U.S. House Armed Services Committee Calls for New Report on LENR in FY2017 National Defense Authorization Act

• bjogen: Nice find!
    The only thing we know for sure is that Bill Gates was briefed about LENR one year ago in italy.
    So maybe he's on something.

The visit of Bill Gates to ENEA was November 12, 2014. He would have been briefed by Vittorio Violante then, if not before. Violante is part of the Texas Tech initiative, and Gates increased his gift to Texas Tech from $2 million to $6 million, December 16, 2014.

That gift was an increase of $4 million from an October 31 gift of $2 million.

Yes, I'd say, certainly Bill Gates is "onto something." He acted to support the science, not some commercial initiative. I can't think of a better place for him to have put that money. This is leverage. I expect the Texas Tech initiative to generate one or more major scientific papers, and the first declared project is one where there is already extensive confirmed evidence (the heat/helium correlation and ratio in PdD experiments), that conclusively shows that a nuclear reaction is taking place, so this is aimed at increasing precision.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.