me356: Reactor parameters [part 2]

• For what? In cold fusion research everyone who is actually doing an experiments is a king and all others bystanders - just face it.

OTOH, I believe the reason that Replicators (even CERN!) have had such great difficulty reproducing experimental observations is the absence of a realistic, even if at this stage hypothetical, explanation of LENR which could guide them. Einstein was a young bystander when he hypothesized special/general relativity...

• IMO not - there are topics or even epochs, where/when the theory controls experiments, but the cold fusion is not one of them - on the contrary. And IMO we already understand the principle of cold fusion well, we just should follow some key experiments of it. https://www.reddit.com/r/Physi…ntional_source_of/cl8nnf8

BTW CERN does some LENR replications? It would be quite novelty for me...
    IMO everything what it even did so far for cold fusion research was some closed circle colloquium.

• BTW It would be mistake to believe, that the experimenters don't use theories. They often follow leading ideas, but these ideas are qualitative only - but the more logically transparent, coherent and robust. For example one of most successful researchers or high-temperature superconductors Joe Eck has such a theory, which enables him to rise the temperature of supercritical transition achieved literally each month in monotonous way. http://www.superconductors.org/News.htm

His theory is rather nonformal - on the other hand it has nothing to do with blind regressions of material constants, which the mainstream physicists usually consider for "theory". He just understands, what the electrons are really doing, as he can imagine and visualize their situation & behavior inside the superconductor material for himself.

One problem of formal theories is, they often work well, but because the scientists don't actually understand, why they're working, they cannot extrapolate them into search of useful applications https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/string_theory.png What they can often see from it is just the opaque black box: a pile of equations.

• IMO we already understand the principle of cold fusion well, we just should follow some key experiments of it.

I don't think many on this forum will agree with that statement. I realize you have your own personal theory, and...

I do agree with you suggesting: "the hydrogen atoms are arranged in lattice in form of hydride clusters and they're compressed here between nickel nuclei - so that what collides there are whole chains of protons, which are embedded inside the orbitals of nickel atoms." However the rest of your LENR theory is I think: Conjecture. If you can prove it, then: "Great, congrats!"

I also agree with your (withering) comments re CERN - that's the home of conventional particle physics.

• If one really needs preformed LiH, then I would suggest making it directly oneself from electrolytic hydrogen and pure lithium.

That's what happens inside the reactor after the (nano-shell) Lithium has had its coating removed and its surface cleaned (by hydrogenation), then been diffused throughout the pores of the nickel (by vaporization at low pressure) and finally heated with the pure Lithium in a pure Hydrogen environment.
    If it was preformed, how would you transfer it safely to the reactor (under positive H2 pressure) and spread it throughout all the pores of the nickel so-called "catalyst" for LENR?

• /* I don't think many on this forum will agree with that statement. I realize you have your own personal theory, and... */

The majority just asks for occupation so that it tends to ignore every progress, which would threat the perspective of further research. Because once the final solution is accepted, then the research ends, as Robert Wilson expressed clearly in his final speech to APS community

http://i.imgur.com/oencp2J.gif

The mainstream physicists don't give a sh*t about progress and perspective of human civilization, they just care about perspective of their own research. This pluralistic ignorance attitude is very subliminal and widespread and we can observe it even at this liberal forum (which opposes the mainstream in essence): most of people here prefer to twaddle about nonsenses rather than think about real explanations. It's their free will and decision indeed - but exactly the same attitude has lead into one century standing ignorance of cold fusion, antigravity and overunity findings.

Many people simply love mysteries more than their rational explanations. We should always put the question, if we don't like the asking more than listening of answers.

/* However the rest of your LENR theory is I think: Conjecture. If you can prove it, then: "Great, congrats!" */

I already provided at least three experiments proving this conjecture, but you simply don't read and listen (yea, I know - it's not your fault, the pluralistic ignorance just strikes again). Just the fact that LENR is so affected by changes of temperature speaks for it. You may for example rise the theories about shielding with electrons, about boson condensates etc. - but why just heating above 1000 °C leads into runaway and escape of electrons? The alternative mechanisms proposed are way less sensitive to temperature.

• Remembering that threshold initiation temperatures are exceedingly common in many chemical reactions and always impacted by co constituents

• /* Remembering that threshold initiation temperatures are exceedingly common in many chemical reactions and always impacted by co constituents */

Well, exactly - in chemical reactions operating at the eV scale - but not nuclear reactions, which run at the MeV scales. Their thresholds occur at the million Kelvin scales.

