Mat Lewan Meets Rossi in Sweden, Rossi Bidding on Factory For QuarkX Production

"How do we know that - because the same data appeared unchanged on the "ERV" interim and final reports, even when Rossi reported that the system was down. How does a machine stay dead nuts steady state when the operator reports that it was down?"

There were 4 250KW units that worked in parallel. A maintenance problem most likely a leak happen in only one of these units at a time. the other three 250 KW units continued to produce energy. The malfunctioning unit was isolated, taken off line, and repaired while the other three power units continued to generate power. During these maintenance actions, it may have been the case that the system did not meet the required minimum power production level. For the up time report of 352 days out of 350, this failure to produce minimum power happened for about 2 days during the test as verified by the ERV.

See

https://deepblue.lib.umich.edu…2.0001.001.pdf?sequence=5

• @weaver

Nice words but no facts. You talk a nice talk but when it comes to clear evidence you fall short. And since you say with your own words that this is a PR war for you why should I believe anything either side says? As I remember it in war the first casualty is truth...

• @Alan Smith I don't think separate threads would work any better since in addition to pure science this is also about dispute between IH and Rossi until it gets solved. That leads to lots of interest and opposite opinions to surface, which is just human, since life is not pure science either.
    Because of conflict of interest leads to manipulation and all kinds of astroturfing, so it doesn't hurt pure scientists to become more aware also that aspect. Maybe bad treatment Fleischman & Pons would not have happened if scientific community would have been more aware that this kind of things can happen and maybe they were not ready to open their mouth. After real scientists rise their concerns, 'next layer' (scientifically oriented non scientists) can take over and carry on to help them to make voice heard.

I think wide scope thread, like 'Cutting through fog'-thread was good for that kind of discussion before it got closed. It kept other threads quite clean and many commenters here does good job to keep discussion and facts balanced and catches false argumentation pretty quickly. By closing threads or banning users will just lead forum to become fan site living in its own bubble (like some say about JONP or even e-catworld). Science is not about fan clubs but merely about evidence, facts, questioning and argumentation. Just my opinion.

• Official Post

Dewey,

Does IH consider Brillouin Energy a "risky investment"?

I have not seen anything official that IH did, in fact, invest in BE, but Rossi has complained of IH handing over his IP to them. That could not happen unless IH is partnered with BE. Lewan's has also talked of IH and BE together, as if a known fact.

SRI has verified BE's technology -leading to McKubre's joining their board, and just recently their tech was further verified by an independent 3rd party:

http://brillouinenergy.com/wp-…dation-Report-12-1-15.pdf

So technically they appear pretty solid, with a legitimate, no-nonsense, leadership team, and by the sound of their website...ready to do business.

Other than BE, can you tell us who else IH has invested in? Alain mentions Miley's "Lenuco", but I have seen no confirmation of that. I have mentioned Piantelli's "NichEnergy", but have not a clue where I got that from.

Anyways, whatever little info you could provide would be appreciated.

• Official Post

Since Dewey's post was deleted; for the record, he confirmed IH's "hands off" investment with Brillouin Energy (BE), which began when they were doing "Rossi's License".

This is my opinion: Woodford is in for $50 million. They came on board this past summer...*after* IH started having suspicions about their IP's merits, disturbed by Rossi's behavior, and the scientific validity of the 1 year test. So it would be surprising given that information they would pony up such a large sum on Rossi. Dewey never answered to who, or if, there are others in the portfolio, but I wonder if Woodford would invest that much on BE alone?

And Dewey, McKubre is on BE's Technical Board.

• Barty has apparently joined the Team Rossi censorship committee. There was some very good and helpful information in that post. I might decide to repost when the spirit moves me.

Shane D - Woodford and his team know what they are doing. They are great partners.

• Dewey Dewey Dewey have you so soon forgotten what you have learned of the scriptures? Sifferkoll 15:2 clearly tells us "The path of the righteous fall up thine ability to censor any beast of the depths who might seek to destroy our lord and savior A.R. but do not be fooled my son, for the power of the censor is found greatest in the land of Ecat-World. In this world you will find true salvation in the highest degree of censorship"

It's all there black and white Dewey, I beg of you to refresh your studies in the great book of Rossi and see that the sins of lenr-forum are nothing to that of Ecat-World and reflect on your love of the E-cat.
    FYI..... Statistically you have a 97.35221% chance of having your comment removed if it speaks badly of Doctor nay Professor Rossi over on Ecat-World.....so I am deeply grateful of the moderation here.....although I am guessing my mileage differs lol

• Official Post

Barty has apparently joined the Team Rossi censorship committee.

1. I'm not a Rossi believer. I'm a LENR sympathizer (you also, or why did you invest money) and just want to see a working LENR device. I don't care by whom.

2. I deleted your post because you are continuously using aggressive and provoking language. I didn't delete is because of your information, which, when true, are very valuable.

3. You make very hard accusations against Rossi without backing them with evidences (for e.g. signed documents). So don't be surprised that many users won't take you serious. Everyone here can say he's related to IH and think some stories up. Your informations currently don't have more value than "Rossi said".

TL;DR: Be objective and no one will delete your posts anymore.

Everyone here notices that you are very sensible in this case. And you already said why: You have invested money. So it's understandable. But keep cool!

• Barty - thank you for the additional information. The reference to P.R is a convenient collective term for all of the faux handles that Rossi uses in his post on JNOP, ECW and this forum. How is that offensive? Is P.R still an aggressive term?

While we're on the subject, I haven't seen you take the same passion for censorship when aggressive language is used by Team Rossi. I haven't seen you demand proof from any of Sifferkolls garbage that he has spewed all over the internet while using this forum (although he has gone quiet lately - was that you?).

You'll eventually figure out that I am working from a basis of truth and that Rossi is the father of lies but that is going to take some additional court filings - by Rossi's choice.

Apologies if any of this is offensive to you and all the best!

• Barty - I provoked Sifferkoll? You cannot be serious. How is the term P.R offensive as a collective reference for all of Rossi's fake handles that you allow to post here? I'd seriously like an explanation as I try to better understand your position.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.