Mat Lewan Meets Rossi in Sweden, Rossi Bidding on Factory For QuarkX Production

• "Rossi, however, said that there’s still R&D to be done to get the Quark X ready for production. He also said that the ‘X’ had no other meaning than being a substitute for a final name."

I think the "final name" should be "Quark Ultra". I just like the way that sounds.

• Quote from "Weaver"

I haven't seen you demand proof from any of Sifferkolls garbage that he has spewed all over the internet while using this forum (although he has gone quiet lately - was that you?)

Sorry about that. Been busy ... Thanks for the compliments though. You being obsessed with my posting is probably as good a confirmation there is being right on track ... If you missed it I made a little graphic. You're a part of it, so I'm not neglecting you :) http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…ting-the-pieces-together/

• Quote from "renzz"

Sifferkoll 15:2 clearly tells us "The path of the righteous fall up thine ability to censor any beast of the depths who might seek to destroy our lord and savior A.R. but do not be fooled my son, for the power of the censor is found greatest in the land of Ecat-World. In this world you will find true salvation in the highest degree of censorship"

I don't know about your references. But you probably mixed them up with in your imagination or are you having hallucinations? Otherwise your far off track assigning me made up quotes. Get it together!

• I am very disappointed that the forums moderation deletes comments in this extent and in multiple threads.

There should be other ways to enforce the forum rules without breaking the traceability of the thematic threads.

Deleting comments in this extent could be regarded as a kind of censorship and gives the impression of a dictation what normal members should read here and what not.

For me, this has nothing to do with sanctions to enforce the forum rules and I hope that the moderation may find other ways ...

Please don't delete comments.

• Alan,

the rules state, that is possible to delete comments.

I'd request, to make only exceptional use of this possibility, because it destroys the traceability of the threads and otherwise I think the members are very well in a position to make their own judgment.

If the mods think that they need other sanctions, I'd suggest for example a ban for a couple of days as an alternative to the deletion of comments.

But you are a moderator here, so if you think that the deletion of 5 comment in different threads just for today is ok, then I have to accept this and to ask myself, wether I'd like to participate in a censored forum, which doesn't allow me, to make my own judgment.

• Alan - I'm on this forum because of a master provocation by Rossi and his understudies. Slash and burn is their strategy and the other biased forums shut down the exchange after the resistance proved too much too handle. Do you have a recommendation for what to do when you are attacked by others who hurl insults as a first wave strategy?

• DEWEY SAID

Dewey, you are very provoking in many ways. And it is deliberate because you want to create opportunities to troll and proffer insults to your chosen targets. Regularly apologising for behaviour like this -which does not fit the polite and mostly technical nature of this forum- is very childish behaviour. You will run out of apologies soon and be banned for sure. Which may or may not be your ambition.

Alan, what a terribly dishonest incorrect perspective you have. From what I see Dewey has provided WAY more actual fact regarding Rossi/IH situation that I have see you even speculate on. If you are going to call out Dewey for just spewing rhetoric rather than fact, please point me to your wealth of facts on this situation. You are speculating just as others are....just because you do not appreciate Dewey's tone does not mean your voice is anymore important or relevant. You wight want to do a little reflection on that perspective......

Also forgive me if I am a bit suspect of someone so vocal in here who is profiting off selling kits that hinge on perspectives of current LENR work and successes....

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.