Why does IH refuse to publish the ERV report?

• Dewey Weaver

Confirm, comment on , or deny this statement...

During summer 2015, IH offered Rossi to back out from the test and cancel it, with a significant sum of money as compensation. Rossi’s counter offer was to give back the already paid 11.5M and cancel the license agreement, but IH didn’t accept.

If the Rossi reactor was non functional, why did IH pass up the Rossi buy out offer?

Ansered in this post:

Mat Lewan Meets Rossi in Sweden, Rossi Bidding on Factory For QuarkX Production

• Official Post

I think it is much simpler Walker.

Rossi has expended so much effort that he is in a situation of "giving up is not an option". So he is deceiving himself dismissing the obvious fact that the concept does not work. I am stressing this because we finally have to focus on other concepts like Holmlids and forget about Rossi. The energy problem is too serious too waste
    time with Rossis unscientific work.

• It seems to me that what is motivating the action of IH is the $Billion licence fee due to Rossi. IH would prefer not to pay that money when alternative LENR approaches could be made to work with about the same enrgy production impact and less licence fee cost.

• Axil - I'm very sorry but you've accepted yet another lie from Rossi. I've confirmed this didn't happen.

Rossi's litigation attorney has to be having kitty cats after reading this interview with Mats. When will Rossi learn that you should not attempt to build lies on top of lies. "Castles in the Sand" comes to mind. "Pinball Wizard" was a bunch of fun - anyone up for a new song?

• Dewey,

Could you please specify, exactly, how you allege the flow meter(s) were altered, removed, or replaced?

Also, was there a flow meter on the output of the plant?

Wasn't some of the the instrumentation sealed at the start of the test with IH as a witness and then unsealed with recalibration done by the manufacturer to verify instrumentation validity?

• "Why does IH refuse to publish the ERV report? What evidence is IH afraid of revealing? Why is IH and it's mouthpieces preventing people from viewing the evidence?"

My guess: ERV Report is under NDA and by disclosing it without the permission of Rossi/Leonardo, IH would expose themselves to liability and damages.

If both Rossi and IH agree to release the report, it gets released. If the judge/magistrate agree that the report is not shielded by some kind of privilege or other commercial reason, it gets released in the lawsuit (assuming the parties continue the lawsuit).

• Doctoring of the instrumentation could have been done by either party. The only way to verify valid instrumentation performance is through sealing it and getting post test calibration performed by the manufacture. This is evidence to be presented in court and does not require hearsay statements to indicate validity.

• I am fine and so is the weather... It was interesting to read some of Mats information that shed some different light on what was my opinion so far (and I think don't really fit to some of your recent statements as well...).
    You may need to better…

It's called dyslexia and nothing to be ashamed of.

• I have only one id I use for web stuff and the reputation of that matters to me somewhat.
    I will withdraw from this debate. Perhaps somone could let me know when my silence has been long enough for Sifferkoll and Mats to desist?

This is a wise decision:

Whether Rossis E-cat works or not is not in our hands. We can only believe that people are trustworthy. We both know the technical base and we can't see any verification of fantastic claims.

From a psychological point of view we must concede, that the E-cat site has about the same attraction on mind troubled people as scientology has.

I hope the LENR forum management will end this endless mind damaging stampede of mind blurred people trying to influence virtual ego's.

I'm gone too – for a while.

• Axil - I'm very sorry but you've accepted yet another lie from Rossi. I've confirmed this didn't happen.

Rossi's litigation attorney has to be having kitty cats after reading this interview with Mats. When will Rossi learn that you should not attempt…

:rolleyes: Is it actually you that are writing this? I sort of remembering your schizofrenia about Penon. Which Weaver are you today? Is it the pro/con Penon Weaver we're talking to? ^^

• Sifferkoll - You're such a great sidekick! I hope that you can return to your day job when this is all over.
    I'd like for the rest of the folks who read this to just imagine a snare drum and cymbal joke rimshot after each one of your postings.

• Hank - This group has to go do some homework first. Ask Mats to ask Rossi for the make and model number of the flowmeter used for the "ERV" report. We'll get to some more interesting information after that is established.

As I've posted before, the "ERV" report is not marked confidential. Shocking but true.
    IH will release that information when it works best for IH.

• Sifferkoll - You're such a great sidekick! I hope that you can return to your day job when this is all over.
    I'd like for the rest of the folks who read this to just imagine a snare drum and cymbal joke rimshot after each one of your postings.

Oh no! Taking that road again ... Making small hints about my job are you? Please dont go sleepless about it Dewey. I can handle it ... :D

• Walker...what reason or motivation would they have to release the ERV report? They have nothing to prove to the public...I am sure they will release it if and when necessary for the law suite defense.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.