• /* Remembering that threshold initiation temperatures are exceedingly common in many chemical reactions and always impacted by co constituents */

Well, exactly - in chemical reactions operating at the eV scale - but not nuclear reactions, which run at the MeV scales. Their thresholds occur at the million Kelvin scales.

fusion yes but not fission and then assuming that those are the only types of internuclear reactions that occur in the universe. Evidently not.....and not to be limited by our semantics. Chemical, nuclear....?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• /* fusion yes but not fission */

The both - you cannot expect, the speed of Uranium fission can be affected by its heating at stove. Only temperatures close to million degrees of centigrade could affect the nuclear fission.

The interesting aspect of fission of fusion therefore is, it can be affected with neutrinos and scalar waves in much greater extent - on this experience for example my theory of global warming is based. We should therefore expect similar effect even during cold fusion. The scalar waves are formed by aperiodic discharges and electromagnetic noise, which would explain its positive effect to cold fusion.

One theory of this anomalous behavior is presented here http://physicsworld.com/cws/ar…uses-on-neutrons#comments The neutrons are famous by their disappearance in magnetic field. I presume, it's a manifestation of weak charge oscillations (i.e. the analogy of neutrino oscillations - just inside the neutrons instead of free space) and we already have some experimental indicia for this hypothesis. http://www.nature.com/nature/j…3/n7197/full/453864a.html There is still quite lotta stuffs, which the mainstream physicists are not aware of.

• We shouldn't expect to ever hear a single word from me356 ever again.

He has went down the commercialization path.

Is that so.

Quelle surprise

On the one hand it leaves one with a nasty taste in the mouth.

On the other, if he can demonstrate LENR, then so can others

I've no real objection to people profiting from their own work. However, in my experience to date, "conventional" business people are absolutely lousy at a) rewarding inventors justly; and b) getting really innovative products to market.

• Don't be afraid, I am perfectly well. I am just very busy.
    I don't want to convince anybody about my results, so I just work and finish what is necessary in piece. I do not care about IH or other issues. Why I should? I believe that the truth will prevail.

Hank Mills: You are very wrong.

• me356

Dewey is apparently more than just an angry IH investor, and is going around Europe offering funding to promising LENR prospects. Something to keep in mind if you get to that point.

Dewey invested in Rossi through IH, look what he is saying about the inventor now!

Keep your powder dry!!

Very best regards
    Frank

• Don't be afraid, I am perfectly well. I am just very busy.
    I don't want to convince anybody about my results, so I just work and finish what is necessary in piece. I do not care about IH or other issues. Why I should? I believe that the truth will prevail.

Hank Mills: You are very wrong.

I'll give you some free business advice.

Working in obscurity and attempting to keep total control of this invention is a dead end.

Your best course of action is to contact people like Carl Paige and Dr. James Truchard and offer to show them your technology if they sign a non-disclosure agreement.

Google and National Instruments will send highly qualified verification teams to go over your invention and work in exquisite detail. From this moment forward your success is guaranteed.

They literally cannot steal your technology from you without naming you as an inventor on their patents.

Going it alone is not possible. You do not have the legions of lawyers and millions of dollars required to protect your invention long enough to commercialize it yourself. Incumbents with billions of dollars will crush you within weeks as soon as LENR is considered a commercially viable technology. Only with the protections inherent in partners with very very deep pockets can you maximize your return.

Rossi's commercialization strategy is absurd. He has been working on this for almost a decade and has nothing of value to show. I guarantee you that in a hundred years he will be mentioned in the same vein as Robert Kearns and Tesla... cautionary tales of naive fools.

• Official Post

Going it alone is not possible. You do not have the legions of lawyers and millions of dollars required to protect your invention long enough to commercialize it yourself. Incumbents with billions of dollars will crush you within weeks as soon as LENR is considered a commercially viable technology. Only with the protections inherent in partners with very very deep pockets can you maximize your return.

I fully agree with your idea.
    But @me356 said that he owns a company. But we don't know how large and funded it is.
    Maybe he's able to market his product through his already existing production and sells infrastructure of his company.

• Working in obscurity and attempting to keep total control of this invention is a dead end.

I generally agree (and gave a thumbs up to your comment). But I want to bring to everyone's notice that me356 never said anything like this. On the contrary, he said he will share everything about the tech (when, not known). I guess he is giving commercialization a try, and if he fails, it will be most probably open sourced.
    Lets hope this will not take decades.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.