me356: Reactor parameters [part 2]

• Be patient Hank Mills. If you want to be productive, urge someone like Kimmel or Gates to drop a 200 K on each of me and me356 and on MFMP . I need an MCA and and BGO detector. My homemade BGO and photomultiplier is untested and might not stand up to the voltage. The used MCA I bought on ebay was defective. I also need to hire engineers for design from time to time. Doing it all myself takes a long time and I"m 70 yo and slow. My skilled brother helps with fabrication, but more purchase of fabrication labor is needed. I'm not going to mess with money that has too many strings attached. It must be a grant or no deal.

• @me356
    Thank you for updating us on your extraordinary results. I will be implementing things you have learned and shared with us in my new reactors.

One question for you. Is a current passing through the fuel instrumental in starting the excess heat? Your wire and plasma reactors clearly have a current passing through the fuel. Did you also pass a current through the fuel in your Parkhomov reactor to initiate excess?

I guess that turned into two questions. Thank you!

• Hank,

Basically I agree with you, though I have some reservations. As this type of replication is very dangerous, I don't think it's such a good idea to put all the information out in the open. I would like to have MFMP do the work together with Me356 and:
    - Confirm the results
    - Create a save testing protocol first
    - Publish a reactor design.
    Otherwise some enthusiast might be tempted to do a replication and accidentally bombard himself with all kinds of radiation. That would not be good.

• H-G Branzell: The answer is very easy, I have already expressed the reason a few times. He do not want to convince people at all. Until he will be completely finished with the work, there is absolutely no clever reason for this. He will intentionally try to be unsure about his results.
    Only in this way competition can be slower and he can happily continue with the research and be years ahead with a big smile. He have enough money, no need for more investors. Why he should convince you?
    When time will come, single public demonstration is needed to start incredible sales rate.

Hank Mills: I wish to bring LENR to everybody as soon as possible, more than anyone. I believe that the way I am taking is the fastest. I only wish to work without any pressure, controling my own time. Not to be controlled by others.
    If your house will be radioactive or contaminated in any way because of inexperienced experiments, you and your family will not be happy. You would wish it never happened. For now it looks inaccessible, too far from real.

wishfulThinking: It is not needed.

• I cannot believe a single word about that "working nuclear reactor" unless it is given full description of all the components and given a plausible explanation of the processes that take place inside it. Before making a device an experimentalist must have an idea how the components work together. I cannot believe that a proper combination of components can be found by accident. If that guy does not understand or cannot explain how it works, this means only one thing: he is another "David Copperfield" (the circus magician) or another Rossi. And I do not accept something (any nonsense) that violates standard quantum mechanics.

• I cannot believe a single word about that "working nuclear reactor" unless it is given full description of all the components and given a plausible explanation of the processes that take place inside it. Before making a device an experimentalist must have an idea how the components work together. I cannot believe that a proper combination of components can be found by accident. If that guy does not understand or cannot explain how it works, this means only one thing: he is another "David Copperfield" (the circus magician) or another Rossi. And I do not accept something (any nonsense) that violates standard quantum mechanics.

There is a new idea that is making the rounds in physics these days; its called non commutative quantum mechanics. It is finding applications in subatomic interactions that as not based on waves.For example, Twistor theory was first proposed by Roger Penrose in 1967, as a possible path to a theory of quantum gravity. The twistor approach is especially natural for solving the equations of motion of massless fields of arbitrary spin. Some theorists thin that twisters are the structure that subatomic particles are derived from.In 2003, Edward Witten proposed uniting twistor and string theory by embedding the topological B model of string theory in twistor space. His objective was to model certain Yang–Mills amplitudes. The resulting model has come to be known as twistor string theory. Simone Speziale and collaborators have also applied it to loop quantum gravity.This new string theory has been successful in predicting the scattering amplitudes from Feynman diagrams by using a geometric structure called an amplituhedron.If LENR turns out to be driven by vortex based processes, then quantum mechanics will not be applicable. We will need to go to other types of quantum math systems.

• Only in this way competition can be slower and he can happily continue with the research and be years ahead with a big smile. He have enough money, no need for more investors. Why he should convince you?
    When time will come, single public demonstration is needed to start incredible sales rate.

