me356: Reactor parameters [part 2]

• I plan to make a real devices that can be used by anyone.
    If possible, we can sell the devices - if everything will be without any problem.

This way we won't see any results, nor product nor anything else other than what we have today (not really something, unfortunately...), because selling something will require a certification. Doesn't matter in which part of the world - this will take valuable time and prevents others from contributing to a faster and better implementation of this game changing technology.

The "LENR community" will further suffer from not having anything that proves that there is a real Rossi-Effect (or whatever it may be called). So I hope that your MFMP "collaboration" is helping in any direction.

• Quote from me356

As I have written previously, I plan to make a real devices that can be used by anyone.

So you want to make a "product".

If possible, we can sell the devices - if everything will be without any problem. Of course with respecting all the patents, safety issues, etc. I believe that this way is the best one to help mankind.

I predict that as soon that happens you will be reported for the sale of unauthorized nuclear devices.

How do you know that making available the recipe for such thing will help the world?

It will help many; the entire world, I'm not sure.

How do you know that it will be not banned and/or regulated because there will be many cases with major accidents (because of such replications)?

100% guaranteed this will happen. Accidents will be set up for this to happen.

How do you know that it will be not misused sooner than before we can use it in a real life?

This is too 100% guaranteed to happen. If it can be dangerous, it is dangerous, even if you pretend it isn't.

How do you know that this technology will not cause a new wars?

It will be probably used as a tool for new ones.

This thing has potential to change everything.
    Even that the original intention is the best, you never can't expect consequences.

If this is your concern you should scrap everything, stop posting and forget that LENR ever existed.
    At this point that would be only delaying what will eventually happen sooner or later, however.

You're not the owner of the technology and in my opinion it's not up to you to bear the responsibility of controlling its deployment.

• I understand that the topic of this forum is not human behaviour so if the moderator retain to delete this comment is fine.

New Wars? Wow. Those are seriously the concerns that you think about while considering the possibilty of share informations? Seriously... Wow.

• New Wars? Wow. Those are seriously the concerns that you think about while considering the possibilty of share informations? Seriously... Wow.

It is stupid to think that LENR couldn't be a reason to make war! The wars for oil have been numerous in the XXth century. Why would it change with LENR if the technology is not shared in all the world and some keep the technology for themselves?

• Official Post

You don't trigger a bloody war for a patent, just a patent war.

If there is a war it will be on raw material, or else indirectly on space/real-estate, on political space, on ideology...

It won't be like oil, since LENR is not based on fuel resource but on technology.

If you cannot get an affordable license on a technology, just don't pay it. no need to takeover the owner's country. At worst you will suffer a blocus. safer than a war.

this is why the business coalition that are under development seems based on open concepts like Internet, with money to be made on side-technology.

• Oil is more like gold. You cant make it and you can find it only on limited portions of lands on the planet. They make wars for oil because they need physical control over foreign lands. LENR is like electricity. As far as you know how to make it you can do it

• This is very naive. In the XIX century, the average Joe would not believe that we will make wars for oil in XX? LENR has huge potentials that can create tensions between groups that can degenerate to wars ...
    Example: If a big company or country doesn't not use LENR and make huge pollutions (and don't care of the situation), do you believe that the LENR clean group will be happy of the situation?
    We are way out of topic here ....

• Official Post

What you describe will probably be more like
    http://techcrunch.com/2015/06/…cars-attack-uber-drivers/

I expect a war in French street between people and Electric utility workers.
    I expect politicians to choose their camp and battle until LENR win, and economic rents are bought back more or less totally, because this is simply what is happening already.

• Man has made wars for centuries just to get the power. Why today mankind will change? LENR is the futur of power.
    Do we believe that our governments will be happy if all the power consumed goes 'off grid'? Electrical consommation is heavily taxed not only VAT, but transport, clean energy support, and distribution to name a few ... All this money go to the government. This the same for the gasoline and diesel. That will make tension more we may think at first. This is disruptive.

• The overwhelming reason anyone like ME should publish at once is that governments and large corporations will be sure they do NOT make a public revelation. By that I do NOT mean that they can stop the adoption of LENR power but that as LENR-cities has been explaining for a while, the rollout of this new fire will be more disruptive than anything ever seen in the modern world. Now that governments and large corporations are waking up to the fact that this is simply NOT bulls***, no one will be allowed to simply release the beast. Could be that the real reason ME does not publish is that it has been made obvious to him that doing so would NOT be in his self interest. Perhaps the same for Rossi.

Markets and governments want, above all things, stability. The effect on the military is destabilizing since it would impart an insurmountable advantage to the first in. In economics there is practically no sector which will be immune to the drastic evolution in leadership implicit in the LENR rollout.

I admit I have been struggling of late, as the indicators more and more point toward the emergence of accurate theoretical modelling and practical recipes for replication and further development. Where do I stand on the question of fast rollout vs. control and gradual rollout by governments and large corporations? I have been solidly in the "let the ecat out of the bag" state of mind for quite some time. I have been losing sleep over this, and am more and more convinced that the destabilization which would result are a far more compelling argument for withholding specifics than that one individuals privacy would be interrupted, or that a few score experimenters might cook themselves with unexpected radiation.

Not all conspiracies are harmful; some may be necessary and beneficial. I see the traces of one in the LENR blogosphere but I am coming to think that they possibly will save us from the potential of terrible consequence in an un-managed explosion of LENRs potential. Like giving a machinegun to a 9-year old.

• Oh, I can see governments making it illegal for individuals to own and operate small static LENR plant; and to limit their operation to registered/inspected/audited sites producing minima of MW.

Vehicles carrying their own LENR power source could easily be taxed, at a rate replacing the tax revenue otherwise lost. Harder but not impossible to tax those who connect their LENR cars to power their homes.

That won't stop fossil-fuel-dependent economies collapsing, of course. The individuals with oil-derived wealth will decamp with the money and leave poverty, anarchy, and violent chaos behind.

If LENR is a realistic proposition, then there may be just enough time to manage a transition - but it will be a damned close-run thing, and I for one have little confidence in the competence or will of most governments to manage to zip their trousers up, let alone anything complex.

• me356

As I have written previously, I plan to make a real devices that can be used by anyone.
    If possible, we can sell the devices - if everything will be without any problem. Of course with respecting all the patents, safety issues, etc. I believe that this way is the best one to help mankind.

Don't be afraid. I will share all the details as soon as possible as promised. But nobody can make it faster.
    If you were able to wait so long, few more days shouldn't be a problem.

Remember the clamour the pressure and advice given to Pons and Flieshmann to publish early, What happened?

However, unlike Pons and Fleishmann now there are many, some we know, many we do not know, so now there is a race for the shore!!!

Beware the sharks.

Best regards
    Frank

• In my imagination ... someone is paying attention. Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service? The Saudi Al Mukhabarat Al A'amah? The Israeli Mossad? The US CIA? British MI6? The potential for disruption is too great for it not to be on SOMEONE's radar. (Or will they just wait patiently like the rest of us?)

Here's how: Our I.P. addresses are being logged by the lenr-forum web server (that's normal). Get a copy of those logs, match timestamps to posts to identify a user, search for the location at a site like https://www.iplocation.net/find-ip-address, and presto! all is revealed. No log access? No problem, a little network sniffing can provide the chatter you need.

So now my imagination has a trail of a spies following Bob Greenyer around on his travels. Wear a tinfoil hat, Bob.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.