Mat Lewan Meets Rossi in Sweden, Rossi Bidding on Factory For QuarkX Production

• Or maybe that was just a something similar to a radiator that the govt inspectors saw on the customer side of the wall?

Rossi and his attorney/President of JM Products rep'd and warranted that JM Products was/is part of a UK-based company and that heat was needed for real work. We'll see how effective they are in explaining that guarantee to the judge. Rossi had a key that allowed him to walk thru the door in the "customer" wall. He made IH and their visitors go around to the front door and would never allow a glimpse of anything outside of the front entrance, office areas and conference room. One interesting nugget - once IH advised Rossi that the 1MW container was going to be padlocked on inspection day, the IH engineer reminded Rossi that he should advise his "customer" of this state change. Rossi got out the key, walked right thru the "customer" door, came back shortly afterwards and said "not a problem" along with some additional conflicting comments (with letters to back them up) that are preserved for the courts.

• Hi all

In Reply to stephenrenzz on the matter of my previous post.

What on earth are you talking about??? My last name is Reynolds thus the renzz at the end of my name. What is a renzz besides what I just said? Good god they drink some amazing koolaid in here. I await your eye opening revelation on this.....

With regard to my post thank you for confirming that the "renzz" person was in fact you. The shortening of your name to the surname, as you described when you are listed as Stephenrenzz is what was cause of the confusion. As renzz was used as the name attributed to the quoted text it appeared that you were answering on behalf of some one else on the forum as if you were them. :)

And since multiple accounts are a sign of sock puppetry, an obvious problem.

Kind Regards walker

What on earth are you talking about??? My last name is Reynolds thus the renzz at the end of my name. What is a renzz besides what I just said? Good god they drink some amazing koolaid in here. I await your eye opening revelation on this.....

• I honestly still have NO idea what you are talking about! I am assuming you are telling me there is or was a user on her named renzz? I just did a user search and I am not finding a user name renzz. Something tells me you are a little mentally unstable. Can anyone else explain this to me please? I am quite confused by this nonsense.

• Sifferkoll "renzzed" you from stephenrezz, or shortened your name if you so would prefer

It then seemed as you stephenrezz were answering to renzz, while it's not clear whether you answer to anyone but yourself

I'm fascinated by all the social engineering going on in alternative/paradigm shifting sciences. I mean, I think My Little Poney is an abomination and wreaks terrible havoc, but I don't spend my free time bitching about it on their forums. Why do you supposedly scientific people spend time naysaying what you think is stupid and absurd instead of working at things you recognize as worthwhile/proven/rational?

• Sifferkoll "renzzed" you from stephenrezz, or shortened your name if you so would prefer

It then seemed as you stephenrezz were answering to renzz, while it's not clear whether you answer to anyone but yourself

I'm fascinated by all the social engineering going on in alternative/paradigm shifting sciences. I mean, I think My Little Poney is an abomination and wreaks terrible havoc, but I don't spend my free time bitching about it on their forums. Why do you supposedly scientific people spend time naysaying what you think is stupid and absurd instead of working at things you recognize as worthwhile/proven/rational?

Keieueue...THANK YOU for explaining it!! haha I will be 100% honest, I am new on this forum and while I have used many different forums in the past, I am new to the Quoting system used here. I realized I was using it wrong a few times and could not figure out why it was not quoting for me like most forums, until I discovered the little oval that says "Quotes (1)" down at the bottom right of the page. It is a VERY convoluted quote system, but I think that explains it. I am quite confused why Walker would think I was intentionally talking to myself just by the misquote text as the substance of the discussion should have been obvious that was not the case. Talk about conspiracy theory or possibly mental illness....

• Hi all

In Reply to stephenrenzz on the matter of my previous post.
    Quote from stephenrenzz: “What on earth are you talking about??? My last name is Reynolds thus the renzz at the end of my name. What is a renzz besides what I just said? Good god they…

You can see my reply to Keieueue regarding your ridiculous claim that I talk to myself or that I have created a second fake user. There is no user named renzz btw so a second fake account makes no sense if that was part of the implication.

