate. Once we can re-produce the effect again and again, there will be thousands of scientists around the world studying the physics of the Rossi Effect. Me356 has given us a number of clues about what's important when it comes to replicating. I think we should use this clues and the information we have from others to work towards producing a GUARANTEED TO WORK recipe.

Don't get me wrong -- I like speculating on the physics. Doing so is fascinating and sometimes fun. But I think we should stick to the PRACTICAL side of replicating in this discussion.

The key to LENR is EMF stimulation. robert godes of brillouin showed that a long time ago.

https://animpossibleinvention.…u-people-wouldnt-believe/

Rossi’s engineer: ‘I have seen things you people wouldn’t believe’

Talking about the validity of the E-Cat technology, Fabiani continues:

“With the failures, I found myself having to believe in it. Why? Because when something fails, you see the behavior of the object. The next time you adjust it, then you see that it behaves very differently. And then you realize that it is something unique. We have it all filmed, which still cannot be disclosed. We have photographs of creatures that emit pure light that have completely melted the reactor down, all in a very quiet way. You just turn off the stimuli system and the reaction is switched off. It’s impressive.

Note... You just turn off the stimuli system and the reaction is switched off. It’s impressive.

Get yourself a high-power solid-state terahertz source

http://spie.org/newsroom/5859-…d-state-terahertz-sources

• @Hank Mills

The material that comprises the reactor may not be as significant as you might think. Consider... Me356 has produced an extreme reaction from just tungsten and a touch of nickel in hydrogen. No lithium was used. This indicates to me that EMF stimulation is important.

It is true, before Robert Godes of brillouin gained access to Rossi's catalysts, his reaction was marginal at about a COP of 2, but that is significant in that his reactor contained none of the reaction aids that Rossi used.

Of course, this is only an opinion.

By the way, the lack of lithium in the tungsten reactor may have inhibited the production of metalized hydrogen. This may have led to a lack of BEC formation in this type reactor.

Without a BEC, there will be little or no thermalization of nuclear radiation and like by products. The tungsten reactor might benefit from the addition of lithium to eliminate the production of neutrons and gamma radiation.

• precious metals gold, platinum is quite stable and easily formed from hafnium and tantalum electrical discharges in a condensed medium. But this process has no commercial interest, as is only of scientific interest. Hafnium and tantalum metals are expensive, so the cost of producing gold is equal to the cost of bank gold.

• @Hank Mills

I repeat again, lithium produces metalized hydrogen. This metalized hydrogen formation process is a high pressure operation whereby lithium reduces the pressure needed to form hydrogen rydberg matter by a factor of between 4 to 8 times less pressure. This reduction in needed pressure makes the likelihood of metalized hydrogen production more likely. It is the metalized hydrogen that works the LENR magic and greatly increased LENR productivity.

• lithium hydride at 890 degrees Celsius is divided into atomic hydrogen and atomic lithium. However, the atomic hydrogen will recombine into molecular hydrogen at a "low" temperature, because it is stable only at a temperature of 5000 degrees Celsius. At 1300 degrees Celsius in a gaseous phase is atomic lithium and the molecular hydrogen in the process.

• Axil,

So lets say we have a intersitial site that has been deformed into a void. In this void we have a lithium atom, metalized hydrogen, and nickel surrounding them. I'm thinking the metalized hydrogen would more easily fuse with the lithium than the nickel. Thoughts?

Metalized hydrogen is formed quantum mechanically through something called Rydberg blockade.

The lithium provides a template for the formation of the metalized hydrogen. Once formed the metalized hydrogen nanowire becomes chemically inert and does not combine with other elements because of the unusual arrangements of the electron clouds that surround the positive nuclei.

https://www.researchgate.net/p…ity_condensed_dark_matter

A number of LENR researchers and theorists beleive that Hydrogen Rydberg matter is Dark matter because it reacts so little with energy and matter in its surroundings.

These guys include Holmlid, Ken Shoulders, Randle Mills and me.

So lets say we have a intersitial site that has been deformed into a void. In this void we have a lithium atom, metalized hydrogen, and nickel surrounding them.

Hydrogen Rydberg matter that is trapped in a void is non reactive and accumulates inside the void

• at 1300 Celsius degrees on the surface of nickel and / or tungsten hydrogen dissociates into atomic hydrogen, if we apply an electrical discharge 100 kV experience we obtain analogue of Rutherford nuclear reaction lithium and protons (hydrogen ionization in electrical discharge) on the surface of nickel and tungsten. In a very narrow layer.

• Official Post

Quote from marjorana: “Their feature which distinguishes them from previous technologies is their ability to kill all mankind.”

It is true that nuclear bombs could in principle kill all mankind. But not nuclear reactors.

Your last statement only holds considering our present situation. You forgot to take into account that if hypothetical LENR-based energy infrastructure would be realized as we imagine it now, namely as being decentralized, and then due to some safety issues (c.f. Tschernobyll) a large number of decentralized reactors would become instable, vast regions could be radioactively polluted. Think about what would happen if every village or even every household would have the conceived devices.

Even if this would not kill all mankind immediately, it would make vast regions uninhabitable.
    This ain't much better than killing all mankind immediately.

By the way, would you like to have an ionizing radiation emitting reactor in your basement with your grandchildren going there every once in a while to play? Receiving some 10 to 100 mSv per year?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.