Mat Lewan Meets Rossi in Sweden, Rossi Bidding on Factory For QuarkX Production

• Especially frustrating when you consider that he could have laid this issue to rest 9 years ago, by simply going to any of a number of energy companies and let them do a legitimate test. He could have been a billionaire many times over, famous, a star, by now...yet here we sit, still wondering/hoping if he has something, and here he sits, trying to peddle off a newer, and better version of his original Ecat.

This is interesting in my scenario that the ecat works but Rossi is a not such a good guy.

It's indisputable that the world desperately needs an energy miracle as Bill Gates is saying. And if Rossi has had that miracle for 9 or at least 5 years without being able to (or not wanting to) put it in the market or test it in the public in MFMP style it is almost a crime in itself.

• Quote from Dewey Weaver: “12. Rossi has infiltrated all of the blogs with fake handles including "Vortex" and this forum.”
    It's most unlikely that there's a sock puppet of Rossi's that is regularly posting to Vortex. All of the people on Vortex…

It is now known that Rossi uses at least 4-5 fake names on JoNP (they are soooo obvious when you look at the track record for numerous reasons), at least 3 on Ecat-World and at least 2 on Vortex. He used to be rather silent with his sockpuppets, but that changed as of late. Rossi's sockpuppets are VERY real and he spreads them well. Unfortunately for him, his proficiency level of the English language, his rhetoric, grammar and consistent misspellings are a dead giveaway. We all know there will and probably have been fake-fake users (double agent users lol) but it is pretty easy to spot the real ones by watching the context of the speech.

• Rossis behaviour have indicated more of the typical inventor - "I trust no one", and therefore can be very difficult to work with and have business arrangements with....

And if the ecat works Rossi most likely will have spent a great deal of thinking in terms of that this could very well be the end of the world as we know it. This kind of thinking could easily grow into full blown paranoia that manifest in the "I trust no one" behavior that we perhaps now is seeing.

• Yep - the chickens are coming home to roost for the great Andrea Rossi. If only IH would have been his last ruse. Unfortunately, he has big money already in the bank already from two additional victims. More bad news for Rossi is on the way though - international wire fraud puts you back in jail.

• Official Post

I just think Industrial Heat did a very poor due diligence job.
    There exists creative inventors, smart investors and energetic, intelligent entrepenours able to build strong companies. But very seldom you find all of these in one single person, like Elon Musk.

Oystla,

Well Rossi had an opportunity to possibly join with Elon Musk, instead of IH, according to this excerpt from Mats Lewan's book!:

"A special business segment Rossi did not value much was venture capitalists. I had even heard a rumor that Carl Page, brother of Google co-founder Larry Page, had organized a meeting between Rossi and Elon Musk, super entrepreneur and founder of PayPal, Tesla Motors and SpaceX, but that Rossi had cancelled the meeting at short notice, reportedly irritating those involved. When I asked Rossi if it was true he didn’t remember any such meeting nor did he know who Elon Musk was. However, he said:

“Some venture capitalist from California has contacted me but there is so much fraud in that industry—there are a lot of people talking about huge opportunities and availability, but then when you go into the concrete, you discover that there is a lot of fake. Then the concrete proposals are also so small that they don’t interest us. Sometimes someone has wanted to invest half a million dollars to see what happens, but you know, I already spent half a million dollars in research. We do not need them.”

Apparently, IH was able to change Rossi's mind..."

• Renzz - In addition to Rossi posting under multiple fake names, there is someone else helping Rossi as part of his fake handle strategy on Vortex, LENR Forum, Mats blog, JNOP and even on CMNS. The patterns are all nailed down but we cannot figure out specifically who is behind the mind-numbing circular argument strategy. I actually have a good idea who it is but don't dare speculate publically.

It's like jousting with air. They only temporarily go away when a heat round hits the bullseye and scatters the infestation. There is another good photoshop creation to be begotten from this revelation - we just need a little more information. Keep poking them - we learn more from every response.

• oystla wrote: "The method was not my point. You referred to 10% accuracy. No sane engineers would use that kind of accuracy of instrumentation when evaluating a claim of energy production . . ."

They all do. Industrial instrumentation and methods are about 5% to 10% accurate. See the lookup tables here, for example:

http://www.cleaver-brooks.com/…ler-efficiency-guide.aspx

Look at the divisions in Fig. and Table 1. See also ASME guidebooks and laws governing boilers in Florida.

"And If IH openly went into a contract with this kind of accuracy, then Shame on them."

That is the best accuracy you can achieve with a megawatt scale reactor, using conventional instruments and techniques. Probably NASA could do better with a billion dollar facility.

Jed: "I know what the ERV used. The instruments and methods were crap. "

Well, and this is what IH calls "due diligence", and what they Signed off on, haha ?

Whether I.H. performed due diligence or not has no bearing on the calorimetry. The calorimetry is very poorly done. That is what I am saying. I have not discussed due diligence. I know nothing about the contracts or business arrangements between I.H. and Rossi.

• Shane D - one victim was completely fore-warned. We are still trying to ID the other entity or individual who has sent in some big money from Asia.

You're doing a great job piecing things together with limited information. Rossi has claimed the sale of 1MW Ecats to 5 different organizations since 2011. Incredibly, he has also received money for attempts 6 & 7. I think he goes down on the IH watch but he should not be underestimated. We're on seven lives of the ECat and are preparing to stop the count.

