me356: Reactor parameters [part 2]

• I think that this might not be true. The only thing it must pass is certifications. In many countries you can even guarantee itself it is passing everything, but you are responding for all possible damages.
    If certification is made by certification authority, then responsibility is in their competence. If they have enough skills, then can certificate anything depending on the conditions of a real usage.
    It might take many months, but can pass without any theoretical knowledge.

• Quote from me356: “I am convinced enough about nuclear reactions. I am interested in the excess heat - that is also there. Theoretical research can take at least next 20 years.."

Unless the theoretical research is complete, this technology will not be permitted inside anyone's home or place of work.First comes the completion and acceptance of a valid theory, then comes the deployment of the technology.

I believe we may be much closer than both you guys imagine to having a valid theory concerning Rossi-type LENR.
    As they say: Watch this space... :)

• Official Post

I believe we may be much closer than both you guys imagine to having a valid theory concerning Rossi-type LENR. As they say: Watch this space...

No shortage of theories of course, it's the validity bit that's a worry. I guess a proper theory would allow one to create LENR 'on demand' pretty much 100% of the time - but even that would need validation by a lot of heavy duty forensics. An air of Quantum uncertainty hangs over the whole thing at every level. BTW, are you free to work in my lab anytime?

• Yikes! This site is turning into teaser.com. Moments away from this, that is impending. Where are the replications from the MFMP grand teaser campaign? I am not a pathologically skeptical, but Science does not work like this. Watch this space because soon I'll post an indictment of ALL LENR research that will make everyone go home and chop firewood. Come on, everyone seems to be borrowing Rossi's style!

• Yikes! This site is turning into teaser.com. Moments away from this, that is impending. Where are the replications from the MFMP grand teaser campaign? I am not a pathologically skeptical, but [conventional] Science does not work like this…

Indeed. I have never ever before now seen Experimental Science being done the way the MFMP team is currently doing it - live on the internet - in full view of us, the donating public. It really is fascinating/exciting to be viewing the MFMP team working at the absolute cutting edge of Science, in real time, via the internet.

Here is a link to the action today...
    http://www.quantumheat.org/ind…mp-blog/522-glowstick-5-3 :!:

Pleas excuse me while I go back to reading about a suggested possible explanation of "dark" matter...

• Has anyone considered the use of Swarm Intelligence in designing a working LENR device?

Using software and human experts, they just predicted correctly the first four winners of the Kentucky Derby.

http://www.techrepublic.com/ar…-the-2016-kentucky-derby/

1. Nyquist
    2. Exaggerator
    3. Gun Runner
    4. Mohaymen

They were correct. They came in that exact order.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/07/horseracing/kentucky-derby/
    (A one dollar bet would have paid over US$540.)

Unanimous A.I. has built a software platform called UNU that harnesses the power of the crowd to make predictions. Instead of the popular neural network, which emulates brain activity, "swarm AI" looks to a different part of nature: The insect swarm. The concept is that the various units of the group will influence each other in order to arrive at a correct decision—one that is more accurate than any individual prediction.

Could the "Swarm of experts" on this forum be significantly more intelligent than any individual member?

d

• Interesting observation today - To start the secondary reaction (Cat), Lithium should be in contact with Nickel or in "a direct visibility". If there is some material, that will block products of the Mouse process, it will not work or it can be significantly throttled.

• Interesting observation today - To start the secondary reaction (Cat), Lithium should be in contact with Nickel or in "a direct visibility". If there is some material, that will block products of the Mouse process, it will not work or it can be significantly throttled.

Nice observation!
    So mouse could be: Ni + H -> Neutral particle (neutron alike). This reaction, you can be easily turned in ON or OFF at will.
    The cat could be: Neutral particle + 7Li -> 8Be -> 2 * 4He. The neutral particle must be in LOS (Line of Sight) of Li.
    If the neutral particle reacts with other material than Li, then some gamma could be seen.
    We do then have 2 possibilities to modulate the reaction(One for the mouse and one for the cat)

• /* First comes the completion and acceptance of a valid theory, then comes the deployment of the technology */

This is nonsense, we are using HT superconductors or turbulence without having working theory of them for years. The risk of radiation is what would delay the implementation of cold fusion.

