Why does IH refuse to publish the ERV report?

• I am fine and so is the weather... It was interesting to read some of Mats information that shed some different light on what was my opinion so far (and I think don't really fit to some of your recent statements as well...).
    You may need to better doublecheck how names of users in this forum are spelled...

• Quote from Walker

Why does IH refuse to publish the ERV report?What evidence is IH afraid of revealing?Why is IH and it's mouthpieces preventing people from viewing the evidence?

Quote from many people

Various "its obvious" style answers to the questions

Quote from Walker

Hi all

Still no answers, what are they hiding?

Kind Regards walker

Walker: what gives. I read the above and others have said what is obvious (to me) about IH's likely position. Could you clarify what you think is so surprising about this stuff?

PS - could you explain how "IH's mouthpieces" are preventing people from viewing the evidence? You have lost me there because the question does not make sense - which is probably why no-one has answered that part.

• Figures like Rossi are an easy to manipulate resource. May be – if he survives – we know one day, which players used (for whatever purpose) this horse on their chessboard game.

I strongly urge to close all threads concerning Rossi, thus avoiding that all the other felony supporters have an open tablet to present their spin.

The E-Cat news page is full of obvious trash and I believe that its only purpose is to earn money provided by google adds...

We should re-start to discuss Rossi only after serious a test with rigid calorimetry in place.

LENR-forum is not intended to be a political market place!

( I hope Thomas agrees, albeit he had to relinquish of some fun.)

• That would make sense - except then there is no place on the web to give an alternative view from the spin Mats has put on his site (and closed comments).

ECW obviously does not help because I and probably most others who'd have a skeptical viewpoint are banned.

• Wyttenback - we're just moving into open season - no bag limits.
    Mats closed comments on his blog after it got too hot for his people. Frank has banned most folks who are not under Planet Rossi mind-control or caught in his tractor beam. If Rossi's filings survive the first couple of court hearings then the case is going to go on for years. I think that an arena for banter and battle is very healthy.

• Ok,

I take to heart Alan's comments here. I was not aware of ad homs I had made but in any case:
    (1) Sifferkoll seems to be writing me up all over the web as some sort of monster
    (2) Mats has publicly stated (again) that he thinks I am unbalanced

I have only one id I use for web stuff and the reputation of that matters to me somewhat.
    I will withdraw from this debate. Perhaps somone could let me know when my silence has been long enough for Sifferkoll and Mats to desist?

(I should get on with other stuff anyway)

• Ecat World has become so overrun with Rossi-believers at this point that it is impossible to present a counter point on anything over there Rossi based. The moderators are now removing posts that are anti-Rossi at an alarming rate. The Rossi army is allowed to spew pretty much any rhetoric, sarcasm or baseless opinions while the same is not allowed from the opposite isle. Ecat World has essentially become the Enquirer of LENR research! lol

• Hi all

PS - could you explain how "IH's mouthpieces" are preventing people from viewing the evidence? You have lost me there because the question does not make sense - which is probably why no-one has answered that part.

Well we see IHs mouthpieces claiming they have seen the ERV report or as they claim a second none independent report and then back away from, when the legal implications of a second report are explained to them.

To the mouthpieces I say put up or shut up.

On a more personal note I realise that LENR may negatively effect your reported position with a fossil fuel company Thomas, I feel for you! I come from a mining town and both my Grandfathers were miners, and Margaret Thatcher's killing of the UK coal industry was economically devastating to our town and to many of my friends and some of my family were miners so I understand the hardships you may be facing but you are obviously an educated man and I am sure you can retrain and find a new job.

Both my grandfathers died before the death of the coal industry from pneumonomycosis and both while they were still alive threatened to kneecap any of the family considering working down the pit. So on their insistence I took an engineering and IT route with stop offs in social work, sports instruction and working for the library service. So I have mixed emotions about the death of the mining industry but it like all the other fossil fuels are at the point of their extinction.

Kind Regards Walker

• Official Post

@Walker

While I definitely understand your will to fight for the end of the fossil age, I share this will, I do not understand your sympathy for Rossi.

Explain to me the following:

His investor is now fighting against him, the only reason for this is either Rossi's device does not work, which for a moment
    let us discard as a possibility, or second that his device works, but IH was given order not to support Rossi anymore.

If Rossis device worked as expected IH surely would not act as they did now. Because this would then have been the investion of their lifetime.

Thus we must conclude that, if the device does actually work. Rossi would be in the situation that, no matter what he will do
    there are people much powerful than him, that are so powerful that they can control what IH is doing.

So why, explain to me why does not he finally understands that in order to let this technology finally change the world for better,
    he has to give his knowledge to the scientific community?!

• Hi all

There are far too many frankly 'Walters' claiming insider knowledge, that they never ever support with evidence. Often as not hiding behind anonymous trolling accounts.

As I said mouth pieces need to put up or shut up.

As to speculation to why IH are afraid of publishing the report, this can all be solved by their simply publishing the report then the real people can judge.

Kind Regards walker

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.