Hello Me: If You will disclose important information in a forum, please send, (-at least one day <-- timestamp!) in advance, a copy to a public registry!

Otherwise greedy Alligators will mince meet your words and run to the patent office, with the simple argument they heard the same somewhere else.

• I assume me356 identified that blue discharge as the balmer series by knowing it was hydrogen.

Has the spectrum been split and identified using a spectrometer (i.e. a prism).

Can someone refresh me as to why the red line would be absent, i.e. is it because the hydrogen remains so stimulated by RF or by a discharge current in the gas tube as to never decay 3->2. ???

• Official Post

It is simply awesome that you are not only finding such success, but seem (like MFMP) to be committed to open sourcing your results.

Please do not be offended by this, but .. FOR GOODNESS SAKE publish instructions, a recipe a quidebook AS SOON AS…

It would be great if you could help by funding
    an isotope analysis of me's fuel once the reactor has run long enough so enough nuclii have transmuted.

• Quote from me356

[...] If your house will be radioactive or contaminated in any way because of inexperienced experiments, you and your family will not be happy. You would wish it never happened. For now it looks inaccessible, too far from real.

I hope you'll realize, if this is what you're actually thinking, that once a proven working concept will be in the open, making the reaction dangerous will be #1 priority for a large number of people for many different reasons (which do not necessarily include harming others) and holding back information in the hope of avoiding that would not just be naïve but also only slightly delay the inevitable.

Just knowing that it can be done will be enough for many resourceful individuals and teams.

• If we are able to see the emission spectra from the hydrogen Balmer series. It should give interesting access to the processes going on in the cell.

If certain emission lines are suppressed for example it might imply that those transitions are forbidden for some reason or if the transmission bellow a certain energy is blocked by the electron plasma frequency for example.

slight shifts in spectra might indicate heavier nuclei or isotopes

Spectral line broadening might indicate high velocities and temperatures or maybe more exotic processes where athe state of the atom or nucleus is in transition. What would be the effect on these spectra if a H- ion was captured and moved towards inner orbitals for example?

Line splitting during EM stimulation may be interesting if it occurs

i wonder if any emission spectra from Helium is seen this could be very good proof of LENR process if it occurs.

Are visible spectral emissions from the lithium or nickel or tungsten also seen?

i wonder if we had a broad spectrum light source behind the cell if we would see any absorption lines or broad spectra effects as well.

• There is a new idea that is making the rounds in physics these days; its
    called non commutative quantum mechanics. It is finding applications in
    subatomic interactions that as not based on waves.For example, Twistor
    theory was first proposed by Roger Penrose in 1967, as a possible path
    to a theory of quantum gravity.

I have problems with statements like this. If the new theory is so wonderful, why is it not established as a mainstream physics theory? The same applies e.g. to R Mills' theory. A conspiracy involving most of the worlds physicists is not very likely.

• I have problems with statements like this. If the new theory is so wonderful, why is it not established as a mainstream physics theory? The same applies e.g. to R Mills' theory. A conspiracy involving most of the worlds physicists is not very likely.

Not sure about the merit of this particular theory, but your statement seems rather ridiculous to me. It applies to any mainstream science theory prior to the point where it became mainstream. You could have asked the same about Einstein's Theory of General Relativity prior to ~1920, about Wegener's Theory of Plate Tectonics prior to ~1960, about Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection prior to ~1910 and even Heliocentrism prior to the 18th century. All those groundbreaking scientific advancements where not hindered by a conspiracy (at least not in the strict sense) of most of the world's leading scientific authorities of the time, but by groupthink and narrow-minded conservativism (fear of the unknown and fear for the loss of authority). It is just like Max Planck put it:

A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.

• Replicators beware! You are playing with nuclear fire...

Learn first about 149Samarium (for stopping neutrons) & soluble sodium polyborate (as well as 5mm of lead shielding).
    If me365 says his plasma reactor vessel is still emitting neutrons 3 days after he shut it down, you can see the DANGER!
    Please let true experts, e.g. the MFMP team, do the experiments. They have excellent instruments all around.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.