• Interesting observation today - To start the secondary reaction (Cat), Lithium should be in contact with Nickel or in "a direct visibility". If there is some material, that will block products of the Mouse process, it will not work or it can be…

Isn't that an aspect that Piantelli wrote about in one of his patents?

• /* First comes the completion and acceptance of a valid theory, then comes the deployment of the technology */

Another example which contradicts this sentence is the hype about deep neural networks. Every big player (Google, Microsoft, Baidu,...) is using them in their most advanced applications but no one on this planet can explain, why they work better then previous neural networks. There is no theory for it, just some guessing similar to that in the field of LENR. Nevertheless a Google application using deep neural networks went online only three months after they purchased the core technology. If one wants it can go quick.

Does this mean that there must be a direct channel connecting the mouse reactor to the cat reactor? If so, how wide is that channel? If the channel is a hole, what diameter is required. Can mica be used as a separator between the cat and mouse reactors that acts like a transparent LENR window?

• axil: I think that there must be a direct channel. Diameter might be probably very small if we can change direction of the products (e,g, by magnetic field).
    I believe that it can pass a certain materials. Mica window could work. But without verifying we can just guess.

But from my experiments, it looks like it is not that easy. Lithium is also affecting the transition metal (Nickel) and at least from what I have saw, the heat is not comming just from lithium itself, but also from the nickel.
    Next interesting thing is how lithium is behaving in the reactor if it is in a bulk form (in some cases). When it is inside nickel (covered from each side) it does not react chemically with nickel nearly at all. At least if nickel is prepared well.
    It is looking as if it is levitating inside and after excess heat it looks like a dried-fruit. So only peripheral surface will stay there (probably contamimants). Even alumina tube is not touched by lithium at all which is very good.
    No traces of vaporized lithium are found (at least optically) which mean the reaction was complete and extremely fast.

• Alan Smith: Normally lithium reacts with alumina very rapidly in a higher temperatures and you can always see very clear paths. Often it can breach the tube completely at around 1300°C - you can check many previous experiments. It reacts with nearly anything at these temperatures.

• It is looking as if it is levitating inside and after excess heat it looks like a dried-fruit. So only peripheral surface will stay there (probably contamimants). Even alumina tube is not touched by lithium at all which is very good.
    No traces of vaporized lithium are found (at least optically) which mean the reaction was complete and extremely fast.

Are you looking at this lithium through a microscope? These particles must be very small or you have great eyes.

The "dried-fruit" stage might be caused by the "Dark Mode" of this LENR reaction promoter. Think dark matter. This lithium might be a lithium hydride. The lithium will not react chemically with anything when it is in the dark mode state because it is covered in a magnetic blanket. It is probably superconducting. IMHO, the resistance of the core will go down like in the Cellanti wire case because of the superconductivity that happens when the LENR reaction is active. Just some predictions.

• I have prepared samples for close examination.

Yes, resistance of the fuel is dropping always in the latest experiments while Ni-H reaction is active. But exact reason for this is not known yet. I can increase/decrease the resistance on will (mostly in range of 10 - 40% of the original value).

• Hank, it is easy for almost anyone to think of a variety of reasons he might want to either delay or remain secretive. Protecting inexperienced experimenters is one, delay pending the devising a method that avoids the worse radiation hazards is another, possible rewards for his intense efforts, military issues, .... the list goes on. me356 has already given us a lot of hints about how he succeeded. I believe I can now replicate his method using those hints. For all the foregoing reasons and more, I won't disclose that until I'm ready. At this point, the world already owes a great debt to me356. I heartily congratulate him.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.