• Official Post

Dewey,

You are such a clown! Before anyone gets offended with my comment, or I get banned:

Dear Dr Rossi:

The Clown says you pasted the data of the report and confused them. He says you put 100.1 °C also when the plant was shut down.
    Do you think is worth to answer ?
    Cheers,
    Bert

Andrea Rossi
    May 17, 2016 at 6:50 PM
    Bert Wesley:
    The Clown, as you call it, forgot that I didn’t make any data of the report. The data for the report have been collected only by the ERV.
    We are talking of 12 millions of raw data, that, if printed, would make 66 000 pages. The exclusive holder of the raw data is the ERV.
    The temperature indicated by what you call The Clown is wrong, never cited that temperature in the report .
    Who wrote these stupidities obviously knows nothing of the test.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

Congratulations, you have made it to the big leagues...along with the snakes, chatterers, and puppets! Awaiting you is probably a footnote in history. I am so jealous. ;)

Seriously, if this turns out Rossi has something, his childish taunts will be cause for Freudian study. No one could really act so suspiciously as he, yet be angry when questioned on it, unless certifiable.

Yes, I hold out the possibility he is another Tesla, or whomever historical genius inventor, but when you manipulate a test as it is appearing ever more likely he did in this case, along with his others before...well, I don't think Tesla had to ever resort to that?

As many of our resident experts have noted, this should not be complicated. Calorimetry has been a "science" now for well over 100 years. No need for such ruses.

• Shane D - Where do you get that I cut and pasted anything? The ERV took data from Rossi and simply cut and pasted data into his report. How do we know that - because the same data appeared unchanged on the "ERV" interim and final reports, even when Rossi reported that the system was down. How does a machine stay dead nuts steady state when the operator reports that it was down?

Please be my guest and continue to believe what Rossi force feeds you. Rossi's data is a complete mess but you're not going to be able to accept that from me. Rossi gets to continue sweating this out. He gets to wonder how and when IH will respond. The nerves are frayed on P.R.(in deference to the moderators). And IH is not his biggest problem.

• Official Post

Dewey,

You seem to have taken that personal. I simply posted a Rossi answer to a question on his JONP just now, concerning something you said here. It was supposed to be lite-hearted. Please re-read, and if it still comes across wrong, my apologies.

From now on I will consider that "sense of humor" is in the eye of the beholder, or author as in this case. Tom never understood me either. :)

• Before handing over $89MM, and even just watching over the $11MM that Darden already gave AR, wouldn't he be the least bit curious to open the door to the production area and talk to the people working in there?

Surely he will have been curious. I'm hoping the suit proceed to trial, so that we can see some of the documents.

• Eric - there is a chance that Rossi's litigation gets partially or completely thrown out by the judge but don't fret, IH doesn't plan to stop there.

Others are now involved thanks to the attention that Rossi has drawn with his PR war against IH.

Rossi made it clear up front that the "customer" production area was confidential and off limits.
    We have since found out why he needed to take that position.

• Monty - I'm a busy man with plenty to do - I pay myself. I'm a shareholder in IH and I've known Darden for 16 years. I will spend all the time needed to get the truth out in the face of Team Rossi's PR war onslaught. Darden is a good man with a great vision, the passion for cleaning up the mess we've collectively have made with our environment and the guts/vision to put capital to work in an attempt to find high impact solutions. Do you have a problem with any of that?

• Official Post

Rossi made it clear up front that the "customer" production area was confidential and off limits.

Dewey,

It is hard for me to understand why Darden then allowed the test to happen? Seems in hindsight to be a deal breaker.

Let me ask you this: Was this a condition set by the customer, or Rossi? Also, was the customer a legitimate factory owner/operator, with facilities elsewhere?

I can see a situation where the customer did not want a VC looking at his equipment, but allowing Rossi and Penon access to the whatever it was in the other room. Penon inspected it, and verified to his satisfaction it consumed 1MW thermal and reported that to Darden.

• That's a beautiful appeal to emotions, Dewey Weaver. I'm moved ;(

You people must prevent Evil Rossi, the man smearing LENR's name, from worsening global warming. Go forth, valiant truth defenders!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.