Why did IH refuse to give up Rossi's license and IP rights for all the money back?

• Hi all

I guess we are all curious about this one:

Why did IH refuse to give up Rossi's license and IP rights for all the money back?

It follows Rossi's IP and License is worth more than $11 million to them.

Kind regards walker

• Official Post

One possibilty could be that they wanted to get the IP as cheap as possible. They made a contract which Rossi felt fair (100 M$ + further license payments). IH got some IP to get COP of ~10 after paying 10 M$.

Then they took the chance to break the contract.

Result: An IP worth billions or trillions of dollars in the future for cheap 10 M$!

The contract break is/was possible because Rossi already has a bad public image as frauder. So everyone would believe IH if they would say something against Rossi's credibility.

Maybe they thought Rossi is a dumb old man, and didn't expect that Rossi was prepared for legal action and collected important data since last summer.

Just my guess. But seems to fit into the big picture and the "please go home, we even will give you X M$" offer.

• Of course Weaver has to deny it. He has no choice since it would be a deathblow to acknowledge it. The Jones laywers are not that stupid and loudmouth Weaver for once had the good sense to check with them ...

It would be more interesting to know if he would like to give the license back now, or trade it, as a part of a settlement to get out of this mess. That would probably save IH a lot of money.

• Of course Weaver has to deny it. He has no choice since it would be a deathblow to acknowledge it. The Jones laywers are not that stupid and loudmouth Weaver for once had the good sense to check with them ...

It would be more interesting to know if he would like to give the license back now, or trade it, as a part of a settlement to get out of this mess. That would probably save IH a lot of money.

Sifferkoll I find it fascinating that not only do you seem to put forth just as much "insider info" as you accuse Dewey Weaver of misrepresenting constantly, but that your sources are so rock solid that you even have knowledge of Dewey's communications with Jones lawyers. You must have quite the intelligence staff behind you....impressive!

• Quote from sifferkoll: “Of course Weaver has to deny it. He has no choice since it would be a deathblow to acknowledge it. The Jones laywers are not that stupid and loudmouth Weaver for once had the good sense to check with them ...

It would be more…

Thanks! Sorry to say though, I do not know exactly if Weaver checked with the lawyers, Darden, both or someone even higher. He just said "the TOP" (could be something religious, I dont know...). It doesnt really matter though ... I leave it to your imagination to visualize your personal TOP ;)

• I checked with Darden. Rossi is lying about the so-called buy-back offer and Sifferkoll continues to be his water boy (or is there something more vile in that bucket?). Rossi's additional disclosures to Mats are very interesting and helpful. I hope he keeps up this pace and look forward to seeing what they can cook up next.

• Hi all

It is noticeable that Rossi has provided documentation even to the courts, yet IH is rather reticent in this regard.

Also I notice a dearth of documents from any of the people claiming to be an IH mouth piece to support their rather wild and fanciful claims.

Kind Regards walker

• Walker - you're going to have to be patient. Court proceedings are very deliberate processes and take time. Since the 'ERV" report was not marked as confidential by Penon - do you wonder why Rossi didn't want you to see that document as part of his court filings?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.