Second Bay Area Cold Fusion meeting : Sunday May 15 2016

• Official Post

There is a second meeting of Bay Area Cold Fusion planned for Sunday 15th of May, with Alan Goldwater, Mark Jurich (MFMP), Jeff Morris, about progress in experiments...

[news=129,meta][/news]

“Only puny secrets need keeping. The biggest secrets are kept by public incredulity.” (Marshall McLuhan)
    twitter @alain_co

• My foils from the meeting are available here: <a href="https://goo.gl/tkohNK" class="externalURL" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">goo.gl/tkohNK</a>You'll need to download the file to view the full contents, because Google doesn't have an app to support Powerpoint slide shows.

Thanks for sharing your slides. The Glow Stick 5.2 radiation is remarkable, but not apparently reproduced in the Glow Stick 5.3 experiment. Is there any explanation for this as yet?
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but the Glow Stick 5.3 calibration runs seem to show Pressure is dropping some of the time dramatically as the Temperature is increased inside (what I presume to be) a closed system. That seems odd, very odd...

• Thanks for sharing your slides. The Glow Stick 5.2 radiation is remarkable, but not apparently reproduced in the Glow Stick 5.3 experiment. Is there any explanation for this as yet?
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but the Glow Stick 5.3 calibration runs seem to show Pressure is dropping some of the time dramatically as the Temperature is increased inside (what I presume to be) a closed system. That seems odd, very odd...

No explanation yet for the lack of replication of the gamma spectrum event. Look closely at the chart comparing 5.2 and 5.3. You will see some differences in the pressure during long dwell time before the power cycling started. We're discussing whether that could be a critical difference, but there are other possibilities too.

The pressure inversions you mentioned have been seen before and are indeed very interesting. We think that is due to the complex behavior of the LiH reversible reaction. It is repeatable and is possibly a good clue to the conditions needed for LENR.

• Quote from magicsound

No explanation yet for the lack of replication of the gamma spectrum event. Look closely at the chart comparing 5.2 and 5.3. You will see some differences in the pressure during long dwell time before the power cycling started. We're discussing whether that could be a critical difference, but there are other possibilities too.The pressure inversions you mentioned have been seen before and are indeed very interesting. We think that is due to the complex behavior of the LiH reversible reaction. It is repeatable and is possibly a good clue to the conditions needed for LENR.

The chart comparing 5.2 and 5.3 (see GS 5.3 comment #272 by EccoEcco) is exceedingly difficult to read on my lap-top! I also suspect the conditions during the dwell time are critical for Hydrogen absorption by the Nickel, especially if the Hydrogen is converting into Hydrinos (please refer my comment plus link above).

Could it be that the initiation/triggering/radiation "Signal" requires rapid release of high-energy Hydrinos from a super-saturated Nickel amalgam? If so, then it's cooling (to achieve supersaturation) followed by a physical shock (me356 says hit it with a hammer!) that sets off an auto-catalytic release of energy...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.