Mat Lewan Meets Rossi in Sweden, Rossi Bidding on Factory For QuarkX Production

• Sifferkoll, your questions are nullified by the fact that you admit it is a "Rossi says" lol. A "Rossi says" holds no value to a critical thinking mind at this point. Do you understand this?

Cheeeeeap!!! :D Of course I cant do much about your subjuctive reasoning when it comes to values... It might come as a surprise to you but these values are seldom completely binary. You have to make a choice (or choose not to make a choice) and then your borderline critical mind might want to compare "Rossi says" (putting himself on the line saying he has documents to back it up) with "IH spinning FUD" (keeping everything deniable in court). That is all there is to it really.

Nigel - straight from the top. Didn't happen. Does the flowmeter ping matter to you?

From the top of what?

As for flowmeters - meh. As always, I'll wait until I can hear both sides of the story. At this moment, none of this affects me or the way I live - except that it is by a LONG way the most entertaining controversy I've yet to see. Compulsive viewing.

Mind you,it did put me off a little when I realised that a good proportion of LENR adherents are the same people that go in for homeopathy, urine therapy, and similar ejecta from the body scientific; but hey! - what's life without variety? It's common to be right about one thing as well as wrong about another
    And I DO like this forum - it has its trolls, but the absence of ad hominems, of profanity, and all but the most genteel insults make it a veritable Jewel of the Internet.

Why, most of it is spelled correctly! A Jewel, I tell ya!

• Ahh sweet semantics. Your argument is yet again easily nullified by the fact that I question motives by IH as well...but valiant effort. There is NO valid argument for "Rossi says"....

What about "Weaver spins" then?

• What about "Weaver spins" then?

While I do not think IH is squeaky clean in all of this, there is no doubt in my mind that he is the one bringing facts and rational thinking to the table while you just tend to make attacks and judgments. While Dewey could absolutely be lying about certain aspects, most of what he says actually makes sense compared to the nonsense Rossi defenses I see. Dewey at least has proven he does have insider information whether you choose to believe it or not.....you have nothing more than your opinion and a skewed view of many facts.

• I am going back through Sifferkoll's posts at this point as well as observing the incredibly slanted bias of his blog or whatever Sifferkoll (Rights Reserved) is lol. His site appears to have a worse bias slant than Ecan't-World. And that is HARD TO BEAT!!! Speak against his holiness Rossi over there and you are awarded a insta-ban! haha

"Sifferkoll is about using quantitative analysis and proprietary algos on big data to verify qualitative and intuitive models covering areas of interest, including trading, online sales, social media behaviour and black swans like the LENR paradigm shift." LOL...what a load of B.S. coming from someone so biased and slanted....soooo far from the reality of real science and analysis. Truly amusing!

• Quote from "stephenrenzz"

there is no doubt in my mind that he is the one bringing facts and rational thinking to the table while you just tend to make attacks and judgments

That is actually a funny. Have you not read any of Weavers comments? Do you not understand the context of the statements at all?

I'll try again to see if you get it; In what way is IH spinning through Weaver (deniable in court) more factual having higher credibility than the complaint and statements made directly by Rossi (and thereby taking responsibility)?

• Quote from "renzz"

LOL...what a load of B.S. coming from someone so biased and slanted....soooo far from the reality of real science and analysis. Truly amusing!

Good for you, good for you. Entertainment is a start anyway ... Actually I do not claim to be unbiased or scientific; only to reach the most probable conclusions from my analysis. But I do not expect you to understand it.

I take you freaking out as a confirmation on being on the right track ...

• Good for you, good for you. Entertainment is a start anyway ... Actually I do not claim to be unbiased or scientific; only to reach the most probable conclusions from my analysis. But I do not expect you to understand it.

I take you freaking out as a confirmation on being on the right track ...

"Sifferkoll is about using quantitative analysis and proprietary algos on big data to verify qualitative and intuitive models covering areas of interest, including trading, online sales, social media behaviour and black swans like the LENR paradigm shift."

Sure sounds like your mission statement DIRECTLY contradicts your statement to me. Oh I am sure I am on the right track...and it is NOT the track that the Rossi train is on full steam headed for the bridge that is out.

• Quote from "renzz"

Sure sounds like your mission statement DIRECTLY contradicts your statement to me. Oh I am sure I am on the right track...and it is NOT the track that the Rossi train is on full steam headed for the bridge that is out.

Did you quote me again? Cant get enough can you ... :D

Maybe you could describe more in detail what it is you dont understand and I can help you. Or maybe you just lack the skill to perform deductive logic.

BTW! You should probably stop using the Weaver type of vocabulary --"steam headed for the bridge that is out."-- or are are you simply becoming his schizofrenia materialized.

• Dewey Weaver.
    Since you have a direct relationship to the issue. Would you mind being verified or contacted directly? I noticed on this site that it can give a green for a 'verified user'.

If this has happened already I apologize but it would be nice if you are verified. I am nobody and no one but if you could contact someone that you trust with a PM and followup? If this has been done I missed it. I realize I use a pseudonym so I am not a good candidate but it would be good for the community to know. I personally believe you. But while I don't believe in the Rossi results -> I believe that LENR is real. I think by now, IH would be aware of your postings. But as you know It is easy to post as another user on blogs. Just want to know. Thanks!

• Maybe you could describe more in detail what it is you dont understand and I can help you.

What exactly are you talking about? When did I say there was anything I do not understand? You are claiming a "Rossi says" to be fact and that is nonsense. I am glad your ego is getting stroked by being quoted in forum posts....it is a VERY rare thing that happens ever. Something tells me Sifferkoll(R) = attempt at ego stroking. Adorable.

• Quote from sifferkoll: “Quote from "renzz": “Sure sounds like your mission statement DIRECTLY contradicts your statement to me. Oh I am sure I am on the right track...and it is NOT the track that the Rossi train is on full steam headed for the bridge…

Ok. I can see you're losing focus. I'm claiming Rossi statements in the complaint and the interview are way more credible than WeaverRenzz digging a hole in the mud with deniable FUD. This is a fact because of the accountability factor. Go figure!

• "Sifferkoll is about using quantitative analysis and proprietary algos on big data to verify qualitative and intuitive models covering areas of interest, including trading, online sales, social media behaviour and black swans like the LENR paradigm shift."

Hi all

Is it just me or does this sound odd?

stephenrenzz seems to be trying to answer for renzz or to think he is renzz.

Has some been naughty and registered multiple times then is using sock puppets?

Kind Regards walker

• What on earth are you talking about??? My last name is Reynolds thus the renzz at the end of my name. What is a renzz besides what I just said? Good god they drink some amazing koolaid in here. I await your eye opening revelation on this.....

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.