• Oystla - IH has documented extraordinary deception on behalf of Rossi and the "ERV". Rossi gets to find out those details in front of the judge. He has no defense or explanation outside of an intent to deceive (and / or beyond). He was caught red-handed with multiple redundancies to back up the deception discoveries. No amount of spin or circular logic will be able to overcome the evidence. He is busted, he is finished and his ruse is over.

• Official Post

He is busted, he is finished and his ruse is over.

Beside that story, do you see LENR can continue to be funded, or is it the end ?

My hope is that, like in an old Asimov novel, a fraudulent demo have pushed people to create what was just stage art designe to deceit.

Brillouin, seems to have the best technology today, even if not fantastic (gain of 4x at 600C is limit for electricity production)...
    Miley also have a technology, to improve.
    I have much respect for Dennis Letts past work...

Was Rossi a risk to take? would it be too risky not to have tried? Since you are VC, your may have a professional vision.

• Alainco - thank you for your questions. We'll all get this Rossi fiasco behind us soon enough and LENR funding placements will continue. I cannot share specifics but want you to know that there is an excellent group of honest, dedicated, hard-working and cooperative researchers working with IH on specific projects that are showing signs of promise. We had hoped that Rossi was a fast track to commercialization and deployment of a working LENR technology but we were wrong. I do not know timeframes but do believe LENR is a viable technology that is potentially useful as a commercial energy source within the next decade. (3 to 10 years)

• Renzz - In addition to Rossi posting under multiple fake names, there is someone else helping Rossi as part of his fake handle strategy on Vortex, LENR Forum, Mats blog, JNOP and even on CMNS. The patterns are all nailed down but we cannot figure out specifically who is behind the mind-numbing circular argument strategy. I actually have a good idea who it is but don't dare speculate publically.

It's like jousting with air. They only temporarily go away when a heat round hits the bullseye and scatters the infestation. There is another good photoshop creation to be begotten from this revelation - we just need a little more information. Keep poking them - we learn more from every response.

I can tell you 100% that Ecat-World has at least one moderator who is continuously, intentionally and methodically censoring anything anti-Rossi even to the level of valid questions. I have screenshots to prove it as well as a close engineer friend of mine who was censored beyond belief and then permanently banned. It is so obvious when you go through both of our histories on Disqus. I am not sure if me talking about this is against lenr-forum site rules, if so I apologize and understand if it gets deleted.

• It is now known that Rossi uses at least 4-5 fake names on JoNP (they are soooo obvious when you look at the track record for numerous reasons), at least 3 on Ecat-World and at least 2 on Vortex.

Details matter. Who "knows" this about Vortex? What fake names do you believe Rossi to be posting under on Vortex? I have followed that list since early 2012. There is no one who speaks like Rossi that is actively posting there or who raises my suspicions of being planted to troll or shape discussions on behalf of Rossi (in contrast to this forum). Please clarify. There are people with emotional attachments to untenable positions, but that's something entirely different.

• Renzz - ECW is the official broadcast station of P.R. If you do not tow the line on behalf of state media on P.R. then you will be getting a visit from the ECW Stasi and you became banished for life. I have some incredible exchanges documented when 80% of the traffic was fake Rossi handles vs one "non-believer". When the P.R posters got overwhelmed with facts the signature "Frank - where are the moderators?" kicked in right after the signature "you are not an engineer". Another banishment by the censors. We have the "you are not an engineer" quote on video as well from the IH visit with Rossi on inspection day. I think we should form a club for banished ECW members. Maybe we should move over to "The Playground" and come up with a name for the banished.

• Quote from stephenrenzz: “It is now known that Rossi uses at least 4-5 fake names on JoNP (they are soooo obvious when you look at the track record for numerous reasons), at least 3 on Ecat-World and at least 2 on Vortex.”
    Details matter. Who "knows"…

Eric, there have been so many fake users between all of the forums, I honestly have lost track. I do recall it was a user that was abnormally quiet in there and was active before all of the other fake users started popping up and being vocal speaking of snakes in the grass and such. The Vortex fake one was caught by Rossi's patent extra space before and after parenthesis combined with his style of broken grammar. Rossi is even on this site....

• Eric, there have been so many fake users between all of the forums, I honestly have lost track. I do recall it was a user that was abnormally quiet in there and was active before all of the other fake users started popping up and being vocal speaking of snakes in the grass and such. The Vortex fake one was caught by Rossi's patent extra space before and after parenthesis combined with his style of broken grammar. Rossi is even on this site....

There are people on Vortex who do not know how to use punctuation, or who use it erratically or differently than native English speakers, including unusual use of space in connection with parentheses. But they do not raise even the slightest suspicion on my part of being Rossi or writing on behalf of Rossi. Almost all of them have been on that list for years and have distinct and readily identifiable positions and understanding on various issues.

• There are people on Vortex who do not know how to use punctuation, or who use it erratically or differently than native English speakers, including unusual use of space in connection with parentheses. But they do not raise even the slightest suspicion on my part of being Rossi or writing on behalf of Rossi. Almost all of them have been on that list for years and have distinct and readily identifiable positions and understanding on various issues.

Well I am obviously not going to convince you short of tracking down the username, and that is fine. What I will say though, is that Rossi fooled ALOT of people with all of his fake users (and continues to today) for a long time. He is good at it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.